How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

It’s a bit like gambling. You need to stake a lot to make a lot or get extremely lucky. The best way is to have a lot of capital but not use it until you know the game. Start off small and when you start to make money then increase your exposure.

• +4 1

Well, you can try doing a big investment on various crypto currencies, also you migh wanna invest on some mining rig or investment boxes. Or, if you´re a ñazy bones you can just hold your crypto until its worth a better quantity than before. 

• +3 1

By investing in them more, but cautiously, studying currencies well, knowing the currency market and what suits you and what does not suit you, and also analyzing the performance of currencies and patience with them all of this can make you a rich person through cryptocurrencies

image.png.626f35daaf4fff5a21009df9f3b005ba.png

• +2 1

Three steps

- buy everyday a small piece of BTC

- Hodl more than 5-10 years 

- don't forget to send me a tip )))))

Really that all won't matter after BTC surpasses 100k $

Waiting for a rally in March-May 2021

- us elections done

- vaccine found

• +5 2

The key to be successful is patience and knowledge. Just have patience and try to gain experience and knowledge through this forum once you start to understand the trend of fluctuating value it will be easier for you to invest

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Just invest on bitcoin as much as you can.You wont regret on it because bitcoin is one of the most volatile cryptocurrency.

You can see that its highest value had reached 20000$ once and it may gain that value once again.

If you invest 11000$ to buy on e bitcoin then if bitcoin achieve that price again then you will get 9000 profit. this is how it works.

But i suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency like xrp ethereum classics and ethereum. These currency costs low to invest now and may give higher return in future.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  bu t I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

Hello, if you are writing that you have a Bitcoin, and that you intend to invest in real estate. Well, I recommend that you start by investing your bitcoin in some of the options that exist, such as Trading, Stake, Lending or simply hodl, but also, try to diversify your portfolio, that is, do not invest only in bitcoin, but also in other projects interesting that you can be profitable.
As they say: - "Do not put all your eggs in one basket" -.
A tip, if you have decided to invest, review the options and delve into them, do not get carried away by sweet voices or mirages. There are many coyotes in the meadow.
Investigate, study and then investigate again, and once convinced, take risks. Well without risks, you will not make a profit.

😎 ♥️ 👻 💪

On 1/14/2020 at 4:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich

And this is the last we heard from this guy. Made a post and asked this ridiculous thing. Obviously he never found out, never did search because he can't move his fat fingers and never bought. He probably thinks it is all a scam and will come back years later talking about how he missed a chance to buy as he was confused. This is how you don't get rich.

• +2 1

There are many different ways people profit using Bitcoins, as i’ll explain below.

Bitcoin is a digital asset, as well as a payment system which was invented by the anonymous, ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ on 31 October 2008. It’s a form of peer-to-peer transaction which take place between users directly, thus eliminating the need for a ‘middle-man’.

START A BITCOIN FAUCET

The first and lowest risk way to make money with Bitcoin is starting your own Bitcoin faucet. Bitcoin Faucets are websites which give out bitcoins in exchange for time spent on the website. The business model behind bitcoin faucets is simple, monetize the traffic via ads on the site. When you sign up to the site with either your bitcoin address or your email or both, you are presented with a captcha to fill in order to receive a small amount of bitcoins.

ARBITRAGE BETWEEN DIFFERENT EXCHANGES

This one is a bit higher risk than starting your own Bitcoin faucet but the reward increases exponentially. Arbitraging between Bitcoin exchanges works the same way arbitraging works in any other markets. Popular exchanges to arbitrage between are BTC-E, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, and Coinbase. There is usually a spread of a few dollars in either two of those exchanges so buying Bitcoins from one exchange and selling it on another can earn you a few percent on your holdings.

The risky part comes in the form of Bitcoin market volatility. Because buying Bitcoins from exchanges takes a few days if the market moves significantly one way then you can potentially loose any margin from the arbitrage. Some exchanges like Coinbase and Circle offer instant buy up to a certain amount so using that feature can reduce your risk threshold for arbitraging, but with the low limits you can only make so much.

LEND BITCOINS FOR PROFIT

Yet another way to make money with Bitcoin, this one about as risky as arbitraging is lending your Bitcoins using p2p lending services like BTCJam or Bitbond. As an investor you are expected to earn anywhere from 10-14% back on your investment per year depending on the type of investment strategy you use. Furthermore, you can visit the Lending section in Bitcointalk and lend Bitcoins for some sort of collateral, sometimes the collateral can be Altcoins which you can turn into profit.

While companies do all in their power to verify user’s credit history there will always be those that slip through the cracks. There is a risk of fraud as a user can sign up to a lending website using fake or stolen credentials, while the risk of that happening is low it still must be taken into account.

SELL BITCOINS ON LOCALBITCOINS

Another moderately risky way to make money with Bitcoin is selling them on Localbitcoins. There is a robust market on Localbitcoins for buying and selling bitcoins. You may be surprised to find out that Localbitcoins isn’t only good for finding buyers and sellers locally but it’s good for converting Bitcoin to other payment methods. Customers are willing to pay high premiums of up to 15% to be able to buy your Bitcoins using alternative payment options such as PayPal, Amazon Gift Card, Venmo, Netspend, etc. It goes without saying that accepting PayPal or Amazon Gift Card presents a huge risk for a chargeback or gift card deactivation due to potential fraud.

CLOUD MINING ALTCOINS

This is the highest risk way to make money with Bitcoin. Using your Bitcoins you can rent hashpower on sites like Miningrentals or Nicehash. You can rent rigs running all sorts of hashing algorithms suited for all types of Altcoins. You can use a website like Coinwarz to determine which coins are profitable to mine, but if you are a real risk taker another way of profiting off of cloud mining is mining newly launched coins. If you visit the Altcoins Announcement section on Bitcointalk you can find daily announcements of new altcoins launched every day. A word of advice is don’t get too exited as a very small percentage of the coins released actually succeed and hold their value, also be aware of malware being distributed as wallet software when downloading any files from the forum.

Renting cloud mining rigs can be a fun and profitable activity if you do your research before choosing to invest into any altcoin. However, don’t make the mistake of renting cloud mining rigs which promise daily payouts on an arbitrary formula as those as 99.9% ponzi schemes. Only rent mining rigs which you have control over, rigs rented on Miningrigrentals allow the use of custom mining pool and the selection of each rig’s hashpower and duration.

How to be rich with bitcoin. There are ways to do it. The one I know is by trading. Speculate if bitcoin rises this week. Bet a good amount and prior to doing a preliminary investigation.

I am know that this is not a good question my dear, you ask how you can be rich, right and what is what you are expect to tell you like we know that? You have to change your thinking to have a small chance because with this there is not a hope for your.

• +1 1

On 13/1/2020 at 23:08, Jeet Narayan said:

Si quiere hacerse rico muy pronto, entonces tiene que aprender a operar. El comercio es la mejor manera de ganar más bitcoins. Si invierte $ 1000 dólares y realiza un comercio gradual y estratégico durante 1 o 2 años, por supuesto, se vuelve rico.

How can I do that trade? Can you give me some tips? I am interested in investing in cryptocurrencies as an asset and earning income in a few years.  

On 1/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

You can not get rich quick without investment in crypto-world. If you don't have money, first try to earn some crypto participating Airdrop/Bounties. Accumulate some fund, learn crypto-trading seriously. Make profit gradually. It will make you rich step by step. Another way to get rich quick is domain buy/sell. Learn about keyword research, select keyword-rich domain at cheap and sell in on auction in 'Flippa'. If luck favors, you can be a millionaire. 

Bitcoin already exists, it remains only the idea and creativity in order to become rich, in fact it is not difficult because it has already happened with several people before, but the difference between you is creativity ..

No we can't relate with stocks, the problem is that for most of the world stocks are not worth a lot but only in some nations. The american stocks are good for all but we are can have no access or we have to pay a lot for it, so we are only in Bitcoin friend.

You will become rich if you are a skilled bitcoin trader. every day you only need 0.5% in account you will quickly get rich.

This is a very delicate subject to take since getting rich with bitcoin second you take it can take a long time to realize your dream and that of all of us but if you do not have money to make good investments it can take a long time to get rich and apply for a loan banking can be very risky
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1

The key to be successful is patience and knowledge. Just have patience and try to gain experience and knowledge through this forum once you start to understand the trend of fluctuating value it will be easier for you to invest

Typically not a simple thing to ended up a bitcoin ever. To begin with you may lose, at that point you lose, then you learn, at that point you protect your capital and after that you begin to benefit. This can be exchanging.

To be rich from bitcoin one should have a good amount of money in investment.Only trading can make one rich.But you must learn the strategy of trading.Otherwise you will lose everything if you invest in tern of luck.But yeah i saw some of my knowing person who got a huge amount of money from crypto by trading.So it is possible.

On 14.01.2020 at 04:34, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

You can earn a little on posts. Yobit also has free coin giveaways. Nowadays, you can easily find money that you can invest in a coin or stock. Good luck with your earnings!

• +2 1

If you want to be rich ,you must find way to have more and more btc .there are many ways to get btc one of the most famous way to earn btc is trading .it is means you buy at low price and back sell them at higher price .This requires practice and knowledge of the market and to some extent a crystal ball. Given that the cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile, this method can be very risky.