How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

To get rich off bitcoin, use the same strategy that has been used so many times before.

Buy a good coin whenever crypto price crashes. Coins within 1-20 on coinmarketcap.com are worth holding.

Keep the coin for like 6months for price to rise.

Sell at a good price.

Repeat the process again.

Down the years, you will watch your BTC grow.

Edited by Dimi_00

42 minutes ago, Sagor Hawlader said:

If you want to become rich in very short period of time then you have to learn trading to become rich and you have to learn more about trading also,a good profit from it. .

Yes, nice advice mate.  In trading your money become double or triple if the price rise . It is profitable and of course  need that you have a big capital so that you gain big profit also. And of course  much better if you have other sources of making money. 

On 1/14/2020 at 7:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

you have to invest in real estate it is better for you because I thought you have no experience of crypto market other wise you not going to invest in real estate. 

Cryptocurrency is greatest choice for you personally right now, simply because the world has become proceeding in the direction of electronic opportunities which have absolutely no limitations about the period oven location. 

To become rich, this needs to strengthen your knowledge and experience in trading, and it is better to divide your money in several currencies, stocks and investments.

Here you can manage your daily spendings.

If you want to rich here then you have to research on crypto market,this very riskey but if you invest their then you will be rich.

There also your luck is depends.

For that you also have to work hard.

1. get a time machine

2. get a small amount of funds

3. go back in time when btc worth cents

4. get back to 2018

5. sell your BTC for $20000

6. you're rich 😄

Exchanging is the quickest method to procure cash however you have to realize how to exchange appropriately in light of the fact that it involve a great deal of hazard and you may wind up losing everything in the event that you aren't cautious, on the off chance that you have a ton of specialized information and reasonable equipment, at that point mining would be a decent approach to gaining as well.its easy way to earn.

Exchange is the quickest way to earn cash, but you need to understand how to properly deal with this enormous amount of risk and you can lose everything in the event that you are not careful. You have a ton of potential information and reasonable equipmentThere are opportunities, at that time, as well as mining, would be a decent way to get an easy way to ear

I think,If you need to get particularly benefit, you can exchange and contribute. At the point when the cost is modest you purchase the coin, in the event that you store it for a significant stretch of time, at that point the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. At the point when the cost is costly you sell the coin and see your benefit can be doubled.It is difficult to get rich regardless of whether you were persevering in crypto, however better in the event that you start your venture today or possibly hang tight for the opportune time or you to begin contributing, or the most ideal way you can do to gain cash is to begin exchanging with the goal that you can store the entirety of the benefits and perhaps one day you will become rich like others.

Bitcoin trading is not far from the word of profit and risk caused by market sentiment or the psychology of the bitcoin market which is influenced by global market investors. To get rich in bitcoin trading the most important thing is capital, effort. And both plans. And thirdly technology and psychology.

Stay knowledgeable in the crypto currency market and tread properly can improve your knowledge and you can earn much.          

As far as I know, Bitcoin can be rich. Because, to get Bitcoin, you must earn Bitcoin from all sites. Then you must be entitled to the Bitcoin address to earn Bitcoin. Because, I'll help as much as I can. Thanks

Every person has a dream to get rich not only on bitcoin, but also on money .  I continue to work hard to get as many bitcoin as possible.

if you have that much BTC try to invest it in a trading platform and hire a professional trader to trade for you and makes some money for you.all you have to do is to pay him 10 to 20% of your profit.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

I perceive desperation in your voice and the good you can do yourself is to take your eyes and mind off trying to be rich without a good knowledge of the tools you shall be using to make the money. The cryptomarket is not going to end today or anytime soon, so what you need first , is to take time in gathering the knowledge to equip yourself for the task ahead.

True dear you can earn a lot from trading . but to be successful in this regards you need to learn first about trading . you need a lot of experience and intelligence in this field.

on crypto, it's impossible pal, not to mention economic situations 2 years is extremely terrible. never expect much from crypto better you work or open a business that can make you rich.

I think first of all you have to find your passion in cryptos ( trading...) when you find it ,you need to work on it ,and I’m one hundred sure that you will achieve your dreams. Good luck!

I don't know the right way to become rich off bitcoin. I just an average salary girl, with an average earning using bitcoin. But, if you insist, then you can try becoming an big investors or a big traders, that could make lots of money.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:04 AM, Moneymehlove said:

Well in order to become rich you will have to need a wide range of knowledge about crypto currency and it's market system. And also spend alot of money to gain money. My best advice is buy 10 or more bitcoins. Which is around 80,000 USD$ and hold it for the Bitcoin price to rise again. 

You can try scalping on the exchange to begin with , and try to participate in all the hands from the yobit exchange, a lot of people, even beginners, earn on them. 

The easiest way to get rich with bitcoin is to buy bitcoins and wait for over a year (this number is right for me) and sell it for a profit. That is the fastest way.