Convert to USDT in Yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

31 minutes ago, DavCrypto said:

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

USD not USDT and you can withdraw your USD to perfectmoney instantly with 5% fees.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

spacer.png

I think usdt trade option on yobitis not available.but it has usd option. Which you can trade your cryptocurrency to payeer or perfect money balance.widrawable to your chosen bank accounts supported by your country.

Edited by Armcannon
Add some info.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, Binjit said:

Yobit has most of coin for trading and converting you can convert it in to USD then you withdrow
In your online bank like a perfect money,payeer or you can withdrow in your bank

Then I must have an account in an electronic bank. Like Perfect Money or payeer.And the dollar cannot be withdrawn to other platforms or portfolios?

1 hour ago, DavCrypto said:

First I can not believe how much members here dont know things.

First Yobit support USDT and you can find under the name/letters USDTE:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/USDTE/BTC

You can check on CoinInfo page all details just simple write USDTE:

https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/

Withdraw fee: 1 USDTE

If you need more details check on Yobit or ask support on trollbox.

P.S. for members which write reply above, dont write incorrect informations!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

The ticker is USDTE in yobit. Here is the link https://yobit.net/en/trade/USDTE/BTC 

There is also another pair. The wallet status is online and has the latest block. I check it a second ago.

8 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

Yeas ,you can convert BTC to USD(Dollar) and many other coin .It is very easy method.After getting BTc you go to BTC coin chart .Where you see buy and sell small windows under the chart.Click on your btc amount and they will automatically goes to amount box .Then check the price and see all tax on price.Then click on sell.They will sell and USD comes to your account.I am sharing screen shoot here for father help.

That is a good explanation from you I appreciate it. But the OP is asking about USDT (Tether), not USD. You should read the topic first next time mate.

Edited by Grease Lightning
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

7 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

I checked yobit now for you and there is no Usdt there, you should choose another coin there, I think they didn't support usdt in their platform, so pick another one more better, I always choose usd, and you are free to choose 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As I know that there is no option to convert bitcoin to USDT in Yobit due to USDT is not listed in yobit. I think it's better to convert on USD or any other coins but the choice is your.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Good morning mate, you can convert your bitcoin to US dollars of course, just go to yobit wallet then convert or sell your btc to USD.happy posting mate.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes you can convert your btc to USD but not usdt. I don't how much is the fee in converting btc to USD but I think you can see in your yobit account the fee in converting btc to USD before you withdraw it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Well it is almost the same thing by converting directly to usd. Since it is not possible to convert with usdt , you are ok with usd and then you can easily send to your bank account . 

• +2 1

You can convert USD not USDT it's wrong we all know the right currency is USD you can convert fiat money USD to yobit in market you can buy coins or convert it into Cryptocurrency. But there's a fee to convert your usd to yobit it's easy to convert go to yobit platform and search crypto like bitcoin and ETH and buy it easy to convert and buy in Yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course you can convert bitcoin to usdt. You just need to go to your yobit account then you can find the market there at the lower left corner of the page then you can see the many coins there, choose whatever you need. 

• +2 1

Very important post for us . you can convert your bitcoin to US dollars you should just go to yobit wallet then  sell your btc to USD. Thanks

• +2 1

Yes mate, its easily to do that, you will just buy some USDT to yobit using bitcoin and after a minute, you can check it now to you wallet and you are successfully convert it to USDT. Happy posting everyone.

4 hours ago, Great Commander said:

Usdollar exchanges is always available for most platforms and could be withdrawn via paypal payeer coins or other available payment method. 

He is not talking about the us dollars but he is talking about the USDT this is the cryptocurrency that's are used in crypto instead of us dollars 

• +2 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You can do it and it is very easy go to the exchanges and search the pair of the coins and do it and there also you can see the transaction fees is how much and you can also contact to the support teams

• +1 2

13 hours ago, Migo said:

I checked yobit now for you and there is no Usdt there, you should choose another coin there, I think they didn't support usdt in their platform, so pick another one more better, I always choose usd, and you are free to choose 

Yes, I found a USD and that could not be transferred to the platforms but to an electronic bank and I unfortunately do not have one. So I have to rely on middlemen when extracting my dollar from the platform. Thanks for your research.

You can convert to RUR. I wanted to buy a few RUR for a long time now, as I think that the Russian currency has potential to rise against the rest fiat currencies. The Russian economy is probably the best bet for investors lately as the US and China trade war is almost crippling these economies. Hold Bitcoin as crypto and RUR as fiat is quite safe.

Plus gold and silver for the long run.

20 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Try an Exchanger mate there you exchange your crypto for USDT and   try finding a  good exchanger because so exchanger has a fixed price so becareful.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

No, this is not possible. You cannot convert bitcoin into USDT currency. The only available property is converting bitcoin into dollars and withdrawing it either via Payer, Perfect Money or any bank.

• +1 2

Yes, you can. You can convert bitcoin to dollars on the yopit platform. There is a usdt button at the top and left of the site. Click on it, then choose BTC. Then you can convert.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

sorry to say, may be usdt are not available in yobit for trading. this case you wont be allow or able to convert your bitcoin to usdt. but you can withdraw your money easily by converting bitcoin to usd. and then you can withdraw your usd to any other currency such as perfectmoney. fees are low and variable. 5% for perfect money withdraw