We generate a QR code for your wallet of any crypt - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

We generate a QR code for your wallet of any crypt

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Now QR code is defaultly available in the most wallets we don't need to  any additional thing to create a Qr code.and having a QR code in thr wallet is very simplest form of transactions where we don't need to enter address manually

This is a really great job.  I hope this is very helpful and good for us.  I will be using this feature soon and gain a better understanding of this feature.

Hello my friend. Welcome to the site. I am very pleased with your concept of service. I think that your service can benefit us highly. Hope you will continue to give us your support and wishes. 

Thanks for share how to create qr code and about all deatils. I think qr code is very important for make to secure crypto currency wallet really you good qr code maker. 

yes this is the best, safe and simplest way of transaction because there will be no worries of missing the coins and it is very useful to secure our earning too and by generating qr codes will help us lot for our transactions.

This is a really cool feature that I didn't know existed. Some wallets already have this feature to create a qr code but as you said a lot of them like new coins don't have it

5 minutes ago, Ganhanmarin said:

Yes, wallets now provide QR code that we can use to send transactions. But if you want to send to someone far from you, you can only use copy and paste. Be it copy and paste or QR code, you need to check the wallet or exchange address you are sending to. 

It remain one too did not mention. Too can also generate QR code on bitcoin ATM. This is easy to generate and you can even generate it on paper slip. 

On 1/14/2020 at 4:19 PM, BITC0IN said:

pexels-photo-278430-1068x570.jpeg

I am sure everyone would like the QR code of their VTS, ETN, LTC, XRP, DASH wallet and others. And if even before that you did not think about it, then after reading this topic, you will definitely want to, especially since I will tell you how to do it quickly and very simply. There are several ways to create your own QR code, but I recommend a simple and free tool for QR codes, which Grandma Сwaqrgen can handle.

With it, you can generate a QR code for dozens of cryptocurrencies, the choice is simply huge. The tool allows you to receive instant payments to your crypto wallet. To create a QR code you just need to perform 2 actions:

1. Enter the name of the coin in the search bar and select the one for which you want to generate a code. For example, enter Ethereum and click on it. After that, the page refreshes and the word Ethereum appears next to the field where you need to enter the wallet address:

%D0%9B%D0%9E%D0%9B.jpg

2. It remains only to enter your public wallet address in the address field and click on the "GENERATE" button, which I did and this is what happened:

%D0%9B%D0%9E%D0%9B2.png

I did the same with my Bitcoin wallet, this is how the QR code looks for it:

btc.png

We are happy with our QR code. It has a beautiful external border and displays the logo of the corresponding cryptocurrency in the center of the field, so that it is easier for payers to identify it and avoid mistakes. Your public address will also be entered in the QR code. The generated code can be downloaded as a PNG file and saved or printed. I recommend checking if your crypto wallet matches the address of the QR scanner after downloading the image.

All profit!:classic_cool:

Useful link:

Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback

Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop

1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

Yes with QR code the transactions are easy as you don't have to enter the wallet address and check the details twice or thrice. All you have to do is scan the QR code with your camera to perform transaction. 

I don't really know how to take advantage of this feature? Where do we need to use it ?? What is the use of it? thank you very much.

I think all wallet now have this feature in her wallet ,they can generate the QR code for any address to scan it with your phone and make the withdraw or the deposit easy 

Thanks friend for this information, QR code its very useful when we will use it for payments because we will be able to receive coins in our wallets by just scanning and we will increase the security for our wallets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/9/2020 at 6:39 AM, elguettlazhari said:

You can download icons in pixel or vector formats: JPEG, PNG, EPS, and SVG. All files are in high definition. Choose the best option to print QR codes in terms of size, color, and medium for printing, without reducing the quality in any way.

@elguettlazhari I do not really get you, wallets do come with QR code that's assigned to each addresses, so any address that private key generation will generate will also generate QR code for it. But as to what you are saying I do not really understand. 

On 09.05.2020 at 08:39, elguettlazhari said:

You can download icons in pixel or vector formats: JPEG, PNG, EPS, and SVG. All files are in high definition. Choose the best option to print QR codes in terms of size, color, and medium for printing, without reducing the quality in any way.

Yes, we can)) You repeated my words in the topic

On 10.05.2020 at 11:58, BitcryptoHan said:

@elguettlazhari I do not really get you, wallets do come with QR code that's assigned to each addresses, so any address that private key generation will generate will also generate QR code for it. But as to what you are saying I do not really understand. 

Wallets generate a QR code. But he is without identification marks. This means that you can make a mistake and send the cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet. And here you will never be mistaken

I agree with this kind of encrypting their wallet address in a form of QR code. By this we are now confident on every transaction we made and by this we will avoid putting wrong wallet address to make a transaction.

4 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Yes, we can)) You repeated my words in the topic

Wallets generate a QR code. But he is without identification marks. This means that you can make a mistake and send the cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet. And here you will never be mistaken

If you use QR code, it is very good to look at the address of the QR code. Malware can still change this address if care is not taken, the coin will be sent into hackers account. Before making any transaction, look at the address very well to be sure it is your address. 

On 5/25/2020 at 1:15 PM, BITC0IN said:

But he is without identification marks.

@bitcoin I wish you to make this clear to me as I do not really understand. 

You meant QR code has not identification mark?

And because it has no identification mark, it can not send coins to another address? 

What if the device has trojan that can compromise and change the address, the address will still not be able to still change?

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@bitcoin I wish you to make this clear to me as I do not really understand. 

You meant QR code has not identification mark?

And because it has no identification mark, it can not send coins to another address? 

What if the device has trojan that can compromise and change the address, the address will still not be able to still change?

If you have a trojan on your phone that replaces the wallet address, then nothing will help you.  You need to remove it, but rather, reinstall the phone

I have been using Mercatox exchange but unfortunately, that exchange does not show QR code to deposit different cryptocurrencies. Well, I have generated QR code for my own wallets and I am using this free tool to create for Mercatox exchange's deposit addresses. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have been using Mercatox exchange but unfortunately, that exchange does not show QR code to deposit different cryptocurrencies. Well, I have generated QR code for my own wallets and I am using this free tool to create for Mercatox exchange's deposit addresses. 

And this is wonderful! I am glad that there are people who understand the fact that using QR codes is very convenient and comfortable. This saves time and eliminates cryptocurrency wallet address input errors

16 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

If you have a trojan on your phone that replaces the wallet address, then nothing will help you.  You need to remove it, but rather, reinstall the phone

That is what i want to make clear, that no matter the method of inputting the address someone want to send to, malware can still compromise the address into hackers address

I am very interested in creating a QR code in order to get rid of anxiety on entry and error with passwords and wallet addresses and in this way the work becomes faster, safer and easier Thanks a lot I use a wallet that allows the use of the QR code

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That`s amazing that we can send and receive money with qr codes, because often wallets are too long and difficult to share, but give QR-code is always easy and comfortable 

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

That is what i want to make clear, that no matter the method of inputting the address someone want to send to, malware can still compromise the address into hackers address

Well, of course. As I said above, you first need to deal with the trojan, and then work with cryptocurrencies. It is obvious. Is not it so?

49 minutes ago, nykas said:

That`s amazing that we can send and receive money with qr codes, because often wallets are too long and difficult to share, but give QR-code is always easy and comfortable 

Right! :classic_cool:

Is there any reason to download a special application if you can make a QR code that simply shows the wallet address in text form?

• Useful or interesting 1