Central Asia specifically Uzbekistan is preparing to establish the first cryptocurrency exchange in Asia - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Qasem111

Central Asia specifically Uzbekistan is preparing to establish the first cryptocurrency exchange in Asia

Establishing an Asian based crypto exchange is only good for Asians to be able to convert crypto or buy it using their local currencies. Other than that, there is no need to trade in an Asian exchange because I think it will not reach the same level of liquidity and trading volume like other international exchanges. Uznex exchange is currently working but it doesn't support a wide variety of trading pairs.

This is a normal phenomenon. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular and thus investors want to increase their capital. Creating a new exchange and good promotion and performance will generate revenue.

What Uzbekistan has begun to do is very beautiful and certainly beneficial, as this stock exchange will assist the country in many important matters of the country, and I hope that all other countries will do this and start relying on cryptocurrency and adopt it.

Wow, this is really cool! Thank you for this news. I believe that the system they want to come up with-the exchange-will be very relevant for the nearest countries, as well as for Uzbekistan. In addition, it can contribute to the active development of the blockchain, which is very good for us!

Uzbekistan has taken a great initiative to introduce the cryptocurrencies to the people of Asia more legally. The uzbeks are quite fond of new and extremely pure projects. They seem to have a good faith in crypto world. Soon the other Asians countries will be able to see the consequences of this projects and we hope for the best. 

This is a big news. And this is the first step towards the Asia and this is showing that crypto currencies are now taking over the world...

After Venezuela great adoption of crypto now small more Countries  are adopting cryptocurrency and  making big exchange in  central asia. The uzbek is new in crypto but taking big decision isn't small but they have strong heart. This could bring good change in central Asia region. 

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 10:05 AM, Qasem111 said:

the country's population will only be able to sell digital assets to foreigners and will not be able to purchase them.

So according to this Uzbekistan will just want to become a mining country but will not allow anything else except the production of crypto currencies. I don't know if this helps them but from experience, was it good for the african nations to produce gold and sell it immediately and not be able to hold it and trade it inside their country? It is the same with Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Like I said before , crypto coin adoption will bot be sudden but it will take gradual steps and this are the steps we see here, they are working perfectly so we need to keep on moving and never stoping to work this out we need to define everything perfectly and build up everything 

• +5 1

And still trading can be done using P2P exchanges and there are a lot new ones that don't need any KYC, so no matter the restrictions governments will put on the people online commerce will prevail with the use of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about Uzbekistan, it is good I think that they open an exchange but I don't understand why they will not allow purchace of crypto but only selling to foreigners. This is very strange and not a wise decision.

I think it is both good and bad news, this exchange means that Uzebks probably can now hold cryptocurrencies but they are not allowed to buy from it. Maybe they can use other exchanges to buy then, I don't know exactly how it can work. Maybe the miners in the country can sell there.

I am hopes for Uzbeikistein and it need to do more for crypto. Central asian countries are some of the least advanced but some have very central planing in governance and very strict at economy. I am think they are lose if they are not complete allow crypto.

• +2 1

I don't know anything about central Asia, there are many ex Soviet nations, geopolitics have changed and some are close to Russia and others not. I don't know if it was so many differences between them and all of them are doing better now than before but sometimes blame is put upon something for wrong reasons. 

If Uzbekistan wants to make an exchange for crypto I still think it is a good move and the way they start with this is probably a good one as every country is not the same.

• +3 1

Any small step to regulate and remove a ban is welcome. I don't know what the situation is now in this country but I hope they are seriously thinking about accepting Bitcoin in their economy and start to progress with the financial infrastructure. Bitcoin is for the whole world to enjoy and even a country that is not famous as a grown economy if it starts accepting it it means a lot.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 10:05 AM, Qasem111 said:

In particular, citizens should be fully warned of the risks involved in investing in digital assets, including bitcoin. Previously in Uzbekistan, the use of cryptocurrencies was not prohibited or directly licensed, so some companies accepted bitcoins as a down payment.

It seems that Uzbekistan is making a bold move and a first step for them but big step for all of central Asia as the close countries are watching and will take similar laws to begin the acceptance of Bitcoin. I am so happy about this and I am expecting more crypto freedom for the citizens of this country.

• +2 1

Hopefully this will help the country and the cryptocurrency people in there. I don't know a lot how this works but I hope that eventually cryptocurrencies will be adopted and I like the idea of instantly sending money anywhere without the bank in between.

Uzbekistan is going to be high if they launched their ow currency becasue in the world so many countries will ban the crypto market and they not allow the peoples to trade in it but if the uzbekistan allow the crypto than i hope the other countries will start the work in this great business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:05 PM, Great Commander said:

A good step to start acknowledging bitcoin and its usefulness. We hope another countries also participate in this specially third world countries such as South East. 

Yes they will because Bitcoin is now has a good popularity in the world and people are involving itself to earn or buy the Bitcoin...

Asia is considered one of the most important countries that support cryptocurrencies, and it will be one of the first developed countries in this field. We will see important projects and developments launched by it. It is well prepared to take new steps, develop currencies and support them

I say to all the countries of Asia, sleep right, you countries that are technically and technologically late, but to come late is better than never, so it is good for a stock exchange to be established even late, and I urge them to start spreading cryptocurrencies inside it and to adopt cryptocurrencies within it Thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is very wonderful, and it is a great achievement for this country to keep pace with this wonderful development, the gain is really with it, and this achievement will strengthen encryption and cryptocurrencies. 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:05 PM, Qasem111 said:

The National Project Management Agency revealed, the first exchange of hidden currencies in Asia is about to appear in Uzbekistan. Any company planning to participate in the cryptocurrency exchange process must be able to meet all legal requirements of the national legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the world of DLT, blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

One of the ready-made exchange firms to take responsibility is the Kobea Group, a technology company focused on creating various solutions in the digital economy, including distributed ledger technology. according to
The statement said: "South Korea issued the company's first permit for digital currency exchange activities for the first time.

Asia will be the hub of cryptocurrency

Recall that a few days ago it was known that in Uzbekistan, the law prohibited the use of cryptocurrencies as a method of payment. The issue document clearly outlines the procedures for managing and managing cryptocurrency exchange transactions in the country.

Although there is currently no cryptocurrency exchange in Uzbekistan, when it appears, the country's population will only be able to sell digital assets to foreigners and will not be able to purchase them. Anonymous transactions will be blocked

Asia is one of the few continents most suitable for Bitcoin business and cryptocurrency, and now the key part is ensuring that its employees are not misled or deceived. In particular, citizens should be fully warned of the risks involved in investing in digital assets, including bitcoin. Previously in Uzbekistan, the use of cryptocurrencies was not prohibited or directly licensed, so some companies accepted bitcoins as a down payment

Dude its great news that Uzekistan took thid step and initiative of promoting Bitcoin and is trading, hope so that other countries in Asia would take such steps  to promote cryptocurrencies in Asia

My friend you have shared very good news with us. It is a very good thing that the Uzbekistan in Central Asia has claimed to have created the first exchange of cryptocurrencies. If this happens, then cryptocurrency will get more popularity. In this way, there will be more people from Asia who will invest in cryptocurrency and start working here. It is a matter of great pleasure and benefit for cryptocurrencies and for the people of Central Asia. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day