Rules the "Tutorials" section - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Rules the "Tutorials" section

Thank you very much for the instructions, many times you go into new places and you don't know how things are handled in that place, making the interaction really end in bad terms or you can't get the full potential out of the page, it's appreciated that they've taken the time to do the intrusions, thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 1/14/2020 at 7:16 AM, Desais said:

Recently, the “Tutorials” section has turned into a bunch of drops, repetitive questions, and more. Therefore, I am forced to create this topic.

In this section it is FORBIDDEN:

- Use full copy-paste materials. Uniqueness - at least 50%. If you don't know how to rewrite, please don't post new topics;

- No spam. You read the instructions, if that isn't clear, you asked. Don't need to post messages like "words of gratitude" For this is warning.

Rules for creating new topics:

- This should be an tutorial, NOT a question. You can do it in the section for beginners;

- You can publish crypto topics about cryptocurrency topics. Example: "How to remove inactive chats in telgram", "How to create a hidden folder" - you can, because this information can be used in the cryptocurrency sphere. "How to plant beets" - it is impossible.

- Don't publication of Airdrops . There is a corresponding section for this.

- In the new topic there should be at least a few suggestions from the author: why the tutorial was created, what are the goals, etc.

If there are suggestions, I will definitely listen.

Well I agree because many of these forums should be to learn, to be informed as is the market with respect to a specific currency in this case the Yobit, but it is not superfluous to leave a comment of appreciation for the information shared.

• +5 1

Well i agree with all the points except one, which is to be able to thank the creator of the tutorial, in addition to giving points, sometimes a few words of thanks are good.

The truth is, I am grateful for the rules and for the instructions provided, since they teach us how we should interact without disrespect or make any mistake that leads us to be blocked or suspended, that is why it is the responsibility of each user to know and apply them properly. Thank you very much for the information.

• +5 2

On 14‏/1‏/2020 at 14:16, Desais said:

مؤخرًا ، تحول قسم "البرامج التعليمية" إلى مجموعة من الأسئلة المتكررة والمزيد. لذلك ، أجد نفسي مضطرًا لإنشاء هذا الموضوع.

في هذا القسم يحظر:

- استخدام مواد نسخ ولصق كاملة. التفرد - 50٪ على الأقل. إذا كنت لا تعرف كيفية إعادة الكتابة ، فالرجاء عدم نشر مواضيع جديدة ؛

- لا بريد مزعج. أنت تقرأ التعليمات ، إذا لم يكن ذلك واضحًا ، فسألت. لا داعي لنشر رسائل مثل "كلمات الامتنان" لأن هذا تحذير.

قواعد إنشاء مواضيع جديدة:

- يجب أن يكون هذا تعليميًا وليس سؤالًا. يمكنك القيام بذلك في قسم للمبتدئين.

- يمكنك نشر موضوعات التشفير حول موضوعات العملة المشفرة. مثال: "كيفية إزالة الدردشات غير النشطة في telgram" ، "كيفية إنشاء مجلد مخفي" - يمكنك ذلك ، لأن هذه المعلومات يمكن استخدامها في مجال العملة المشفرة. "كيف نزرع البنجر" - هذا مستحيل.

- لا تنشر Airdrops. هناك قسم مطابق لهذا.

- في الموضوع الجديد ، يجب أن يكون هناك على الأقل بعض الاقتراحات من المؤلف: لماذا تم إنشاء البرنامج التعليمي ، وما هي الأهداف ، وما إلى ذلك.

إذا كانت هناك اقتراحات ، فسأستمع بالتأكيد.

Can I write articles about how to profit from the Internet in this section of the forum and if the answer is no.  So where can I write such useful topics.  Thank you very much

Good explanation friend, it is short, precise and concise. You present the relevant guidelines of the rules of how to write publications and how to use the corresponding sections for each specific topic. If you have time leave us in the comments the link of the rules please

Thank you very much your information is quite complete for us, the tutorials are of great help and more because it helps us in our learning within the forum

On 14/1/2020 at 13:16, Desais said:

Recientemente, la sección "Tutoriales" se ha convertido en un montón de gotas, preguntas repetitivas y más. Por lo tanto, me veo obligado a crear este tema.

En esta sección está PROHIBIDO:

- Utilizar materiales completos de copiar y pegar. Singularidad: al menos el 50%. Si no sabe cómo reescribir, no publique nuevos temas;

- No es basura. Lees las instrucciones, si eso no está claro, preguntaste. No es necesario que publique mensajes como "palabras de agradecimiento". Esto es una advertencia.

Reglas para la creación de nuevos temas:

- Esto debería ser un tutorial, NO una pregunta. Puedes hacerlo en la sección para principiantes;

- Puede publicar temas de criptografía sobre temas de criptomonedas. Ejemplo: "Cómo eliminar los chats inactivos en Telgram", "Cómo crear una carpeta oculta" - puede hacerlo, porque esta información se puede utilizar en la esfera de las criptomonedas. "Cómo plantar remolachas" - es imposible.

- No publiques Airdrops. Hay una sección correspondiente para esto.

- En el nuevo tema debería haber al menos algunas sugerencias del autor: por qué se creó el tutorial, cuáles son los objetivos, etc.

Si hay sugerencias, definitivamente las escucharé.

Very well, I almost skipped these rules and I could have made a mistake!

• Useful or interesting 2

Let's talk about why tutorials are the future of education.

As we go fast in the humanity teachers will have their end because the tutorials are getting better and better and save a lot of money to the universities I wonder if it will be the end?

• Useful or interesting 3

@Desais Are tutorial topics like these allowed?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/145154-how-to-earn-btc-ltc-doge-in-coinpot/

Only the links given out are useful, but their texts are basically short and/or useless. If they aren't allowed, I'd like to report such tutorial topics with the 'useless content' label. And with the number of those topics may be quite many (imagine, this section only had 3 pages before the October spam, and now it currently has 13 pages) we can only imagine how many of those are now available.

And may I request to have this topic of mine pinned?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

That topic basically covers most of the forum's functions. If new members can readily see this, it may help reduce the number of unnecessary new posts asking for such questions. Thanks.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 1/14/2020 at 6:16 PM, Desais said:

Recently, the “Tutorials” section has turned into a bunch of drops, repetitive questions, and more. Therefore, I am forced to create this topic.

In this section it is FORBIDDEN:

- Use full copy-paste materials. Uniqueness - at least 50%. If you don't know how to rewrite, please don't post new topics;

- No spam. You read the instructions, if that isn't clear, you asked. Don't need to post messages like "words of gratitude" For this is warning.

Rules for creating new topics:

- This should be an tutorial, NOT a question. You can do it in the section for beginners;

- You can publish crypto topics about cryptocurrency topics. Example: "How to remove inactive chats in telgram", "How to create a hidden folder" - you can, because this information can be used in the cryptocurrency sphere. "How to plant beets" - it is impossible.

- Don't publication of Airdrops . There is a corresponding section for this.

- In the new topic there should be at least a few suggestions from the author: why the tutorial was created, what are the goals, etc.

If there are suggestions, I will definitely listen.

Well. I understand this. In THIS section none can post without following this rules. I am a newbie so thank you for the explanation. And i am trying to listen the suggestions,rules and advices   

This tutorial section is very good for new members its helps about new skils and informative section.and we need a lot of tutorials in without tutorial we cannot do any work in that time 

thanks for posting the topis And its realy helpful for me i am read all comments related by your post and its give me some knowledge thanks 

A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group is known as tutorials.

You are expected to be at work on time; if you are late, you must record this on your timesheet. You must notify the Tutorial Center when you are going to be late or be absent before your shift begins. You are allowed 3 preapproved absences; 4 or more and you will be subject to termination.

I was new to this section, and I'm very excited about this opportunity that you have shared, yes we all follow rules and regulations that will help us in the better working environment, if it's not about rules you are always welcomed

Yobit Exchange, para kazanmak için mükemmel bir platformdur. Çok fazla alım satım çifti var, yatırımlar için çok fazla alan var. InvestBox, yopony, zar ve karlı paralarla normal ICO gibi birçok harika özelliğe sahiptirler.👍

It's is a very important point here.,every new member should be give that opportunity of tutors so as for him to have a proper couching.that alone will help a biginner in time of posting

Hope all you guys are fine and enjoying your life work on such a useful platform. In my case rules of toutarial discussed earlier are good to make a effective topic. It helps a lot to begginars to enter into this forum and begin to learn and show their skills. You should create topics on that thing about which you know properly and users can get access and understand easily.

@Desais Have you noticed the spam replies to this sensitive topic 😉? I wonder why this topic is still open to receive the replies ? Guys are not making meaningful and supporting replies to keep up the discussions for tutorials section-based rules here. The same chaos can be seen in this thread as well🙏

Edited by Whited35

Thank you for this welcome idea. Its such a good idea that will be very useful for all members like the newbies just joining the forum to learn more about the forum. I think this section will provide more knowledge to the newbies more on forum rules and regulations.

Tutorial section is made to be educative and informative at the same time so anything you dont understand go  through it carefully and ask questions. 

We as a whole enter to instructional exercise meeting to see some new tuto and learn new abilities and we discover an inquiry present like how on utilize or introduce a few things and this isn't regarding the standards of the gathering