Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

Now we can easily convert our bitcoins to stable coin USDT with very low fees. USDT is one of the stable cryptocurrency and most people invest in USDT.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can convert the BTC to USD after checking your balance and in trading you can convert the transfer fee of 5%

Whenever you go to yobit trade section you will be able to find out usdt.. So you need to click on usdt first.. The usdt will be hide in the headline of trade.. After choice the usdt option you can easily convert your btc to usdt.. If you try some time then it will be very much easy for you         

• +2 1

There is a conversion option for USDT in yobit exchanger but you will have to know that there is a certain amount that you will pay as transaction fees and I think it should be around 5% of what so ever amount you want to withdraw.

I have not traded yet on yobit but after taking a quick look I see there is a whole tab for USDT trading, perhaps you missed it but it is right there next to RUR. I prefer holding bitcoin and a few other altcoins though as with usdt you can't profit, this is used for traders to sell and then try to rebuy lower but most times they lose the bitcoin pump and buy higher.

My friend, you can convert Bitcoin to USD on Yobit with ease. You just have to place the bookmark on the USD stick to the left of the Yobit page. Then choose Bitcoin and make the transfer.This will not be difficult, and the USD stick can be pulled in a number of ways outside of Yobit.

My dear usdt is withdrawn but you need a wallet that can accept and if the yobit exchange may be that the withdraw need a ethereum wallet. But withdraw usd I do not think yobit do that, it is most about russian base traffic so perhaps they can witdhraw the ruble but to get usd to your bank you need to find what is your bank accept for deposit from outside you country.

Yes you can convert ustd to into yobit when you open yobit you will get option to convert your money but some of the conversation fees are high so convert to the least fee and its done thanks

An interesting question, but why do you need usdt if there is usd - after all, this is the same! Only, this is already Fiat , which you can easily withdraw to your card or online wallet. Why complicate your life? But if you plan to push them to another exchange, this is of course the problem, but you can just withdraw to Fiat, and buy already where you want :))

instead in the main list of altcoins where you can change bitcoins under the word market that is the blue line the last and proper usdt after rur, or you can find it with the search box...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:56 PM, Investors Blog said:

USD not USDT and you can withdraw your USD to perfectmoney instantly with 5% fees.

Thanks man .I was also facing the problem that how can i withdraw USD from Yobit exchange.Now i will use perfect money as you have mentioned.But i have a question for you  @Investors Blog that how to convert BTC into USD in YOBIT exchange.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is a new concept for me. I had know nothing about the convertion of bitcoin to usdt in Yobit. Now I see that this is also a viable option. I also advise that before the users try out such new things they learn that advantages and disadvantages that comes with it. Thank you for this post. Looking forward to more such informative topics.

• +1 1

You can trade your coins to USDT in yobit as in all exchanges it is possible you have to look at the pairs and select the USDT tab in the exchange, but for your other question there are some options to withdraw USD but I haven't looked at them yet. I don't want to withdraw in USD either, I would prefer more options but this will need connections with banks and KYC.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can I've explained this just now to another friend! Yobit has trading against the usdt and you can trade Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin and all the best coins you can find in yobit against this stable coin. You only have to look at the trading in yobit and you will notice it.

• +3 1

On 9/25/2020 at 7:23 PM, Deval said:

I think USDT trade is not available on the yobit. But it has USD option. You can convert bitcoin to USD on yobit platform. You can convert USD into USDT. You cannot convert bitcoin into USDT currency.

@Deval USDT is available on Yobit. You can even find USDT/USD trading pair there. In order to convert your BTC into USDT, you might prefer to check this link https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTC/USDT. Good luck. 

• +1 1

Those saying it's not available should please take their precious and checkmate the trading table o through all the listed pair coins for trading,in addition you may also glance at wallets, use searching in case button, I think it will be crystal clear to you.

As from my point of view if you want to convert the usdt in the yobit then you must use the USD option to convert the your crypto income into the usdt. Also for this you have an official bank account and PayPal also. But I am some how unsure.

I think it will be good for you to convert the bitcoin to litecoin in yobit because the withdrawal fee for litecoin is comparatively less than other cryptocurrencies.

in the friendly market options, you must leave the option called tether which is the same as usdt, you must choose the currency, in this case the bitcoin and then select the usdt currency and change them in the yobit market

Yobit not have a usdt currency to convert your coin but yobit have a usd pair, so you can convert your currency to usd coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If that pair is totally not available, therefore, there is no option to pass it, however in the upper left there is a button where you can give usdt and then choose the btc option in order to convert it

Usually everyone wants to convert usdt to bitcoin huh
I think it will be possible to do it after the start of the auction. They say they will start on October 9, but may be extended until October 12.