How can I become rich off bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

If you want to become a rich very soon, then you have to learn to trading. Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin. If you invest $1000 dollars and gradually and strategic trade 1or 2 years than offcourse you become rich.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

1 hour ago, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

This is the best thing first you should get knowledge completely for trading. But keep in mind everything in this crypto market is highly risky. If you invest in real estate it is very less risky, you should invest in crypto that amount which you have some extra.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

If you want to get very much profit, you can trade and invest. When the price is cheap you buy the coin, if you store it for a long period of time then the coin that is taken is Bitcoin. When the price is expensive you sell the coin and see your profit can be doubled.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

If you like to become rich very quickly, trading in Cryptocurrencies is the best option for you now, because the whole world is now heading towards digital investments that have no limits for time or place, and in my opinion you can collect money from trading in Cryptocurrencies and then invest in projects on land Reality is like real estate or something else.
good luck🙋‍♂️

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 8

Well posting in this site is a good start for you if you want to trade in bitcoins. Once you trade the satoshis that you will earn in this forum then your on your first step in realizing your dream of trading. If your lucky and you really have the knack in trading then you can be the next bitcoin millionaire and you can start investing your money in real estate and built your chain of hotels and you can be the next trump, just please avoid twitter at all cost.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

3 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

Since you are a beginner, you should first learn how bitcoin works and how you should invest in it. You can't get rich only by investing because it requires very high risks. You should start by investing low amounts and practice trading with it until you master all the necessary skills. Then you can raise your investment and trade with larger amounts and make bigger profits. But don't expect to get rich fast. You need patience and dedication.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Trading is the fastest way to earn money but you need to know how to trade properly because it entail a lot of risk and you may end up losing it all if you aren't careful, if you have a lot of technical knowledge and suitable hardware then mining would be a good way to go about earning too.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

if you want rich in crypto currency  today bitcoin price 8 k$ if you want invest in bitcoin you need 1k $or 2k $ amount to need example you have 1k$ you do half amount to buy bitcoin and hold for long time when btc rise sell them and earn profit and half amount invest in trading first do small trades to gain some knowledge in trading then start trading big amount if you loss in trading but your investment is safe to earn profit good luck

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

The best is trading in this you invest and get best profits but you have to carefully trade don't do everytime trading then you loss wait and see watch the market and at the best time get done it and make monthly target 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You need to Wark harder than any time before, because to be rich is not an easy job, and 1 bitcoin is worth 8600 dollars in the current time, so don't trust in anything suspicious and keep working 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

Its good that you have plan but you need experiance and knowlegde  to be rich bitcoin is very profitable when you know how they work but understanding how they work takes time and patience so to be rich you need to have patience,invest Time,Knowlegde and passion.

• +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If you want to be rich quickly  lot are saying go and study how to trade but for me there is shortcuts for being rich.sometime in playing lotto or sweaptakes if. You are lucky you will be a rich.but to become rich.you will work hard for it.

• +4 2
  • +5 1

Become rich is our dream and crypto  can used for that purposes. The problem is you don't have knowledge and money so I suggest you to learn and join pay per post program as starter. Investment, trading and mining is the best method to get rich and bankrupt, if you want to go there collect enough fund and knowledge keep practice and go.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

Forex trading is better that estate business, but you have to learn it before doing it, the plus point in forex trading is that you can practice even 6 months in forex using demo accounts, when you feel that you are now expert you can invest and earn heavy more than investing in a real estate business. Also their are many options in trading. Trading methods mostly relate to one another. If you learn one than you don't need to struggle heavy to learn another.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Just now, kuscoi11 said:

If you want to get rich from bitcoin, invest, invest is a good and long-term plan, or you trade, trading will help you make profits faster.

Trading can help you to get more money, however 98% of all traders loose money, so be aware. It's better to have a long term investment plan and reglarly invest smaller amounts in BTC.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think you can try trading altcoin because the price movements are relatively fast. But the risk is very high but can get high profits too😅

Edited by Sid
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Follow the crypto currency market trading, invest a lot with a short period of time and remember not to just invest it. You must be smart to choose which coins will have a good price later. Study, find out and often ask people who are more understanding.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yeah you can become rich through bitcoin is when u buyed bitcoin at a lower price and sell the bitcoin when its price is high simple as that because bitcoin is the base of cryptocurrency you can say because it was the first coin

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I could be rich that day with Bitcoin. The day I will have 1 Bitcoin. And I have to work hard with crypto. Only then can I get rich with bitcoin one day.

To become rich off Bitcoin, of course you must have a base capital of at least US $ 2000 divided into two $ 1,000 to trade passively and $ 1000 to trade daily, and you will get rich quick in a few months.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It need take a long time to rich from Bitcoin, all you need to do is patient. You can also try Bitmex with high leverage but it very risky

Edited by DidaNahrisya
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We have the same dream about rich but I can see you only have spirit with out knowledge, that dangerous. For newbie like us start with free method is the right step and try to built your skill by using demo account and join competition. Long journey to become rich, so prepare your self in good way.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

You can be reach in one day. But there is one way which is trading. But trading requires skill and strategies. You can become reach where as you can lose your all money. You can also do some investment and earn a massive amount in return. But remember to invest in legit sites to gain some profit.

• +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Moneymehlove said:

Can Any one else relate ? 

Yes, pretty much. Just don't ever think that cryptocurrency is a get-rich-quick scheme. If you think so, then chances of you getting scammed by someone is higher. Remember that the market is volatile, and while you could gain a lot overnight, you could also lose a lot.

• +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1