How did the demand for cryptocurrencies in the UAE - dubai rise? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Qasem111

How did the demand for cryptocurrencies in the UAE - dubai rise?

Demand for cryptocurrencies and digital assets is set to accelerate rapidly in the near future in the Emirates

The UAE is at the forefront of adopting cryptography. With coded transactions in excess of $ 210 million, the UAE ranked first in the world, surpassing the United States.

Moreover, increased enthusiasm for cryptocurrency in the UAE prevailed at the “2019 Lendit Fintech USA” event, during which a comprehensive framework for fintech companies to join new markets was revealed by the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC).

Do you think Dubai will become the center of the cryptocurrency in the world?

In the middle east there is some countries are already adopted bitcoin like UAE and Qatar, especially Qatar because they created a new atm for bitcoin and they preparing to use them in the near future, these area is good for cryptocurrencies to grow

• +2 1
  • +4 1

it could be if it all materialized. because all the attention on the project owners in crypto will certainly see the potential that exists there as a country with the highest adoption of crypto and will definitely benefit.

Dubai is now a developed country. If they are dealing with crypto, it will be better. Because there are many entrepreneurs in their country who will easily use crypto in their country's business. And they will achieve great success.

• +3 1

We are talking about the country who receive the millions of touristic every year, and on this country include Qatar their type of tourist is for many type of social person and the majority for rich, so those tourist who visit this countries use Bitcoin to shop.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are a lot of Arab business leaders in the UAE and Dubai, so it is not surprising that we find the demand rate for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies increasing and yes, Dubai can be the center of cryptocurrencies.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/14/2020 at 2:27 AM, Qasem111 said:

Demand for cryptocurrencies and digital assets is set to accelerate rapidly in the near future in the Emirates

The UAE is at the forefront of adopting cryptography. With coded transactions in excess of $ 210 million, the UAE ranked first in the world, surpassing the United States.

Moreover, increased enthusiasm for cryptocurrency in the UAE prevailed at the “2019 Lendit Fintech USA” event, during which a comprehensive framework for fintech companies to join new markets was revealed by the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC).

I had never heard of this great news before! I think Dubai is a very important commercial center, and it always strives to maintain its commercial position among the countries of the world, and the cryptocurrency market is a promising market for all.

Dubai is a rich country and they have financial riches and modern technologies, so they are the people who deal and care most about cryptocurrencies.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:27 AM, Qasem111 said:

Maybe but anyway I am so happy for UAE good news to rankings I am grateful for it's wealth and importance they progress in the world through generations and in  every thing not only crypto thanks for the valuable information 

For me the UAE is one of the rich country with a high technology that can support crypto currency and block chain so I think they're ready in this kind of improvement.

In some nations cryptocurrency has to do with many factors, especially from them being allowed for use and trade by the head of their government. I don't actually know the situation in the UAE and how they treat Bitcoin and crypto, but I am certain that they are very intelligent people and they will understand the benefits of legislating in favour of it. Since there is huge interest for crypto in Dubai, I guess that they can become the cryptocurrency hub for the whole middle-east area.

Yes I strongly believe in it, Dubai is the center of tourism in whole world and it's will be great if Dubai adopted cryptocurrencies properly. Crypto technology is becoming more popular day by day.

I think cryptocurrency demand in UAE set for rapid expansion as I can see very good  projects coming from Dubai. You can see the previous reports which are suggesting like the UAE is at the forefront of crypto adoption. It has become a powerhouse now.

Dubai is a very rich country, where there are prospects that investors from Dubai can support bitcoin in order to start investing in cryptocurrency today. Great news for the entire cryptocurrency community and blockchain. I expect that where there is demand for bitcoin, there is a price.

1 hour ago, UT2001 said:

I do foresee some major happenings in the uae around crypto currencies and their adaption as the uae is very technology driven and crypto currencies fit perfectly into their world in my opinion-

The bank also provides a virtual account transaction feature and we can send money from there. it's familiar and if crypto is present then it won't be a difficult thing, we are used to it.

• +4 1

It is possible that Dubai will pay a lot of attention to cryptocurrencies. But the center of cryptocurrencies, I do not think this is the correct concept. Cryptocurrencies are anonymous and where they are most concentrated it is difficult to say Because the whales probably want to stay away.

The UAE was one of the first Arab countries to accept and adopt the idea of digital currencies with an open and advanced idea, and Arabian Chain Company, which is based in Dubai’s Blockchain technology, launched a digital platform in the UAE to trade digital currencies encoded in dirhams.

• +3 1

Everything remains possible and Dubai may be the center for cryptocurrencies and why not and I think that the popularity of crypto has increased in Dubai due to the large number of businessmen there and also investors

Life is great and enjoy it

It is possible that the Middle East works well and studies the state of the market well, because the adoption of digital currencies within their economy is an irreplaceable opportunity, and they also have important resources for the success of their projects in this field.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion, Dubai is one of the countries which don't need to worry about cryptocurrencies because they have a huge amount of oil which just covers all the spending. 

This is great. It is good to hear that an economic country like the Emirates is going to support crypto transactions, and if they decide to take advantage of blockchain technology in their country, they will find a lot of benefit and development in their transactions.

The biggest thing is happening in uae. Like disney city they are making dubai city and they got best police force, online taxes with automatic. And Everything is being digital that's the reason the Bitcoin is going up there along with other Cryptos.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many.Arab countries that have begun to adopt cryptocurrencies, the Syrian state has started to create a special currency for which it will be called a lira, and the UAE is seeking to build a city that relies on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, as well as Qatar has set up an ATM for private cryptocurrencies. And what these countries have done is very beautiful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/5/2020 at 6:50 AM, jekichchan said:

There was generally a great demand there before, people between themselves paid for something for cryptocurrency. And now the demand has become even better, because it was made legal.

I dont know what the demands on the uae but I hope to know it because Dubai is a very wealthy country and if they tried to work with cryptocurrencies then I think that it will be a global development which could be great for the people that use cryptocurrencies. 

i consider that in Dubai there has been little movement because this country is one of the richest in the world so most people do not need to perform operations related to cryptocurrencies, also the political restrictions of the country do not allow total freedom to invest in cryptocurrencies.