Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 29 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

Buying these coins are very high risk, you may just end up losing your investment than making it big. Unless you know something about the coin/token that others don’t, suggest you don’t take the risk and invest your money in more reputable cryptocurrency

You can say more especially on which currency has much less extent, in case you understand a few pump and unload currency in the job, I assume if you purchase in the end.  Do it  is good or horrific? Low quantity coin is so unstable especially if the BTC drops so if u want to alternate or not it's cautious and select the only relied on coins.  But i would say if it manner a low volume currency then it's miles community and improvement remains active I suppose it's far really worth it, just pay extra attention and be careful. And advantage more revel in.

In my opinion, buying tokens at low volume risks losing your money, because tokens can lose their value and will cost a lot of money. It is better to buy coins that are well-known for less risk. As traders we have to think long and hard to determine which coins are worth buying and which are not.

• +1 1

Hey mate, low coin price volume invest is worthy but you have to select right coin for invest because if those coin price increase just 1 satoshi you can earn good amount of money. So research the coin and invest your money that coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can not buy low volume coin because as low as these low volume coins are, as high as people can manipulate the price to the extent that can results to full dumping of the coins that can results to it to be shit or dead coin. 

I cant suggest you this strongly because most of the low volume coin get dead as soon as possible..  But some time low volume coin pump hugely so if you want to take risk of your money then low volume coin is best...  Also you can look for new project coin that volumes very low such as YOUcash and so on coin..     

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:57 PM, dentolas said:

why don't you do your homework? check out the coin whitepaper, team, website, etc... things don't just resume to price and volume...

there are buy orders on dead coins for 1 sat... couldn't never understand this, maybe it is people like you, trying his luck?

Yes, I think you have to be very lucky to win with this kind of tokens, but thanks to the large number of tokens that exist, even in one, you must earn something, not so much to recover what you invest in the others.

• +1 1

If you buy a currency, it is best to investigate the news about that currency that affects you so much in the future that purchase, otherwise you could lose a lot, do not get carried away by the low prices and the fast profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not trader at the hitbtc and it is has very low volumes and high withdraw fees so I am only trade at Yobit my dear. There are some coins with low volume in all exchanges and if you are think they have an opportunity to rise you can buy, but I am trader only the top coins that have bigger volumes.

• +1 2

20 minutes ago, B2K said:

And I lot depends on what is plan for that coin for future, or it's just coin with low price and I think that is not enough to buy some coin.If you think they have a future, then you can invest a small amount. Low volume is not worth buying because any trader would prefer to trade with a large market volume because it can get in.

One can not just invest on a coin thinking that it's future might be great, a proper and critical research must be done, otherwise one would always be on the losing side.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know what this SMT is , what does it stand for? Since you think it is a marvel why don't you make a review about it then. What this coin does is it a platform is it something that can help with anything that we don't have another coin to do the same? We need research and not just see a sign in an exchange. 

• +1 1

If this coin is called SmartMesh then it wasn't a good decision to invest in it. The chart says it all, this coin is not worth too much but it has some pump and dumps being listed in Huobi so if you caught one of them you profited.

• +2 1

While volume is important and a coin that has really low volume or liquidity so if you plan to sell you will find buyers, still there are more things to consider. But it is a very important fact to have some real volume and a good order book. Why should I buy a coin if the order book is empty in the buy orders, or too far from the market price.

• +2 1

I don't know this coin at all, you probably don't know it either yet you seen it and you think that the price may be low and you think you found a jewel but you did no correct steps to feel good about it, except perhaps from the part that you didn't buy yet but asked other members.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Evils33 said:

i will only advice to invest in low volume coins if & only it has very excellent technology and a Good team behind project and the team has sufficient funds for development of there project.if we see that coin is shown in the coin marketcap and also on some good exchanges then we must to buy that coin because that will definitely go up.

Even if a low volume coin had an attractive project, you should not hurry to invest in it. Many coins with promising projects turned into dead coins and shocked the investors. The duration of presence on the market is more important than the project and its goal. It is the time that determines which coins will stay and which ones will leave. Personally, I think it is not safe to invest in any asset which has been around less than 3 years with success. Ordinary investors are not rich enough to test new projects. Therefore, we only have to choose tried and true projects.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Better logic says, that a coin with low volume is to be avoided. But there have been instances, when a very low volume coin turned out to absolute diamond. I personally dont deal with low volume coins, but if you have excess money, there is no harm if you put some in coins you believe in, even if it has low volume. 

I would say no to low volume coins as they are probably abandoned and useless coins. There can be some that are still working and didn't have so much publicity but you have to find more about them looking at coingecko and following the link to chat and social media.

• +1 1

Well most high volume coins where once upon a time low low volume also, therefore buying a low volume coin that has a promising future is not bad at all

of course it is worth it if the token has a lot of demand from the community and their product is really useful for solving problems.

Yes it is good to buy and invest to low value coins because there's a possibility that it will have a great price in the future like bitcoin which also starts at the low price and now it has the highest value in the market. Every coins has a potential price increase like bitcoin and will become famous coin in the future.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:30 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

My favorite coins on yobit that i can buy is LTC and YO coin right now. because both coins have a good reputations and good future i guess.

Low volume coins are good and will return profit when its bull time but sometime the exchange pump the coin and its price multiplied almost 20 times from the initial price but it depend that how lucky you are.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I do not recommend going into low-volume cryptocurrencies because your money can stay in your hand and its value can rise very high in a moment and fall enormously in a moment. I had a memory like this in time and I think that's the time I lost the most since I got into this business. If you have researched crypto money well and think it will rise in the future, you can invest regardless of the long-term volume.

• +2 1

No, I don't think buying low volume is worth buying as most of them are a scam. Low volume has no use in fact and a small portion of people believe that that exists. There is the danger if someone who has a great share of that low-volume coins will own the market and you are going to lose your money. Be wise while choosing coins that has low volume

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Ritaroy said:

The value of a coin is determined by its market value. I do not think that its value is determined by its volume. We can benefit by purchasing less volume coins.

You got it wrong brother, the market value wont be strong without higher volume, so even if the price is good it has a risk of dumping at anytime without recovering.

• +4 1