Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

On 10/8/2019 at 4:05 AM, xBDT Script said:

How long you are in this crypto space? Few weeks? 😊

I tell you what - the suggestion or idea you have is going to lose you more than you will gain. These shitcoins are waiting for you to buy them. No one is buying them.

Good luck.

I agree with you. People who have long been in the world of crypto and trading certainly will not buy coins of low trading volume. Because it has no hope of rising. Low trading volume will make these coins become dead coins.

• Useful or interesting 2

4 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Because it has no hope of rising. Low trading volume will make these coins become dead coins.

Before that you have a very high risk that this coin will be de-listed anytime. No good exchange is going to keep a low volume coin and let their database and server to get extra load for this.

Low volume coins are always risky in a lot of perspective. It is always better to avoid them by every means. 

• +1 1

If the trading volume is small, don't trade there, because surely if you buy it, it might take a very long time to get trading volume back.

• Useful or interesting 1

No low volume coins are risky, the low volume shows that many people are not interesting in the token and tokens with low volume usually goes bad and they are abandon by the developers and the coin die, with no hope of recover.

Low value coins are the most profitable coins in the world because those coins give you good profit then the other coins. My one friend buy low value coins and he got good profit when the market is high. So now i buy low value coins and i am waiting for market high.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I actually have no idea, i don’t know if it’s a good idea to buy coins with a low volume, i mean if bitcoin had a small volume and it had success it doesn’t mean all of them will.

• +5 1

I think you don't have the adequate knowledge on the cryto industry. I would like to suggest you to study more about coins and how to trade, market cap as well volume. By a line graph chart can't judge the proa and cons as well the furure. So study more brother... 🤟

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I would not risk it, but I guess that if you believe in its future then buy it but don't expect it to grow much. Good luck with it.

I don't recommend it, but if you are sure you want to buy it, buy it. Look at the graph again and learn which direction the tokens are going. Remember the greater we buy, the greater the risk that is caused.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, agcabi said:

Of cоursе their fеtchеd indееd after huge falling dоwn may be a flаg. BТC а long timе рriоr wаs eхсeptiоnаlly chеap but right рresently yоu see it might yоu best venturе in yоur lifе

Not all coins that has low value is good to buy, of course you need to check it first. There are some that low value but high volume then listed in a good good exchange and have potential to increase in the future like cardano and pundix, then some are low value at the same time it has low volume.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

It's always a very good idea to invest in a coin that have, a small total supply, but you need to see, if this coin are listed, at less, in five exchange or more, otherwise if it's only in one exchange or two you will lose your investment because you will be the only person using it.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • +2 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

5 minutes ago, tiesidto said:

Low volumе coins aren't grеat. Onсе yоu аttеmpt to cash оut, you mаy nоt disсоver any buyеrs arе you plаnning tо gеt to USD? It'll be inсomprehensible tо lеаvе your position. Keеp absеnt from thеse соins. Cоntinuously go аftеr likе btc with the соins with liquidity thаt's ехtraordinary

while your english is actually very bad but you are talking about a good point actually,

if you buy a coin without enough volume of trades in exchanges you may end up keeping that coin forever until you give up and sell it cheaper than what you bought at the first place

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

Low value coins are the most profitable coins in the world because those coins give you good profit then the other coins. My one friend buy low value coins and he got good profit when the market is high. So now i buy low value coins and i am waiting for market high.

Yeah they can give you good profit if everything turn up right, it their developers were able to complete a product of the coin as they promise people can then gain interest in it but most often this does not happen and many lose their funds because the project will reach at a point where the developers will give up and abandon the project if no money is coming in it on the market.

• +1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, keenvfamily said:

If there is a low volume it means that the market will be more volatile, so more gain as more loss! watch out this can be dangerous as it can be prolific! volume is not the best indicator to buy

Yes indeed, low volume goes to suggest that anyone with a significant amount of the said volume, can readily jolt the market and price, so volatility in price is one thing to be expected. However, I see volume as an indicator for demand and since demand is hinged on price, it makes sense to see volume as a good indicator to buy or not to buy.

Slightly draw conclusions from all posts before me that before making a decision to buy or not to token with a small volume & price, we need to first analyze all aspects of the project to how many exchanges are listed that tokens.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, mantuivi said:

Beware of pump аnd dumps. Do your inquire аbout and sее that the сoin rеаlly merit your venturе dоllаr еlsе you'll lоse and get burnt gravely. I am talking оut оf еncountеr. Dоn't bе blindеd by thе fееling оf fast bеnеfit.

Agree, be aware of the pump and dump project. The disadvantage of coins that have a small transaction volume is that the price can be manipulated and I think I prefer investing in altcoin that is in the top 50 or top 100

In my opinion don't buy coins with low volume. The price of a coin is triggered to the volume. How should the price increase without volume?

• +2 1

It is not recommended to buy a coin with a low volume, because the coin may be delist from exchangers and the price continues to dump

10 minutes ago, mahouka said:

It is not recommended to buy a coin with a low volume, because the coin may be delist from exchangers and the price continues to dump

Indeed, there is a great chance that the coin will be removed from the exchange. I also do not recommend buying coins that are traded on 2-3 little-known exchanges. If the coin is removed from the stock exchanges then it is very pierced to transfer it somewhere and store it. There are also coins that cost less than 1satoshi. It is also an indicator that it is better not to buy a coin

• +5 1

On 10/6/2019 at 10:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

That will need to analyze deeper to know if that token is worth to buy or not. If that token is list on the big exchanges and has good movements, then I think that could be the potential to increase because sometimes, a low coin price can make a surprise. But for the new token, I don't think that will be worth to buy because usually, the new token price will get down too deep after it listed on the exchanges. I never heard about SMT at hitbtc, although I used hitbtc for trading too. I think you should be careful to buy a low volume coin, especially for a new coin or token because they don't have a history before so you might get difficult to decide.

• +2 1

It's risky, because you risk yourself to be left with a coin with increasing lower price if people stop to buy and the volume will allow a lot of order to accumulate before someone start buying again.

1 hour ago, pitavi said:

Cаn yоu give us mate hеre an eхаmple a сoins thаt has а lоw vоlume but Opportunitiеs fоr us to gеt Gain big оn

you can see storiqa(stq) or ssc coin  no volume again on thats coin .and much exchanger already delisted thats coin from list

• +4 1