Best Wallet To Save Your Bitcoins - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jayson Marshal

Best Wallet To Save Your Bitcoins

There are many wallets in google play store. But i use coinbase wallet. Because coinbase is on of the most popular application. I store my all crypto in coinbase. It's a very secure application. And transaction fee is very low.             

I suggest you that you use these wallets for holding the crypto coins for long term. Here i told you that following wallets has friendly environment and good feature for its user.

1-Trust Wallet

2- Coinsbase wallet

3-Atomic wallets

Yes, There are many wallet in crypto world. But my choose coinbase wallet nand i recommended every people using coinbase. I use thi wallet turst me its a very very secure wallet.          

hardware wallets are the best safety wallets, of course, but not all people can get them like me living in country that don't support shipping things to it. I prefer software wallets with no cost to get them and relatively safe like blockchain and trust wallet

If you like my opinion then give me like and support me ❤️

I used blockchain wallet. I hope blockchain is best wallet to save crypto. Because  Blockchain wallet can give you 100% security for your money. You can trust it.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:53 AM, Jayson Marshal said:

What is the best digital wallet to save your bitcoins?

You said to safe. The best wallets to safe bitcoin are paper wallets and hardware wallets.  No safe wallet like both but  paper is safer in my view. 

Coinbase is the world's largest Bitcoin (BTC) broker. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to purchase bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin and many other coins. Coinbase supports customers in over 30 countries, including the United States, Europe (besides Germany), UK, Singapore, Canada, and Australia.

Customers in the above-mentioned countries can purchase cryptocurrency by debit card, bank transfer, SEPA transfer, and more

I am using coinbase wallet for my valuable Bitcoin. coinbase wallet is more secure and very easy to use. you can install coinbase one in your device that is more easy and fast. also transaction fee is too low. as a result I am using coin for safe my money .

In my opinion, Coinbase is the best wallet to save bitcoin from hackers or anyone else. Really coinbase is very secure wallet i have ever seen. I have benn using coinbase from 3 years and the service or interface is very good.

The best wallets to safe bitcoin are hardware and paper wallets. They are the best but for convenience, you can consider to have some amounts on online wallets and reputable exchanges. 

I think that Coinbase wallet is ok for a small amout of money, if you have a big portfolio you have to go with hardwallet for sure

Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet to saving bitcoin. Beacuse this wallet is very safe and secure wallet. This wallet reputation is very good. I am also use this wallet to save my bitcoin.                      

In my opinion blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet both are the best to hold bitcoin. I am using coinbase wallet for keep my bitcoin

13 hours ago, Nfm96 said:

I think that to save bitcoins or any other crypto, yobit wallet is a great choice. As the coin remains constant there and as it has two factor authentication, i suggest to use yobiy wallet to everyone

Yobit is really an exchange site. But price does remain constant so yeah yobit can be good choice to store.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, zbhossain said:

i always using coinbase for and it was really sucure

Hardware wallets are the best security wallets, but not everyone can have them. I mostly use blockchain as a popular wallet, so many people use it to save their money

I think coinbase wallet. Because it is very much safe and secured. Also their customer service is also very much good. That's why I think coinbase is best for save bitcoin.

Coinbase is the best digital wallet for save bitcoin that i think. and i have also use it.

I chose Coinbase Wallet to store Bitcoin.  Because I get a lot of protection through the Coinbase Wallet.  If you have a lot of Bitcoin here, your Bitcoin is unlikely to be wasted and you can easily put it here

I think blockchain and coinbase wallet is the best wallet for mobile devices to keep safe crypto.These wallet also very secured.

Wow very nice question.There are numerous wallets in google play store. But i utilize coinbase wallet. Since coinbase is on of the foremost prevalent application. I store my all crypto in coinbase. It's an awfully secure application.

Coinbase is among the most popular apps.  I store all my crypto in coins.  This is a very secure application.  And the transaction fee is very low.

Well there is so many to choose from you really need to do your research and pick on that best suits what you want to do and which coins you plan on working with and holding. Coinbase Wallet is of course a popular one which is for the mobile platform and supports the major coins that coinbase com supports plus any ERC20 coin. Huobi Wallet I have recently been using as this one is very similar to coinbase one but offers a nice in app overview of the current market situation. Then you have your big ones packed with features like MyEtherWallet which has everything imagineable but kind of comes in a hard to follow user interface for beginners. Or there is MetaMask which I use as a browser extension. It really is personal preference as they are all good.

Coinbase Earn campaigns:
54$ OXT: https://coinbase.com/earn/oxt/invite/z9wp7cx6
50$ EOS: https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/fj4qx0k6

50$ Stellar XLM: https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/52pk09n3

Swissborg bitcoin price prediction referral R2LAITA for 3000 points: https://swissborg.com/products/community-app