Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 28 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

because low volume coins will also have low price I think. Low volumes means lower amounts for buying or selling the coins. Choose the older coins like BTC Ether which have higher trading volumes.

• +1 1

You only invest in well-known and clean currency and as long as there is a lot of information about it, no small amount of money can be profitable and it depends on their own decision

• +1 1

These tokens are extremely volatile. Investing in them is a bit like gambling. You must invest in a comparatively more developed coins because these coins can also become dead.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Buying such tokens is very risky. In most cases, there will be losses. It is possible that the token may grow significantly in price but it will be just luck. I don't risk buying them.

• +2 1

It really depends on the coin. Most of low volume coin isn't really worth it to buy because there is a big chance that coin will die for not so long. So I suggest that you avoid that kind of cryptocurrency because you might lose all of what you're going to invest on it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Well, you should study the coin carefully before buying it. The value of this currency may increase in the future. Try to guess whether or not its price will increase.

Buying that type of currency or also called "Shitcoin" are cryptocurrencies that are easy to manipulate their market price, it is a risk because you can get trapped for months or even end up with coins that are worth nothing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

5 hours ago, Suparna said:

I think volume is not an issue when it comes to coins. Here you can see how your coin is in the market depending on the market price.

I must disagree with you but agree with you a little if it is a new coin, low volume is not much of a big issue, but if it is an old coin then it is a very huge mistake to invest in such coins.

There are tokens that increase in value quickly, but sometimes it is only momentary, you have to have a good eye to see if you will have a profit or loss.

Edited by Michar1
  • +1 1

I have stopped using Hitbtc for a while now. I am not telling you to stop using it, but it has some high fees and I prefer using Yobit since I found this exchange. Many exchanges have low volumes for some coins and sometimes there just isn't anyone interested in these coins.

• +3 1

On 11/4/2020 at 12:11 PM, Suparna said:

I think volume is not an issue when it comes to coins. Here you can see how your coin is in the market depending on the market price.

I have an experience with these low volumes coins, sometimes they become unsalable and you have to wait in a fall in.

To invest in a new currency you have to investigate if it has a future, its volume, depends a lot on which exchange it is also listed.

I think you should buy the coin for your project and not because it has a low volume .. sometimes you buy a coin that is already dead because it has a low volume and may have losses

On 11/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, aisynawa310584 said:

small velume in one market or globally the overall volume? if the volume is small in one market but in another market the volume is large it doesn't matter.

There is not much difference in markets. A few cents more or less. But we need to understand that whether the coin has future or not. We must study about that coin before buying. Small coins are worth to buy but the potential ones. The right low valued coin can bring a good amount of profit if its became high a few cents. So all we need is the knowledge about thaf coin if its worth buying.

Low volume coin I think is worth to buy, but it's very risky is either you gain profits or you can loose because it's hard to predict low volume coin. I will also advise you to carry on your research before investing. 

This may happen in a few cases on some exchanges where the volume is low, but it cannot happen with strong tokens, if the token's volume is weak, the whole quantity can be bought and the price is controlled. But the result can sometimes be counterproductive. If the exchanges are weak and have no movement you could end up purchasing a large amount of worthless tokens.

If it is a bull run then it's better to invest in low volume coins because they can give more percentage of profit as they are easily affected by market volatility.

These coins have an uncertain future if they have very little market capitalization it is because nobody wants to buy them, it is a currency that has very little future, it is practically wasting your money and time 

• +2 1

there are coins whose value is less than 1 satoshi almost dead those coins may be a surprise once you buy at least to try your luck if one day they will be worth something that is worth 1 satoshi or less than a satoshi does not mean that it is not worth anything is probably listed in pair with ETH or Doge. Low value coins could be a rocket.

Remember that the value of a coin depends on the market and its volume.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are some coins with an extremely low volume, this can happen for two reasons, the coin is dead or the project is simply not very famous, that is why it is recommended to do some research before investigating, usually money can be lost but  at other times you can earn a lot.

• +2 1

if you want to buy such coins which have low value. then you should understand about its future use. if it looks to boost up this coin in future then you can buy such coins. other wise don't buy these coins if value of these tokens or coins don't rise up

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤