Halving Countdown - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The half process is a process that occurs every four years and is usually followed by several months a significant rise in the price of the major currencies and of course this year is marked by the occurrence of such an event where the mining reward was reduced to half of bitcoin.

The little information you give is important to many of us. Bitcoin generated per day,  Bitcoin does us a lot of good, just like Bitcoin helps us a lot. We get higher payments for Bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is much higher than before and it is increasing day by day. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin halving has come and gone, it has shown significant changes in the rise of BTC price despite effects of global pandemic was able to rise back to$9k before the halving. Now we are in the most promising event period bull run because Today BTC is traded at $10k 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Many people expected to see good profit immediately after the halving event which took place few months back but unfortunately the market was not good for investors and traders and I am not happy for them but still there is hope that bitcoin will soon rise again in crypto market, let's just excercise some patience because it is the key to success.

A few weeks have had to pass for bitcoin to react after Halving with at least breaking the $ 10,000 cap.

It has happened and has stayed at least over  $ 11,000, now that your curve flattens or grows by that margin.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The halving process is the important event that is serious and everyone is waiting for it because the market will rise after it and make profits for everyone It is an event that occurs every four years for the most important cryptocurrency, which is Bitcoin, and because Bitcoin captures most of the market's liquidity, with its rise, the entire market rises.

• -3 1

I can now follow the Bitcoin movement through the link that I shared on your topic

Additionally, I can see the latest stats of Bitcoin

I would like to thank you for the useful information, my friend

57 minutes ago, Ashsh said:

I can now follow the Bitcoin movement through the link that I shared on your topic

Additionally, I can see the latest stats of Bitcoin

I would like to thank you for the useful information, my friend

If your learn to track the price of the bitcoin then you can be a good trader. Trader is simply doing prediction using different tools and looking the history. If you want to use those tools and track the correct price bitcoin then trading view is one of the best platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, this is a very cool theme! As we can see now, after the halving, the price of bitcoin is holding up very well, so we can expect a fairly high advance to the future, which contributes to really high prices!

According to me, halving countdown shows an alarm clock liker time that expects the BCH network to halve on April 8 2020,7:14 am EDT. The webpage notes that BCH rewards halve every 210,000 blocks and BCH will see the reward slashed from 12.5 to 6.25 blocks after this date. 

❤❤IF YOU DONE WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

For me, the halving event has disappointed me, even if the expected impact on the bitcoin price occurs, and I think that this has to do with the epidemic that has greatly affected all aspects of the economy and money. So I no longer care about the upcoming halving counter because the news and circumstances are stronger than this event.

• +3 1

it is beneficial for me to enter this web page every day, even because it affords us with many updates on many stuff through it and it could inform us approximately what's new. thanks for this submit

This event is very important and occurs every four years, and it does not affect Bitcoin only, but rather the whole market, as Bitcoin is the indicator for this market in general, and also there is an update on the Ethereum network, which is close to launch, which I see is no less important than the split event of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Thank you so greatly for this update I will check it out so I can be fully update about halving and it significant mean.

• -1 1

It came and left and the truth is the price of bitcoin did not change almost immidietly and that is really important to really work as hard and be able to put the best ideas we have. there are so many ways to be able to understand what are the values of what we have today so , the halving came and left

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This information is a great help for me because I can now see the latest bitcoin statistics. We are all looking forward to the upcoming bitcoin events and the changes that will happen.

Edited by Ludmila Castro
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Although there might be times this is delayed thing the posibility is there and there are chances this is even not on the right place of the time as sometimes i see from similar things like these ended up either late or too early in which case made alot of mistakes for people.

• +2 1

What is that halving?

According to my enquiry and investigation it is event that it is automatically set to occur in every four four years duration just like it happened this year till 2024 and further it help BTC to rise in price

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this information. Now, I can see the new statistic and details about the bitcoin. By using the link you have send in this post we can see the price of the bitcoin and it is very helpful in the trading of bitcoin. This type of information give us good reputation on this forum.

Anything that can be useful for cryptocurrency is good to introduce it here to let others people to know it and to benefit about that, because there are many things good for cryptocurrency are important to know them

On 1/14/2020 at 8:25 PM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

Yes, the havings have ended months ago. It is sad that the bonus is reduced and mining has made it very difficult. I can no longer mine on a laptop or even a phone. It has become very slow.

• +4 1

The split is an event that occurs every four years and that it causes a decrease in the reward for production from mining, and thus an increase in the cost on the two metals, and thus an increase in its price.

Hi mate. Isn't bitcoin's next halving supposed to be in two thousand twenty four? There are still 3 more years to go so no need to hurry for creating an atmosphere of excitement 🙂 I wonder what will the price of bitcoin become after the next halving? As we all know, bitcoin tends to add another zero to it's price after each halving until now 🙂   

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

@by halving count down for a long period of the year for the first two weeks of this season so we will be able to examine the progress of our business in the future and will be able even better for them.