Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

Generally speaking low volume cryto-currencies are bit risky for investment.   Low volume suggest that the currency is not required by large number of traders. Even trading low volume coins is more risky for traders.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:04 AM, rekter said:

I buy lots of lowcap / low volume coins, but it always depends on the fundamentals, they come first, after that the valuation.

Low volume coins are good but as my opinion now so many scammers will work in the market and now the newbie will buy the coins and they loss their money because scammers will do this like i buy char token in the exchange almost 3000 coins and now the exchange close all the selling options so this is not good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Turning to low-volume options is a risky as well as profitable method, but you always risk losing all your money.  Therefore, if you do not have the potential to trade with high risk, you should avoid options with low transaction volume.  Instead of turning to such options, you can also look at options with low market volume and invest.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Dragon slayer said:

Low volum coun is a coin that no one want and its a terrible idea to buy one of those coins because in the best case you will lose 25% from you money

but I think low-volume-coins are in great demand, for example my friends. Although low-volume-coin have a very high risk but my friends like it because can x2-x3 in a day.

• +1 1

I think while investing in crypto, volume is a good indicator. Higher price and low volume usually lead to a drop in price. So its not safe to buy low volume coins unless it has high demand. 

On 10/8/2019 at 2:00 AM, Generus said:

if the coin is in the position of 100 coinmarketcap I think it's worth buying, but there is one thing you have to know so that you don't lose, that is analyze it first and make sure the coin has good fundamentals

There are so many low volume coins in the market and you give good suggestion that we must to check that coin in the coin market cap and i am doing same thing than i buy the coin because so many scammers will launched their low volume coin and newbie will buy and they don,t know how to buy and sell the coins.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Low extent doesn’t suggest the challenge is worthless. Most importantly, you have to look at the mission itself to determine whether it is really worth making an investment in. Newer undertaking does no longer start with massive buying and selling quantity, we would get a gold mine if we make investments within the right one.

Of course, however there may be still a chance which you should be prepared to face. However, those risks may be minimized by way of noting that the tokens you purchase are developing crowded, so there is a high-quality hobby so as to pressure the price and the token volume excessive.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, xBDT Script said:

How long you are in this crypto space? Few weeks? 😊

I tell you what - the suggestion or idea you have is going to lose you more than you will gain. These shitcoins are waiting for you to buy them. No one is buying them.

Good luck.

Now this is doing scammers but at in 2015 not these things will appear because on that time no one can know about it so much on that time crypto business is not so much famous but now so many peoples will know about it  and thats why scammers are doing this to make money in days for newbies.

BetFury                                                   

If the team is working hard developing new features for the coin, then that can be a good sign in order to buy their coin, also if they have a big community forum too!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

On 11/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, Ilustration said:

For me it's risky because big whales can easily manipulate the price of coin so many people will victims here

Why whales can manipulate the price? Is there an internet on the ocean. Maybe whales can be more intelligent than human because they can control the market. But the mermaid can help them in trading coins. Or maybe the sharks. For me the birds can manipulate the market. It is easy because they can fly. I wanna end with a quote. Pitter piper pick a peck of pickled pepper.

2 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Why whales can manipulate the price? Is there an internet on the ocean. Maybe whales can be more intelligent than human because they can control the market. But the mermaid can help them in trading coins. Or maybe the sharks. For me the birds can manipulate the market. It is easy because they can fly. I wanna end with a quote. Pitter piper pick a peck of pickled pepper.

Ah, you're trying to use humor in a retard forum, which won't work unfortunately.  Better pick a pack of padded posts instead.

Oh by the way, don't bother trying to trade so called low volume coins, since you'll likely get stuck with a gigantic bag of dickenheimer shnitz in the end that you wouldn't even be able to sell on yobit for 1 satoshi.  Seriously, those coins don't have any volume for a reason, ie, nobody wants them, so you won't be able to sell them.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:01 AM, keenvfamily said:

If there is a low volume it means that the market will be more volatile, so more gain as more loss! watch out this can be dangerous as it can be prolific! volume is not the best indicator to buy

Good coins which have low volume buying is a good idea and safe that coins into the wallet because now this time market is so much down and if we buy the low volume coins then we safe it and sell all these coins when market make a great bull and like this we make huge profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

It can be bit risky to buy low volume coins at a time...but crypto-currency is all about risk and profit involved in it...Sometimes we don't know how much these low volume coins can offer at a large level when their prices become high enough to give you reasonable amount of profit..So should do some research and better to buy the coins for getting good return. 

5 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Ah, you're trying to use humor in a retard forum, which won't work unfortunately.  Better pick a pack of padded posts instead.

Oh by the way, don't bother trying to trade so called low volume coins, since you'll likely get stuck with a gigantic bag of dickenheimer shnitz in the end that you wouldn't even be able to sell on yobit for 1 satoshi.  Seriously, those coins don't have any volume for a reason, ie, nobody wants them, so you won't be able to sell them.

For me I just collect them because they are given for free on yobit. Just like the coin called Qubix and Yone. But I like one coin there. Maybe I'll collect even more. The coin called CANN. I like it's logo. Because the logo is weed. But still I don't know it's use i'll search it first then I'll post it here. 

On 12/14/2019 at 11:26 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

do not buy a coin in low volume, that's a risk there are not many people interested in buying that coin and it can be removed

It is better to stick from the top 50 - top 100 coin list at the market because that can prevent us from getting losing the money. Not all low volume coins can give us a profit, and we need to know that before we buy, and the best thing that we can do is analyze the coin, and if we can get the right sign to buy the coin, we can buy it directly before the price increase. But still, low volume coin is not guarantee you to make a profit in the future, and only choose the potential coin from the top coin list will give you a big chance.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:38 AM, lucashunter said:

Beware of pump and dumps. Do your own research and see that the coin truly deserve your investment dollar else you will lose and get burnt badly. I am genuinely talking from experience. Don't be blinded by the emotion of quick profit.

I agree with you because i loss my so much money like this and i buy so many shit coins and now i am in loss. Crypto is the best business in the world and i am working in it, i loss so much money in it but i know that this coin will give me high profit soon and i recover my all loss in short time.

BetFury                                                   

I think buy low volume coin is maybe good and maybe bad.

Good side, if you have great analysis you can make big profit from it. Maybe around 50%-1,000% you can get it if you right predict it.

Bad side, the market is easy to stop. I mean the people trade there is really small. Where we know all who trade that coin is only want create profit. So the price movement is not good. Maybe you can stuck there without any progression.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

DYOR is always the watch word. Buying a low volume coin sometimes can mean the buying a coin that is on it's way to extinction and will be wanted by no one except the wallet that holds it. However, a good fundamentals can really give credence to buying a low volume coin for profit.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Don't just rely on volume, also check the platform and the project itself, look at the community and the developers are the developers very active, and they are updating the community  about the development of the platform.

1 hour ago, Grandmaster said:

Don't just rely on volume, also check the platform and the project itself, look at the community and the developers are the developers very active, and they are updating the community  about the development of the platform.

yea because sometimes a coin could have low volume because the project is good but its still at the early stages because XVG was nobody's good coin until it started pumping hard.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea because sometimes a coin could have low volume because the project is good but its still at the early stages because XVG was nobody's good coin until it started pumping hard.

I don't know the status of XVG but in my case I never invest in a pump and dump coins, they can die anytime and this will leave investors and traders with a bag full of it, better invest in a coin that is intended for a king term, this guaranty profit