Civic Airdrop, CMC, Binance and more Exchange listed - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

Civic Airdrop, CMC, Binance and more Exchange listed

*** Civic Airdrop  ***

Civic allows people to control the use of their identity information. They use cutting edge identity verification technology to secure and protect personal information transfer.
With Civic, KYC verification can be simplified.

Rating: Verry Good: CMC listed, and available in exchange
Platform : Civic
Supported account : Email
Estimated time to complete: 3
Duration: July 2019 to February 21, 2020    
Prizes: To split the 100,000,000 Civic coin, 

Task:   1. You need to have a valid email account.
        2. Just go to civic website and sign-up for waiting list <-- Click here
        3. Download the wallet when released and you will receive the rewards

On 1/14/2020 at 3:14 AM, Fadzinator said:

*** Civic Airdrop  ***

Civic allows people to control the use of their identity information. They use cutting edge identity verification technology to secure and protect personal information transfer.

I only join the airdrops whihc total value is more than $10. And civic airdrop value almost $23 that's why I already join to this airdrop and successfully completed all tasks.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This aidrops are good, i think i am going to give this one a shot. airdrops that's paying this amount is already i can tell good, and also i think this is legitimate. thank you mate. appreciated this one.

is this airdrop civic only based on referrals and there are no other tasks? if yes maybe I don't fit in with this type of airdrop.

1 hour ago, nomanzahoor said:

Look like a nice airdrop but when we get the coins/ Tokens and exchange it? because many airdrops has scammed and steal your information. any how, best of luck and keep watching the real airdrops.

Civic ERC-20 Tokens are already released and being traded in many exchanges see list here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/civic/markets/

this airdrop is for their mainnet airdrop when their own wallet is released. according to their website it is soon (no definite date) 

12 hours ago, Maryam1 said:

numerous airdrops has defrauded and take your data. in any case, good luck and continue viewing the genuine airdrops.

that's the good thing with this Civic Airdrop, they are not collecting any data no KYC, you just have to leave your email (can be a disposable email) then wait for the released date of the wallet and received your coin

First, it is a liste coin, and this is good, second I don't like KYC system very much, but if he is simplified, then I think I can handle it, so the period of this airdrop is almost end, then I will go for it in the next two days maximum, thanks for your contribution 

Well, those airdrops required KYC I simply avoided that kind of airdrops due to personally I didn't like this most of the time they sell your data to other people.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:14 PM, Fadzinator said:

*** Civic Airdrop  ***

Thank you for sharing this some ways to get some earning.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/13/2020 at 10:14 PM, Fadzinator said:

*** Civic Airdrop  ***

To get this coin, am sure you know you will have to pass Civic KYC as this is part of requirements? If you are willing and ready to verify your identity on civics, you can join this wait-list. Civics verification can be use to withdraw dentalcoin earned from there survey site