How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

You can have a wealthy life with cryptocurrency because it is still not late for having it. But you need to be patient and to achieve maximum results to become rich, you have to invest long term and just wait patiently to wait for the price of coins to reach the highest price and double your capital. We are still in early adopter period. So, keep buying and holding top coins then you will be healthy.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/14/2020 at 12:36 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

If you want to get very much profit, you can trade and invest. When the price is cheap you buy the coin, if you store it for a long period of time then the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. When the price is expensive you sell the coin and see your profit can be doubled.

Actually that's my style to earn. 

By doing that we can earn more profits if we buy coin in cheap price then holding it until the price pumps or goes up so I can earn more profit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are many ways of making good earning in cryptocurrency world but I think trading is the fastest way in which you can become rich within a short period of time but you need good knowledge, experience and background about the field and you also need huge capital if you want to become rich quickly because big investment give big profit.

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, Solex said:

There are many ways of making good earning in cryptocurrency world but I think trading is the fastest way in which you can become rich within a short period of time but you need good knowledge, experience and background about the field and you also need huge capital if you want to become rich quickly because big investment give big profit.

Maybe i'm not with you in this one because for me i think mining is the best, safe and easy way to get rich in the crypto world, and this because with mining even if anything goes wrong you can sell the tools but if you are investing in exchange and this one get hacked like some big echange ( Cryptopia ) you will lose all your money for sure. so think again and go buy solar panel and star mining, sell 70 % and hold the rest, after one year you will see some good result.

7 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

Maybe i'm not with you in this one because for me i think mining is the best, safe and easy way to get rich in the crypto world, and this because with mining even if anything goes wrong you can sell the tools but if you are investing in exchange and this one get hacked like some big echange ( Cryptopia ) you will lose all your money for sure. so think again and go buy solar panel and star mining, sell 70 % and hold the rest, after one year you will see some good result.

Mining is also a good way of making good profit but believe me trading is much better if you have good experience about the field and also remember with your $100 you can begin your trading career and become successful if you use the experience acquired but when it comes to mining everything is too cost because you need computer hardware, pay for electricity and you need huge capital for such project and again you mustn't keep your coins in an exchanger instead create your personal wallet and store the coins if you are doubting the exchanger security.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:30 AM, iloveyobit said:

This is not an easy thing to become a bitcoin ever. First you will lose, then you lose, then you learn, then you preserve your capital and then you start to profit. This is trading.

I agree with you, if you want to earn a lot using bitcoin or any other crypto, i think it needs a high risk if you want to earn high, the movement of crypto in the market is really a volatile one, so if you are ready to lose your assets to earn a good profit then start trading with a good starting capital.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I agree with you, if you want to earn a lot using bitcoin or any other crypto, i think it needs a high risk if you want to earn high, the movement of crypto in the market is really a volatile one, so if you are ready to lose your assets to earn a good profit then start trading with a good starting capital.

Thank you for your opinion, and yes, the information and speech that I said in my response did not come at random, but rather through daily experience in the crypto market.

• +1 1

if you want to earn more bitcoin....or wanna to increase the amount of your bitcoin.......firstly you must have capital....secondly,you must have good knowledge about bitcopin trading....you should also know the stratigies of earning a good amount of profit from trading......

On 1/14/2020 at 7:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

You want to make money through bitcoin then you should start trading on it becasue crypto trading is the best way to make money easily and you can make good amount of money in short time if you know about the trading in this market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

If you want to become a rich very soon, then you have to learn to trading. Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin. If you invest $1000 dollars and gradually and strategic trade 1or 2 years than offcourse you become rich.

That's really depends on his strategies on how to make that money grow, If I'm going to advice him then for me he can make that grow in more profitable transactions like trading, investing and more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/5/2020 at 6:15 PM, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for your opinion, and yes, the information and speech that I said in my response did not come at random, but rather through daily experience in the crypto market.

Yes we should consider the daily experience in the market to taught as one good techniques to earn a good profit. Even if we fail sometime, we should move forward abd try it again until we reach the success in earning good profit using crypto 

• +1 1

On 7/6/2020 at 6:42 AM, thelovere said:

trading is the paramount style to finish change undoubtedly and you tin become talented sum of capital in midstream time if you make out about the trading in this advertise

I tried to understand what the meaning or idea I wanted to reach but I did not understand it well, can you explain to us your point of view? Thank you

for the reason that the mandate for bitcoin in the humanity sell is a good deal larger and the survey of bitcoin is a large amount higher.  So you tin be selected for a delivery of profit in a quick point of timeby trading with Bitcoin

It is not easy to become rich through bitcoin, you must have a large balance of bitcoin and invest it for the long term, or you are trying to collect it through daily trading.

If you want to be very rich then you can trade and buy cryptocurrency. At present, a lot of money is earned in all these activities. If you know how to trade then maybe you will be able to trade correctly in a very short period of time.

There isn't any secret formula to getting rich off bitcoin in a shot while. It take time to make allot of money from bitcoin and the best way to make such amount is from trading with the bitcoin that you have.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, Young001 said:

There isn't any secret formula to getting rich off bitcoin in a shot while. It take time to make allot of money from bitcoin and the best way to make such amount is from trading with the bitcoin that you have.

Is trading the only way to make a lot of money off bitcoin, i ask this because i do not know a thing about trading.

Without talking about the beginning, BTC today is worth around $ 10,000, its peak was $ 20,000, the hope is to get to that or more again but you are still talking about doubling your capital, now if you analyze other currencies you could see that they have grown x5, x10, x20 or more ....

• +5 1

On 7/8/2020 at 9:38 AM, Young001 said:

Patience is the key. 

19 hours ago, rvherrera said:

Without talking about the beginning, BTC today is worth around $ 10,000, its peak was $ 20,000, the hope is to get to that or more again but you are still talking about doubling your capital, now if you analyze other currencies you could see that they have grown x5, x10, x20 or more ....

You are not wrong at all, but altcoins is also very risky, assuming it has increased already, some people will invest, the market will drop the way it increase which is more abrupt. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, alexex said:

we are know that now a days very demand BTC in the online market. so every one can rich work this site but it,s not easy . so must hard work this site and you can invest this site then at this time are you get benefit this site.

thank you

I do not get your point, this forum does not use bitcoin for any payment again, they use talk token, but that does not mean talk token will not be profitable even more than bitcoin though. 

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Being rich is not really my goal, my goal here in crypto currency is to survive my daily financial needs but it surpasses my expectations and it really makes me have a greater life. I manage to buy a lot of things using crypto currency.

As for me, I want to be rich so much using cryptocurrencies to raise my funds. That is my main aim and will always be. 

In my opinion,if you want to become rich you must know how to trading and also you have to invest more.You should buy the coin when the price is lower.Besides you must work hard in a right way to become successful.

Always remember that you can't get rich overnight. You must work with honesty. You can trade  Or you can invest in a good and legit website. After a certain period you will get a good profit. Try to always work hard  

• +1 1

If you are going to start trading in the crypto market then you make high amount of money in the market and also you make withdraw on daily basis. Crypto is the great market in the world and it will give you high profit in short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

Bitcoin is a volatile asset. Meaning, it does not stay to its price most of the times. And if you wanted to be rich from bitcoin, then study the market of it. The factors that causes its price to move. Then do trading. Study and learn. Search for the basics and fundamentals. Do everything on step by step process.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 7:35 AM, Jesoy said:

I don't really think we can be rich immediately with bitcoin. Yes, we earn through it and we progress but if you really want to be rich then you'll have to wait for more and more years. Getting rich using bitcoin is not as easy as it seems.

Well, that's true mate, the important thing to do is to know how can you handle your money here especially in trading and investing because here, you have a high percentage to be getting rich but you need to take a long time by waiting for a better value.

• Useful or interesting 1