Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

You can exchange your bitcoin to USD. Then you can withdraw your USD balance to your supported bank. But there is charges of 5 percent for that. There are many other options too available on yobit tho utilise your bitcoin. You can withdraw it to any wallet also. Thank you.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

I think you can convert your bitcoin to usdt or usd coin, If you want to withdraw usd coin then you have to check withdraw fee of the yobit exchange. When you withdraw yobit exchange will show how much cost that will be.

Yes friend you can change to btc to usdt. First you can go your yobit.then select trade .and selected btc to usdt than your money convert usdt thank you

Yes friend you can change to btc to usdt. First you can go your yobit.then select trade .and selected btc to usdt than your money convert usdt thank you

6 hours ago, Perry said:

Can I convert KID to Yobit on USDT?  I could not find the USDDT currency on Plashu only USD.  If I want to withdraw USD, what are the options available and how much will be charged?

Currently USDT is not available on yobit and if you want to withdraw your funds through USD then you have few options which are Payeer, Perfect Money AdvCash Capitalist and Visa/Mastercard this last option is not available for Russian and Ukrain residents so they can use other options for quick withdrawal.

You cannot converting any coin from yobit to USDT, because there is no USDT pair in the yobit, but there have only USD... But USDT maybe in the binance exchanging platform

Actually I don't know about the charges that are applied on converting from one currency to another so please if anyone knows about this thing then please share the information this will be a great help thank you

On 1/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

Yes friend you can convert your bitcoin into others coin but you have a fee to withdraw your bitcoin so you can choose low withdraw fee coin

On 1/14/2020 at 5:27 PM, Tushar kumar said:

No you can't convert Bitcoin to USDT in yobit. Only you can exchange it to USD. There may be some other site where it may be exchanged but I don't know actually about it 

I think you mean USD not usdt because USD is Americans currency and they charge 5% of your money in the transaction

I think it is easy process on your bit you can do that go to your bitpay post and send your earning to BTC balance then sell it in LTC and finally withdraw your balance to USD it is a very easy and comfortable process for every user which can use crypto talk app it is very good for earning money and very good for trading also.

There are so many coin in Yobit. You have to use search bar to find your USDT coin. After log in your Yobit account you can see a coin list. There is a search bar on the top of the list. Use it to search your coin.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, Armcannon said:

I think usdt trade option on yobitis not available.but it has usd option. Which you can trade your cryptocurrency to payeer or perfect money balance.widrawable to your chosen bank accounts supported by your country.

Wow. Thanks for sharing this. So I can withdraw it it my local currency through this simple process without having to go through wallets. I think I'll try this option next time.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:43 PM, Migo said:

I checked yobit now for you and there is no Usdt there, you should choose another coin there, I think they didn't support usdt in their platform, so pick another one more better, I always choose usd, and you are free to choose 

Please can you tell me if Is USDT = USDTE? Thanks!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

basically are used only e Bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum only in yobit Crypto wallet so that's why I don't know much about it but thank you for your post and I am going to follow it to know about it more.

I have no idea about usdt, i know about usd.and if you want  then you can easily exchange  btc to usd in yobit.  

Of course you can easily convert from yubit exchange to USD.  There are many cryptocurrencies here.  Which can be easily transferred to any currency.Yubit is a healthy exchange medium where people do all the work of currency exchange and reserve trading and investing.

If you want to withdraw your finds in USD then you would use the USD option in yobit and exchange your crypto to USD. There is no USDt in yobit. I cannot attest to the withdrawal fees that you have when withdrawing USD, but it is my understanding from other topics that i have read that it is not high.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There is no Usdt in yobit platform you can only use usd to sell your btc and withdraw your money.research in other site to know if there is Usdt converter.

USDT is a stable coin. Finding a stable coin here is not going to help you. But if you really want to convert some of your savings into USDT, withdraw your savings using any good wallet and then use Binance to buy USDT.

Welcome, my friend, according to my information, that you can transfer from bitcoin to usd in case you have an official bank account, mastercard or paypal, but i am somewhat unsure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit not support usdt its a only USD support so you can't converted bitcoins in usdt, you just exchange bitcoins in USD and withdrawal this USD in online wallets like payeer and perfect money and give 5% percent commissione fees, when you withdrawal in this wallets .

There is only usd in the Yobit platform that is USD and frankly better than usdt because it is easy to withdraw, trade and fixed go ahead and chekck it.

Yes, you can convert the satoshes to any other currency and to the dollar as well. This is easy. You just have to do a sale order to configure and get the dollar

Hello my dear friend as I'm new here. I haven't been in yobit website for a while. I have just recently created my account there. I'm not sure if i seen any currency named USDT. 

Yes you are right yobit exchange not support to withdraw usdt so withdraw usd coin from yobit exchange but I not see the fee of this usd coin.