Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

they can work together to complete each other cause every kind has its own advantages which does not exist in the other 
you can not buy every thing in crypto you need to convert it to fiat money first 
also you can not transfer a big a mount of fiat from country to another  but crypto can do that easily 
so every country should look to improve their economy depending on that 

I think cryptocurrency is not able to replace the fiat currency or the currency of a certain country because this will make a lot of huge changes and problems. People who are old and don't have access in technology will have a hard time because most of them doesn't know what cryptocurrency and how to use new technology.

for that many years will have to pass, we still see many problems with cryptocurrencies and governments, but a quick solution to that is expected.

The cryptocuranan people are difficult to predict that each part of the currency of the currency. The near subsequent subsequent subsequently, many countries of humanity are not a day of many country countries now a day CryptocurryryRyntry lasting. The opportunity can they swap their mind

It could possible at the moment. Every Country has there own money.Most Of The People will love to buy something by there own currency.In This Moment we can't think that Cryptocurrency will take place of every countries national currency.            

I think that it cannot directly replace globally. But it would be cool if cryptocurrencies were on par with our usual money. Suppose I personally, I would like to pay taxes and get paid in cryptocurrencies. Of course, this is still a long way off, but it would be cool.

I don't think much that Bitcoin will become a reference point and a reference to the value of the currency market. I said that not all countries will have their own crystalline streak and that every country will not try to maintain a balanced balance between economic problems.
It cannot be imagined that the digital currency has replaced all national currencies because every country has extraordinary liquidity with extraordinary liquidity with new financial difficulties and not even the dollar has accumulated them. What. Perhaps, perhaps I think cryptocurrency, just like dollars, could be the most comprehensive amount for exchanges and enterprises around the world.

It's impossible and non-negotiable how coded currencies can replace national currencies in all the countries of the world. 
Whoever talks like that, I consider him to be dreaming, and his confidence in the cryptography is a little too much. 
It is true that encryption has become a new technique added to the development of the countries of the world, and a lot of people use it but not to

On 1/14/2020 at 4:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

No, it will never, but possibly cryptocurrency can be mixed, for example China's plans want to create their own cryptocurrency backed by Yuan, with the half of Yuan distribution will be convert to cryptocurrency, more precisely it can say stablecoin with centralized system.

At the beginning of the cryptocurrency boom, Bitcoin seemed to be the unquestioned leader. Up until early this year, Bitcoin accounted for the vast majority of the industry’s market capitalization; then, in a span of just weeks, Ethereum, Ripple, and other currencies rushed to catch up.

no,i think it wont happen,national currencies are part of every countries,and it is the major thing we need in everyday living.

The currency is still the same in every country. Which countries use the currency of that country, the cryptocurrency will be chosen as a different payment option, not instead

It is difficult that cryptocurrency exchange each and every one citizen currency as every country has only one of its kind currency with inimitable survey with unique financial challenges and till at the moment drawn cash didn't put back them. But I deem recently like dollar, crypto may be the total currency for trade and investment around the globe.

No, not in our lifetime. No government and financial institutions will allow this happen and not everyone are into crypto and willing to shift from fiat to bitcoin

Even tho crypto currencies will become major currencies in so many countries of the world, it is very unlikely that it will replace the national currency of that country, it can only be an alternative currency used in the country.

I don't this thats gonna happen . Yes crypto is already big and its gonna stay long for sure . But replace the national currency  that is very had as there are other thing to consider 

The value of the two currencies has its own merits and countless countries are not tolerating cryptocurrency so far, I never thought it would happen in the future. It may happen

The value of the two currencies has its own merits and countless countries are not tolerating cryptocurrency so far, I never thought it would happen in the future. It may happen

I think no, Cryptocurrency would become a great currency, but it not gonna replace national currency, it should be available all country after some year, but not for open market.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:31 AM, Mom0 said:

I think not all cryptocurrency but only Bitcoin can replace with the natural International currency because Bitcoin is the most expensive and famous cryptocurrency among all other currencies so I think Bitcoin has the chance

no, bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency. I think the national currency is an official thing, and one of the things that must be present in each country. bitcoin is universal, while state currencies are local. so, a country's currency must exist, and bitcoin cannot replace it, even more so when bitcoin has an unstable value.

I think it cannot  but the posible thing is cryptocurrency may use to pay using our mobiles or any gadgets.

crypto can't replace mine and any national currency because they have not sufficient sources for flow maintaince .They need huge network to run crypto as a payment for whole nation.The different regions have to collaborate with each other for crypto regularity.

according to my analysis ...
most likely so, because the world is increasingly sophisticated, so most people will definitely follow trending

I assume crypto can't replace countrywide currency any longer now and even the approaching years we can't probably say this but on the other hand, if  cryptocurrency replaces the countrywide currency transactions might be completed without difficulty.

No, because it is not good to use as our currency and many people don't believe it  and use it because of volitality and not all countries can legalize it. So it will never replace all national currency.