Bitcoin today has broken important resistance to the upside - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin today has broken important resistance to the upside

On 1/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes bitcoin is rallying strong after confirming to break current downtrend from last summer. This will surely propel prices higher. There are high volumes and strong buying power. 

Yes, indeed, Bitcoin has managed to break the trend and rise dramatically, indeed, it has reached record levels in the past years

Analyzes often take place, so if the support or resistance is broken, the price often changes down or up, so we have to be careful and know the right places to buy or sell.

• +3 1

Prices of bitcoin does not remains same constant 

This is great thing about crypto currencies that they does not remain same 

You can check in past years bitcoin price and value was so low 

But in this time its price and value are so high 

And in future I hope so its price will increase rapidly 

The year 2020 can be considered the year of Bitcoin. The price has gone higher and higher much more than what analysts have predicted. I only hope this upward trend is maintained throughout the year 2021.

• +1 1

I think the biggest resistance was between 19500$ and 20000$ and as all seen after BTC

break this levels it has fly to +40k$ easily and i believe that more records are coming for bitcoin

• +1 1

Yeah bitcoin is breaking hurdles day by day. I believe it will ensure it's best position in the digital currency very soon. But I feel curious while its while keeps on changing. I think it will be tough for investors to deal with it. Isn't so ?

It is a very dangerous move, I recommend that you let the market continue to run and you can finally take in sales from 37,300, for me, out of there, are only risky operations, according to my operative. You have to be calm, most people see bitcoin break trends and already want to get in.

Bitcoin is still fluctuating between low and high due to some bad news, but we can say that it has become of great strength, as it has the advantages of the king’s currency and has great purchasing power that makes it keep its prices strong and not a noticeable collapse, as happened at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes bitcoin is rallying strong after confirming to break current downtrend from last summer. This will surely propel prices higher. There are high volumes and strong buying power. 

BTC always giving surprises, we have seen the big BTC rise to 40 k and now fall to 28 k and recover a little, we could say that BTC is bullish and bearish at any time so I reserve to operate with BTC for now.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

BTC has made great strides in the last months of 2020 and the pandemic has been part of this happening today we can see BTC a bit stable but with a very high price which has surprised the world and that at some point it will increase if the world continues with this pandemic and its value will continue to surprise the whole world.

The price of Bitcoin rises periodically because the amount of bitcoin left for mining is very small, and this will increase the price of Bitcoin. We may see price drops, but this is considered a return to the anchor point and then rebound.

Its recent price make me feel secure that the way am trying to earn bitcoins and paying my attention and time and saving it for future won't go waste but i am sure that it will give some good benefits in future.

I'm not an expert at analyzing bitcoin, even though I'm confident in them. The price of Bitcoin increases on a regular basis because the amount of bitcoin available for mining is limited, and this drives up the price. Price drops are possible, but they are usually followed by a return to the anchor point and then a rebound.

Edited by teebasas
  • +1 1

Wonderful .. Investors have become interested in cryptocurrencies, and allocate part of their investment portfolios to it, which is likely that the emerging market will dominate the currency, and the growing belief that Bitcoin will act as an effective hedge against the potential rise in inflation supports its price, especially as governments in the countries of the world increase Of spending in trillions of dollars in a matter of weeks, to fund its stimulus programs, which aim to mitigate the economic damage caused by the Corona pandemic.

• +2 1

The price of Bitcoin has been on the rise for several months and has entered the ATH stage, so we have to take advantage of the bull market to gain profits as much as possible, as all expectations indicate that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100k USD by the end of this year.

Those who have patience in the crypto trading always end up with something positive which is why we should never underestimate the price of bitcoin because every day it keep on increasing in value and many traders always make investment on it so we should expect more because bitcoin is here to stay.

I believe that bitcoin has proved its worth as the leader of cryptocurrency and demonstrated its durability in the crypto market, the increase in bitcoin price has generated optimistic sentiment against the digital currencies, causing other cryptocurrencies to rise as well.

• +1 1

You were correct and it was the same that I saw too and kept holding for some more time, the part of my investment that was still intact. It doubled in one month, but for now it looks to be for two months close, not to be moving. I think that during May we will have important events to be looking at, as the chart really looks to be topped for the time being, and it will need a lot of billions to enter the market. There is a lot of selling too, that has not created problems yet, but I fear that when the main guys sold what they wanted at this price, then they will crash price and change the trend to bearish.

In fact, every year this happens to Bitcoin, but we are always surprised at its high, almost every year its value doubles, let us not be nervous and not afraid when it falls, and we are optimistic that it will return and rise, keep your currencies until the great rise, this year has reached an imaginary peak It is sixty thousand dollars, and analysts are expecting it to reach one hundred thousand dollars. Be patient.

• +2 1

Always this happens, after every drop in the cryptocurrency market, and after everyone finishes buying currencies, the market rises again due to the large number of purchase orders, and this leads to the market rise in general.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Up to the present time, Bitcoin is still moving in an upward direction and Bitcoin is achieving new ATH, but I think that the bullish phase is nearing completion and it is time for some correction.

That's right friend, greetings, bitcoin has gradually been breaking down the barriers, which were restricting it years ago, that is why today it has reached the price of 60 thousand dollars, and will continue to move forward despite everything.

• +1 1

Oh, my dear, that Very great for all of us, and it has reached a very big record and now it is back to correction, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us thank you my friend for this wonderful participation. 

Bitcoin is a currency that has broken the guiness record, it is really impressive how this currency took hold in the financial market. Those who knew how to invest years ago made the best negotiation decisions.