Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

5 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

You need to see a lot of things before you buy or invest in any coin,  just check background of the coin, its team and how they are working and also the whitepaper too.

What’s a white paper and and where can i find the white paper of any coins that i want to read the white paper of?

I think the fate of a crypto depends on their trading volume in the market, a crypto with a large trading volume will have a bright future, and vice versa, there is a precarious future. Volume shows the interest that the project receives from the community, it is also a criterion for exchanges to list or delist that crypto.
If the volume of crpto is too small, I think you should reconsider investing in it. Poor liquidity may prevent you from liquidating your assets.

coin that have low price and coinmarketcap value always doings scam with it's users . if any coin have low volume and coinmarketcap value then this is sign that they didn't have good invester and holder . this Kind of coin consider as a shit coin after some time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is actually way risky to buy those coins that has low volumes. Most specially if the volume of that coin is zero or almost zero. Do not buy that. The volume is low because no one wants it any more, and those who are selling it are having a hard time sold it. If you buy that, you too, will have a hard time. So be careful do not lose your money easily. Make worthy atleast.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Strygwyr said:

It is actually way risky to buy those coins that has low volumes. Most specially if the volume of that coin is zero or almost zero. Do not buy that. The volume is low because no one wants it any more, and those who are selling it are having a hard time sold it. If you buy that, you too, will have a hard time. So be careful do not lose your money easily. Make worthy atleast.

I do much agree to you comment, the low volume coins could be manipulated by people with the biggest shear of the coin, that is why some new coins can be pumped and dumped but cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and litecoin can not be pumped easily which have strong volume. 

From the way  I see things you need to study the project well and as for me i don't think it is worth buying since you said low volume because that is indicating that there will be rapid fluctuation in the market so it is better you seek for another option to avoid loss in the future.

The guys are new arrivals. Information for you👇👇👇

Register on the site baikalbingo.com and get 150 BaikalBingo tokens (BL) = $ 3 to your account !!!

Invite a friend and get +35 (BL) Also, buying 1000 (BL) gives you the opportunity to win in the lottery from $ 500 to $ 50,000 !!!!

Thank you for your cooperation👍🤝

Good luck and success to everyone💰💰💰

Bot👉 @ BaikalBingoBot

Channel👉 @BaikalBingoToken2

Group👉@BountyBigBingo2

Website   baikalbingo.com

i  that it's not good idea because we should be search the total supply of this coin before buying, if the volume of SMT is low in hitbtc exchange, and any one buy all this coin, we can see at any time pump big quantity of this coin and the price will be decrease 

Knowing the volume of any cryptocurrencies is really important before buying it! and the experts in trading know that very well! most of the times the volume of any coin shows us if this coin is a scam project or not.. and the volume isn't enough! you should see many important things before investing in any coin like its white paper...etc

On 10/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, stonman said:

Is it worth purchasing such a token?

SMT price crashed while the whole market was rising. Judging by price alone does not mean much. In order to ask about a project you should make research on your own and provide the rest with your opinion. 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:25 AM, sesamoilov said:

The chance is very low. Almost all small volume coins are useless.

I think before we jump into conclusions that all low volume coins are useless, we should first check the time at when the coin was released, because if it is a new coin that means there is still a chance for the coin to get better volume and becomes smoothly tradable.

it depends on the context.

Example:

1 - if an old altcoin is listed on many exchanges and doesn't have a lot of volume then you should stay away from that altcoin

2 - if it is a new altcoin and it is not listed on many exchanges then it is only worth buying if you do a big investigation on altcoin and everything is fine

It worth but I think you shouldn’t spend too much of your bank for it. I think you can spend like 5% of it buying low level coins. Personally I spend 3 to 5 dollars per week on some coins. I try to check it’s founders history ana analyse the situation as much as I can.

I wouldn't say tha oin price depends on volume, it's a bit silly to think like that. Look at xrp for example, there's a lot of non-mineable coins, but the price is pretty decent for this amount.

I think it's worth to but in some cases.If the coin had good price then we should buy it because we don't know how the price will be.It is a critical step for traders.So if the price is very low.It can be helpful for us one day.

i thinks no for me good volume is worth to buy .. me just buy low and sell high .. i don't hold coin for long-term just take profit and buy another coin or token again .. if you trader maybe you choice high volume maybe 

Antes de invertir en divisas, uno debe entender el tipo de cambio. Este término es clave para entender la cotización de las divisas, ya que no se trata, como en las acciones, de comprar un activo a un precio de mercado. Lo que hacemos en realidad al invertir en Forex es comprar una divisa y vender otra en la misma operación. En definitiva, especulamos con el precio de una moneda frente a su par

I think this is not a good idea, but anything is possible if you study it well before buying, but you need to get some experience before buying, I wish you the best of luck.

• +5 1

Now on Ethereum,the price is very sweet and you can buy a few things in a long time for several years.Perhaps ,but in a short time we will see a slight increase already

Edited by DellStrike
  • +4 1

not secure for me, because Greater volume means more people know about the coin, and care enough to trade it
  • +1 1

I sold the FOX tokens that are from the shapeshift platform and they were not really worth anything but thanks to that I was able to access the free UNI tokens, something that really did not have a value became immense profits, the world of cryptocurrencies is not surprising How is this possible but there are times we do not bring surprises and gifts from the network, today he wants to imitate the successful model of the defi but it is not known where this will come, for now we are spectators and fortunate to know these issues for being pioneers of the technology.

• +4 1

z7K3SYt.png

2 hours ago, Mridul Rahman said:

I think it's worth to but in some cases.If the coin had good price then we should buy it because we don't know how the price will be.It is a critical step for traders.So if the price is very low.It can be helpful for us one day.

The price of a low volume coins has a risk to drop badly not matter how high it is at the particular time, so bother they are not worthy.

• +3 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:55 AM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think that it is good to buy tokens that have a good project in mind and not so much those that say it will cost a certain amount of money, since we remember that the cost of the token is given by the purchase and sale of the market

YoBit is a crypto exchange currently registered in Panama and founded by the group of crypto enthusiasts and developers from Europe in 2014, it is offering trading in more than 1,400 cryptocurrencies and more than 6,000 trading pairs. Among the most popular cryptocurrencies offered on YoBit are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Dogecoin, Monero, and Zcash. The website is available in three languages: English, Russian and Chinese

Furthermore, YoBit does not verify your identity within the framework of the KYC procedure ("Know your customer") which is mandatory in Europe, for example. For cryptocurrency investors this is an advantage because the lack of KYC guarantees more security because you do not share your personal data with third parties. Being private and anonymous is essential in crypto and YoBit strongly follows this rule. In addition, registration in Panama helps YoBit to keep data in a secure jurisdiction and not be influenced by government authorities (YoBiCrypto Corp., 0801-3254 Panama City, Torre Plaza 2000, Calle 50 Panamá).

Lo especial de YoBit es que es uno de los pocos intercambios de criptomonedas que aún no está regulado. Esto significa para los usuarios de la plataforma que por un lado no se sabe quién está detrás de la plataforma de comercio, por otro lado YoBit es mucho más anónimo en comparación con otras bolsas. Esto significa para los usuarios potenciales que no hay ninguna empresa que sea responsable de nada

The special thing about YoBit is that it is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that is not yet regulated. This means for the users of the platform that on the one hand it is not known who is behind the trading platform, on the other hand YoBit is much more anonymous compared to other exchanges. This means for potential users that there is no company that is responsible for anything.