Bitcoin today has broken important resistance to the upside - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin today has broken important resistance to the upside

Yes bitcoin is rallying strong after confirming to break current downtrend from last summer. This will surely propel prices higher. There are high volumes and strong buying power. 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I'm not super confident that this growth is very healthy, I'm expecting a decent setback in the weekend if not earlier but it's still great to see +10% 24h growths, havent seen it for a while now since it has been stable for a bit now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

When I see the status of bitcoin right now, I'm just surprised because it was pumped up higher than to this past few days. I hope that this will continue to have a good exchange of coins. We need to wait until it touches to higher price that what we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't want to keep myself calm as it continues to decrease or increase over time. Looking to predictions like 10k usd mark still depends on recent statistics have been recorded. 

Now I'm very surprised to see Bitcoin price. At a higher speed than I thought, the price of Bitcoin coin is going up. I think it will also touch $ 10,000 price very quickly. 

We got back down on $8,500 and possibly be our next support level, which could actually propel us breaking the $9k mark. If demand and buy orders would maintain its volume contrary to sell orders, then breaking that mark would be relatively quick.

Bitcoin is growing in price, and very soon the price rises even higher. Those who did not buy Bitcoin for $ 7,000 will soon regret that they did not buy at a low price. Especially soon Halving. 

• +1 2

I am not completely professional in analyzing bitcoin because it always spoils my analyzes even if I am sure of them. If resistance is broken, this means that the upward continuation will continue.

18 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Yes bitcoin is rallying strong after confirming to break current downtrend from last summer. This will surely propel prices higher. There are high volumes and strong buying power. 

In this break situation one of my friend take 500% profit from bitcoin with 100x leverage trading. After watching his profit he is going more crazy about it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

18 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Agreed,if it breaks its resistance it will go higher. For sure many get good profits already. Hope it will continue to go up.

• +1 1

I agree with you, and finally the season of decreases has ended for bitcoin and some other currencies. It is high time and this is good so far

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, zbhossain said:

Yes bro. and now bitcoin price going to pump.

This is happen just for a single moment you can see now. Bitcoin price again bumping. Can Bitcoin price again pumping in this year like $10000. 

I was expecting that this run wouldn't last, that's the reason I advised caution a week ago. It didn't look organic and basically now we are already down 10% from the last pump to 9.200$. 

We are now at 8300$ and from what I've read and my analysis of the charts, this level is really important support level. Although I fear it will also break probably today. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:05 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin's price now is starting to go down again. There are some regrets for me that I did not trade some of mine to ripple. But it is too early to whine, it does not really matter, bitcoin will just go up again.

Edited by Darkelf11

nMvFbuZ.png

I think this rise of bitcoin's price is just normal, it's just getting back or it's still recovering from the price fall that happened last year. I don't know if this is some kind of sign for an incoming bull run, but I hope that it's price will stay around 8500 dollars and above and keeps on rising.

• +2 1

Yes bitcoin rising now price around 9400$ not only bitcoin all coins rising I think bitcoin cross 10000$ in next week bitcoin looking good in 2020.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Aslam12 said:

Yes Bitcoin price is starting to pump up everyday.its a good newn for us i hope this will continue I have lots of bitcoins to convert in the future.I don't want to keep myself calm as it continues to decrease or increase over time.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is expected to rise again after this slight correction in the areas of $ 8,800. Perhaps, I advise you to keep your bitcoin for the future.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:37 AM, PiroSense said:

We got back down on $8,500 and possibly be our next support level, which could actually propel us breaking the $9k mark. If demand and buy orders would maintain its volume contrary to sell orders, then breaking that mark would be relatively quick.

The predicament of the hack wallet pass of mystify of the wallet package but I suffer it's not to the trouble-free to agree to or the inception that the retail In the crypto humanity essential to growth the payment of the btc

Analysts are now noting that buyers must sustain Bitcoin (BTC) above a key.Bitcoin blasts through key resistance as analysts eye potentially major upside.Bitcoin is currently in the process of breaking out of its recently.

Today the value of Bitcoin is 5k+ in US Dollar. This downside movement was happen because of some crisis in the world. For me, this type of movement is uncontrollable so patience is one of the key if you want to continue to invest.

Surely now no clear circumstances for crypto market traders because btc is struggling for finding right ways to the market position if btc make some suddenly moves then it is very crucial for market small investors. 

On 3/19/2020 at 9:37 AM, jamesvince said:

Surely now no clear circumstances for crypto market traders because btc is struggling for finding right ways to the market position if btc make some suddenly moves then it is very crucial for market small investors. 

In my opinion, this is the last time to buy bitcoin, currently bitcoin is creeping up. will feel sorry if you do not buy it, the benefits begin to be felt in the next month.

It is correct and it is rebounding on a trend support ready to go up.  Those of us who take advantage of the purchase from below are in big profits, I sent good signals to my team and I am happy about that.  Many other best will recover, and that is very important, BTC recovers, better times are coming for traders this excites me.

I t will be the biggest joy to see the green sign of the increasing prices in the market. I regret to see the bleeding of the prices of the cryptocurrency in the market. Bitcoin is making the new move in the market which was recently affected by the price down of the fuel. 

Unfortunately, after that moment, bitcoin did not grow for so long, already in March it fell at a price below $ 4.000. This hit the market and capitalization as a whole. Now it seems like it is growing and recovering.