Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

On 11/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, ngoc7542 said:

I always want investors to buy tokens below $ 1 if you are a small-scale investors (it means if you are wanting to start with below $5000). If you choose a good coin and you are lucky enough, the undervalued coin will make you riches in a short span of time. There are many undervalued coins that have risen dramatically in prices in the market. If you are a big-scale investors, you can buy both undervalued coins or valued coins.

If you are buying such tokens, then it should make profit, however we have to choose only top coins that are performing well in the market. I have lost in the past with such low price coins.

21 hours ago, redsals said:

You can buy them and they could worth it which that depends on their quality of project, but you have to know buying them is extremely risky.

All coins started with low volume, but if a coin has been around for sometime and the volume is nit good yet, it is not a good coin to buy.

If the coins is at top 100 coinmarketcap its worth to buy but i recommend you to do a research and its up to you that the coin worth to your investment.

12 minutes ago, Fishda said:

If the coins is at top 100 coinmarketcap its worth to buy but i recommend you to do a research and its up to you that the coin worth to your investment.

All the top 100 coins are worthy to hold for long term, but yous till need to do analysis which one will give big and fast profit.

Never investment in low volume coins or tokens because low volume because investors are not trusting on that project very much and their not going to good. So invested in high volume coins. 

4 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

Unless you are buying it for a long time, but that is also not recommended. As the coin will easily move out if the market

Don't buy any low value coin because the coin developer buys them and when enough people have bought them the developers dump the coin for btc. It makes you think that they are running a scamcoin project.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

4 minutes ago, syedramim said:

Yeah,it cannot any help you.low volume coin always its price and project is also low.thats why it will be lose if you buy jt.

Actually we can see the transaction volume as a reference, but there is no guarantee that the volume will make the coin price increase or decrease, because I see the cryptocurrency market is not stable, maybe only at a certain time I see Volatile in cryptocurrency market

On 10/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I really depends so start with researching the purpose of the coin. Does it really fill a need. Do not just look at the price, it doesn't see anaything if you don't know the real value.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Why would someone want to buy a coin that is not much in demand because the coin is up. Never try anything in crypto, if you don't want to suffer a loss. Low volume means that you don't have much demand.

In my opinion I always think that buying low value coins is a good reason if you buy low value coins later when its value increases then you can earn many profit from selling these coins.

Iow volume coin buy means buy a lottery ticket their is no chances to win like this low volume coin they never give profit and loss just they stay their price but any thing happen super pump then the price grow and you earn some profit but I suggests don't buy this coin if you want really earn some money then invest in bitcoin it risky but earn good income 

Buying low volume coins is totally not worth it these upcoming and shitcoins are trying to buy there reputation  they make it look good but we shouldn't be aroused when they do so we can't tell if the price can fall the next minute

This depends on the coin in question, there are some low volume coins that are very good, especially in terms of trading, last year in 2019, I traded some low volume coins that actually earn me most of my income. presently I have been looking out to see if I can see such coin.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think it is not good and it will take time remember that time is very important just find another if I were you that you can earn more.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If you want to take the risk then you should check buy order available before buying.

if a lot of buy orders available then price won't dump so much 

2 hours ago, Rizwan ullah said:

no i think it is just a foolish way of trading to buy these type of coins,they are never giving profit to us when we want to use it,Thanks for being here.

They could give profit as they could be pumped, but selling them could be an issue due to low trading volume.

Right, low volume coin has more potential to rise enough to make you rich. We can take example of YO coin which has only supply of 17000 coins. And if we buy it now, in future it would rise enough due to low supply. So invest in a good coin with low supply.

• +2 1

A small volume will hamper your trade. You should not trade using these coins. Besides, this coin will be removed from the trading list by the exchange because it does not generate profits for them.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

It seems to me that if the market stabilizes, then all small-scale projects will have to show their potential. In any case, if the project is in demand by society, then the value of this project will be unambiguous.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's a sure plan for losing all your money, if you purchase a shitcoin blindly you're probably gonna end up with a shitcoin that's worth nothing without increasing in value unless you're 100% sure that it's gonna blow up

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There are a lot of currencies that are not worth buying because we will lose even if the price is low and we will not achieve good profits. We also have to monitor market movements well.

On 06.10.2019 at 23:55, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

if you possess insider information and know the prospect of a coin, then why don’t you use it, everyone just does believe in their choice of asset, and if you are familiar with the creators and have information - then act.

• +2 1