Gambling (Bitcoin) Basketball (Cloudbet) - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Gambling (Bitcoin) Basketball (Cloudbet)

There is no perfect, this is just prediction but i am sure to the 90 percent!

@Growcoin - did you bet on the team I said?

CLOUDBET

PBA (Philippine Basketball League)

Magnolia hotshots Vs Alaska Aces (+10.5) 

95 vs 90 (+10.5)

Meralco Bolts Vs PhoenixFuel Masters (+3.5)

111 vs 94 (+3.5)

Successful Prediction 100%

image.png.1d180289b913900bb5c5e28715d75428.png

Sorry buddy it is not allowed to speak about gambling on this forum.
I would like to talk about your tips... but maybe on some other place.

Only crypto here

Edited by hexwin

This is related into cryptocurrency brother! and i am on the thread for gambling.

Sportsbetting is part of gambling and this platform i use is for cryptocurrency.

The thread is made to gather users and interact to tell their prediction and might help others for winning the BTC.

image.thumb.png.cd73733246017da37613664d382b1ad6.png

I wish you good luck.

I wanted to do the same for MMA/UFC but I am not allowed to do it in this forum

First Game of LA LAKERS This 2019-2020 NBA SEASON! Wednesday October 23, 2019!

You better save some money and join me as i will bet on this match

LA LAKERS (+1.0) Vs LA CLIPPERS 

Picking here Lakers squad all in! 

image.png.9057ede2ab68f647b8b9e2c55f162ca8.png

Betting on DYIP for the first game while going all in for San Miguel Beermen at the  second game.

Will follow up tomorrow for the odds and i hope it is not too big as hotshots is a good competitor in the league!

My favorite team in PBA! SAN MIGUEL! 

Lets go Bulls! This year we gonna reach the play offs for sure. Strong team , good players , strong couch , best fans and hungry for those play offs. The game is about to begin in 20 minutes and I don't see Pelicans going stronger this year even if we are in Pre-season.

1 minute ago, Madara said:

Lets go Bulls! This year we gonna reach the play offs for sure. Strong team , good players , strong couch , best fans and hungry for those play offs. The game is about to begin in 20 minutes and I don't see Pelicans going stronger this year even if we are in Pre-season.

CHICAGO BULLS (+5.0) Vs New Orlean Pelicans

This is another pre-season game and i am betting for the NOP on this.

I am sorry dude i know you are a big fan of bulls but i am putting my money on the line!

Rosters talk will definitely NOP! but hooe you good luck!

Another October 23, 2019 game.

One of the opening game will be the 

TORONTO RAPTORS

vs 

NEW ORLEAN PELICANS (+5.5)

Maybe the NOP do have a young gunners and and very young roster.

But with the odds and the players ability, i will be siding to Pelicans!

Long time until next game.... GL
I am afraid to start my UFC/MMA predictions as they erased it two times so far  😫

Maybe I will ask them personally about this, and this week is bit boring FightNight

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Long time until next game.... GL
I am afraid to start my UFC/MMA predictions as they erased it two times so far  😫

Maybe I will ask them personally about this, and this week is bit boring FightNight

DO it again! You might want to add a gambling site which accepts cryptocurrency for the support of your thread!

I wanna see you having that topic and hope see we have the same fighter to choose.

yes. 10 days to go but i am so excited seeing Lakers paying the first day of action!

And for all readers you must put your bet a early as you can.

~~ NOP will reduce their plus point or might the opponent get it at +3 same on Lakers, LAC will have their +points in score as the day of  match get closer!

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

DO it again! You might want to add a gambling site which accepts cryptocurrency for the support of your thread!

I wanna see you having that topic and hope see we have the same fighter to choose.

yes. 10 days to go but i am so excited seeing Lakers paying the first day of action!

And for all readers you must put your bet a early as you can.

~~ NOP will reduce their plus point or might the opponent get it at +3 same on Lakers, LAC will have their +points in score as the day of  match get closer!

OK, I will try to add in during next week.

I will add some links and odds for crypto bookies.  Last fight was fantastic and I predicted easy Adesanya WIN.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

OK, I will try to add in during next week.

I will add some links and odds for crypto bookies.  Last fight was fantastic and I predicted easy Adesanya WIN.

I hope you can start the thread now as there are some fight will be happening today.

I have their list now and i need your brilliant advice so we can exchange thoughts and make the bet better chance to winning!

https://www.cloudbet.com/en/sports/international/ufc/c2684

I just saw it! and i wanna put some bet!

Yeah I saw them all , and most of them are not interesting to me,
except main event  Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Michelle Waterson  (she is super hot 🙂 )
Joanna lost 3 of last 4 fights, and M. Waterson won last 3 ,
and I don't see this as easy win for Joannna....  

Risky bet - Maybe surprise Win for Michele 3.86, or some handicap safer bet. (CLOUDBET)

Edited by hexwin

Another great game ahead 12 hours from now!

1st game in the PBA LIGA

Alaska Acas (+6.0) vs Rain or Shine 

~~~ picking Rain or Shine here and hoping that James Yap (man with a million moves) will play tonight!

2ND game with a blockbuster team to face each other!

Baranggay Ginebra Gin Kings (+3.0) vs San Miguel Beermen

~~~ Picking beermen as they are a star studded team with the MVP Junemar Fajardo at their Center position.

https://www.cloudbet.com/en/sports/philippines/pba-governors-cup/c112/game-lines

You can bet here and see the odds! 

WE have a game today. 2 hours to go and the first game will start on PBA league! 

image.png.8758ae71792d56b05eb43c070863c6d9.png

We don't have the odds on CLOUDBET today for the Philippine Basketball!

We will just go now for who will win the game

Game 1 : Black water ELITE

Game 2: San Miguel BEERMEN

39 minutes ago, cohako said:

You can help people with building their idea, generating token, listing on exchanges etc. But what's the relation between this with 1MT? I'm really confused. What's the benefit we will get if we use 1MT

I gave you the spam or bad post reaction because you write comment here which is very OFF TOPIC!

I hope you learn your lesson!

nice thread bro!! I was not into sprots betting until now 🙂

I think I'll give it a try, this website you've found seems really nice, and I think it also features soccer and boxing...

I don't know much about basketball teams, but you seem to know your way around, so maybe I just try a few bets based on your knowledge... (maybe we can both get filthy rich   😁

I'm tired of loosing my BTC in shit, and I had promised myself that this time I was going to save every sat... but I'm feeling tempted to try this one out... if I do, I'll post here

thanks for the thread

4 hours to go and we will watch the first game of the regular season (NBA)

Toronto Raptors is our former NBA champion will face a young caliber of New Orlean Pelican (+6.5) with out there Rookie Superstar Zion Williamson (6-8 weeks) expecting to missed the game!

what is your bet here? 

I will go to win on Raptors and i am a bit confuse it to bet for Raptors also (-6.5).

90% chance of winning is a high value for  bet, I better follow your advice in the next bet, and if it fails you should give back ma money LOL, can you predict soccer for today buddy?

Edited by Bitxalt

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

27 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

90% chance of winning is a high value for  bet, I better follow your advice in the next bet, and if it fails you should give back ma money LOL, can you predict soccer for today buddy?

well i will not put the game here if i am not really sure! there is also some mistakes which i can commit! i think i need to change it to 70% LOL

26 minutes ago, kennedymal said:

so first picks is not so good, try another one, im pretty much not againts people doing some picks, but im pretty much againts people who hasnt show up quality in his picks but already stating price for the picks

what are you talking about?

25 minutes ago, bobXsingular said:

I don't know but I think there will be no one that's gonna trust a newbie with a prediction on a gambling bet, I really think that you should increase your rank first for a more trustworthy approach you can get in the forum, well I am surely gonna believe

NOPE! as long as you can depend your pick and you know the game then you're on! i am glad if you will do predictions here also!

25 minutes ago, ayroz said:

You can start posting your bets here and if you have a good success rate ,then people will start following your predictions,just prove what you are capable and show some of your last bets

that's right!

25 minutes ago, 420blaze said:

are you using google translate? because your english is quite broken i can tell, anyway ill be joining one of your tips, goodluck to both of us anyway

i had an head ache understanding what he said but still can't 😄  

25 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

I think there is no need of history, but it will be better if he can post future bets on this thread and members can see them how it works.

we will see!

6 minutes ago, Bmw55 said:

I dont understand why Toronto has traded Kawhai because he was the best player form the team last season and I liked how he played. I also think Toronto will win tonight because they are playing at home and can't disappoint their fans from the first match because they are the champions 

The team did not trade LEONARD! it was his personal decision and the team management is aware for that as they got Kawhai from SAS with a last year contract! The MVP has its free agency that is why the Raptors did not get any player from Clippers! 

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

well i will not put the game here if i am not really sure! there is also some mistakes which i can commit! i think i need to change it to 70% LOL

I don't like basketball, so I can't predict about that game, I prefer soccer, and if you like soccer, I hope you make the right predictions, and with winning percentage should not have less than 98%

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

what are you talking about?

he talk about picks and picks bro, please read carefully LoL

#ProphetInvestor

2 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I don't like basketball, so I can't predict about that game, I prefer soccer, and if you like soccer, I hope you make the right predictions, and with winning percentage should not have less than 98%

😄 I am not into soccer, here in the country where i am basketball and boxing is the popular game and also volley ball! basketball is the one i always play and watch! when it comes to boxing i dont need any prediction it is all out for PAC-MAN! so lets keep talking basketball here, i encourage you to bet on some of my predictions but dont go wild!

3 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

he talk about picks and picks bro, please read carefully LoL

thats what I all read! pick and pick which i dont want to pick!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

😄 I am not into soccer, here in the country where i am basketball and boxing is the popular game and also volley ball! basketball is the one i always play and watch! when it comes to boxing i dont need any prediction it is all out for PAC-MAN! so lets keep talking basketball here, i encourage you to bet on some of my predictions but dont go wild!

if you have good predictions I will follow you at the next basketball event, I don't really like basketball, but I like earning money LOL. I like boxing, It seems like hard to predicted right?, can you predict boxing match?

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

thats what I all read! pick and pick which i dont want to pick!

I think he was pick wrong team in bet because not follow your prediction 😄

#ProphetInvestor

2 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I like boxing, It seems like hard to predicted right?, can you predict boxing match?

I only predict when the fighter is from the Philippines and i will tell you! i am bias! 

1 minute ago, Bmw55 said:

why did he left? 

Before he left San Antonio Spurs The Raptors know that Leonard is looking forward to play in Los Angeles!

They traded him even they know it will happen, but hey they get the 1st ever championship trohpy!

Enough for off topic guys lets focus on basketball prediction!

After Game that game we will also have 
Clippers and Leonard (+3) facing LA LAKERS and Lebron James.

I will be choosing here LAKERS as i am BIAS and i am a LBJ fanatic 😄

Never tasted this basketball and never understood it very well LOL. The territory I live it's not much popular here. However always find no excuse if I see a good odd for any team. Most of the time I lose LOL

Can you find me two match where I can place some bet to win. I am working on an multiBet slip with football and cricket. Would like to add few more market if you can bring some good prediction.