Halving Countdown - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

23 hours ago, pkrs said:

La reducción a la mitad de Bitcoin puede ocurrir en cualquier momento en este año 2020 y se espera que en el mes de mayo o junio cuando el número de bloques llegue a 630000. Puede ver un cambio drástico en los precios de bitcoin después de la reducción a la mitad.

In fact it is expected to be in May, it is very difficult to happen in June, Halving was expected for May 20. When I published the Topic, the date was  13 and it is currently May 12. It is still exciting to know what the  day will be.  

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Halving is one of the most awaited event on Bitcoin, definitely there's a chance that Bitcoin value will fluctuate during the halving and this may influence altcoins too.

The less time left before Halving Bitcoin, the less likely it is to get rich in crypto. Remember this rule, know every investor and trader. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2020 at 5:44 PM, Rickso said:

Hay muchas buenas estadísticas en este sitio, gracias. 

esperamos que el btc repita lo que hizo en la última mitad, pero creo que esta vez el precio crecerá tanto como la última vez

So far 2 have occurred:

Block 0 reward 50 BTC

Block 210,000 on november 28, 2012 reward 25 BTC

Block 420,000 on july 9, 2016 reward 12.5 BTC

Block 630,000 on May "x", 2020 reward 6.25 BTC

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

15 hours ago, tung12345 said:

The halving decreases the amount of new bitcoins generated per block. This means the supply of new bitcoins is lower.

Halving halves the bitcoin that is added for every 210,000 Block, Consequently the reward is Halved and the Hast becomes more complex.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you very much for conveying this topic, and we are all waiting for the upcoming Bitcoin events and the changes that will happen, and the best thing is to buy Bitcoin now before the time passes and it is too late.

13 hours ago, Xenofever1 said:

Hello everyone, bitcoin halving is a natural thing because bitcoin is a currency that is decentralized, so it may goes high and low, we may be happy for this and may be sad. The next bitcoin halving may happen on may 2020.

Natural???

bitcoin is a currency that is decentralized??Yes. But that nothing to do directly with Halving. read the previous posts, you will understand better, thanks for commenting.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, Saransh32 said:

I am newbie here and I don't know much about this platform tell me about the rules and regulations about this platform.

This is website where you can check the count for halving, you can see important data in relation to Bitcoin, all of them  crucial for the operation of the network.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The website display is simple but the information displayed is quite a lot so I think it's good to use it to monitor halving

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/14/2020 at 11:25 PM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

What is that I don't understand any thing about it this is showing some kind of bitcoin minier counter but you share that I don't know this is showing some thing like this.Screenshot_2020-01-23-16-53-56.thumb.png.6b9ca11a44305bec853c54cc87fefd9b.png

4 hours ago, Sunil Kum said:

I really don't know the meaning of halving can anybody please explain me the meaning of halving thank in advance.

Short answer:  Mining Rewards are reduced  by half 12.5BTC a 6.25 BTC. 

The amount of Bitcoin is reduced and the Hash difficulty increases.

3 hours ago, Ronit Raj said:

Actually your topic and your question is contradictory so am not able to understand that wats the point. But yest please try to be more clear.

Please read this: 👇 

On 14/1/2020 at 15:01, alexisfuentes said:

(1) They are not different just that you do not understand, thats why the Post in beginner. It is referred to Halving, did you click on the link? probably not. well you can see this...

144696649_countdownhalving.gif.be43d778a131fe619db6b4151a0a506f.gif

Important: imagen is gif. For the actual count count visit:

Source: https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Halving time is soon maybe I think this year may 10 are 15 and the blocks percentage is 6.25 when anyone mine bitcoin the block generats 6.25 bitcoins  so the bitcoin mining less generat bitcoin that's the reason so many expert thinks bitcoin coin price goes high in future and this happen because demand and supply when supply increase the price goes high

On 1/15/2020 at 3:01 AM, alexisfuentes said:

(1) They are not different just that you do not understand, thats why the Post in beginner. It is referred to Halving, did you click on the link? probably not. well you can see this...

144696649_countdownhalving.gif.be43d778a131fe619db6b4151a0a506f.gif

Important: imagen is gif. For the actual count count visit:

Source: https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

(2) Now, you understand!

Please, write your words correctly 

Im a bit confused also with the title and what she is trying to say before,i didn't click the link because Im afraid entering any sites but you did inform us well.thanks for that.so excited for the halving.

18 hours ago, Niraiu said:

Yes, the website was informative and also lots of information about bitcoin halving but I did't understand one thing is that how will it help in bitcoin price increasing and also what does it mean that "the coin reward will decrease from 12.5 to 6.25 coins ".

The Price basically increases because it is a side effect of Halving, less Bitcoin will be mined.

The payment for mining is a reward and changes in half.

20 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Short answer:  Mining Rewards are reduced  by half 12.5BTC a 6.25 BTC. 

The amount of Bitcoin is reduced and the Hash difficulty increases.

Please read this: 👇 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

16 minutes ago, Dwale2525 said:

Do they allow links to Post in here I through no any one is allow to do so and if anyone would warning point.

Did you read the OP? do you have any comments in reference to the Topic?

I recommend you comment something about the Topic and then add your concern, ask.

But if you raise your doubt directly, it undermines the Topic, it is considered Spam.

Since You  don't read the posts, you  couldn't realize that a user answered :👇👇👇

On 1/15/2020 at 9:07 AM, Fadzinator said:

Thanks to @alexisfuentes for this.

and you @Binjit how come you have 1,000+ post and you don't have any idea bout the bitcoin halving?
ahhh I got it, maybe 90% of your post is only saying that you don't know about the topic... 

Links are allowed as long as it is not a referral links. specially this one, an informative link. 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

12 hours ago, Alhaji715 said:

What is halving 

11 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

Halving countdown depends on the market situation because if bitcoin halving starts then it will dump a little.

I think that you tried to say that the market can change with Halving. the opposite does not exist, the market does not cause Halving.

The Dump, important price changes are expected to occur, that term refers to a price increase, grow fast.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Anything that can be useful for cryptocurrency is good to introduce it here to let others people to know it and to benefit about that, because there are many things good for cryptocurrency are important to know them.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/14/2020 at 11:58 PM, Binjit said:

Your topic is diffrent and comment is diffrent too.i dont understand what you want to know or share
with us.but it is tru now bitcoin halving countdown is start and see bitcoin price is going up too
everyone traders are waiting about it

Exactly, even I was wondering the same. Also since I  am newbie here, I have little knowledge about halving. Ido know, that it is this year.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:43 AM, Thander20 said:

I don't know about this. Can anyone explain it to me?? 

The first thing you have to do as a user of a topic is to read before asking, that can help you ask a real question. The OP gives relevant information on the subject and also offers a link where you can see additional information on everything that involves halving.

This user who participated in the Topic add valuable information with his post.  👇

On 1/14/2020 at 9:33 PM, Armcannon said:

Halving countdown is a event of counting the upcoming Bitcoin halving.wherein Bitcoin mining reward per block will be decreased by another 50% by a certain period of time.and these event has a effect on Bitcoin price on market exchanges.for better or worst will see after the halving.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

8 hours ago, Принц said:

It is only few days or month to the halving, the halving process will soon come to pass and that is what we are all waiting for

To be exact, this will happen on May, 12 of the year 2020. The exact time if it varies even in hours, sometimes increases or decreases.

Today update is  Reward-Drop ETA date: 12 May 2020

Time  05:17:40

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Are this forum allowing us to shared this kind of link here? i am not aware of that. if admin see this i think you will receive a warning point or at worse you will get banned in this forum.

Let us wait if that happen but I think that the price of bitcoin now will go up and starting price is good in this year that is why many trader say that it will go up more and other say it will  not.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

i cant wait to see how this halving will affect the crypto market because a lot of us know the prices will be insane in crypto and bitcoin might reach 20k again.