Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

I think it is impossible that cryptocurrency replace all national currencies. I know it is a digital currency but it not replace other currency. Fair and national currencies are stable currencies and they have own in financial system of worlds.

• +1 1

This should happen, because it is in everyone’s interest that bank commission is canceled and intermediaries in money-related transactions canceled, but this is definitely not in the interest of banks, and they stand against cryptocurrencies so that they do not take their place.

• +2 2

Crypto currency is becoming more and more popular day by day in the whole world. May be in.near future everybody will be busy in crypto. But, I do not think like that it can replace the national currencies. I think its a bit difficult.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Despite that there are thousands of crypto currency in the coin market cap not all will last longer talk of replacing all national currency this is something that will not happen over night it has to take  a very long time before we see results.

If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. ... Beyond the impact of a cryptocurrency future on individual consumers and on financial institutions, governments themselves would suffer.

• +3 1

No, it isn't always feasible to update country-wide currencies with these digital currencies however I think now all the currencies were accepted through the sector separately and after 10 or two decades all the global's international locations will accept these Cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a wonderful currency that has begun to take a large place in this world, and it is progressing greatly and increasing its fame all over the world, so I expect it will gain great fame and importance

Cryptocurrency will not replaced the fiat currency because fiat currency is our traditional money that we are using for our everyday life, it is possible to happen if cryptocurrency and fiat currency will used together.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Its sounds like if we consider the current situation, cause the fiat is the old and the world wide a adopted. But may be the crypto will progress day by day. One day the crypto will be adopted by all the country and will be found lots of btc atm around us.

• +3 1

Certainly, this is what will happen, but it will take some time. First, everyone must accept cryptocurrencies in their daily dealings, and this will cause great pressure on governments to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and will also cause a decline in the value of paper currencies that are basically declining continuously.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are likely to be replaced by all national currencies.  Because cryptocurrency is now legal tender in many countries of the world.  Which has started to be used like a conventional currency every day.  Using ATM booths to withdraw money.  The popularity of crypto in the world is now increasing which may lead to its replacement in conventional currency.  It's just a matter of time.

• +3 1

Yes, I think cryptocurrencies will be solved soon. I believe that cryptocurrencies will soon replace the coins in circulation in the markets, in the coming days, and the first to work in them are developed countries of course, they are more acceptable to them than others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

When the crypto market is legal than every year the fiat money is going to be deleted and that currency is converted into the crypto currency and this time so many peoples in the world like the crypto currency and they want to change the fiat money into the crypto currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypt is a dudant forum, I've learned a lot from working on this forum, but I hope I learn more. Here We learn how to make money, how to save coins, how to keep wallet money.

It is impossible.  Crypto cannot replace national currency never.  Because to use cryptocurrency everyone must have knowledge about cryptocurrency.  But in a country maximum of People doesn’t know about.  So it can not replace national currency.  

On 1/14/2020 at 5:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

Stablecoins like USDT, USDC or Dai can be a good replacement for fiat currency since it has a stable value whereas coins like bitcoin, eth and other volatile cryptocurrency will most likely be a replacement for gold and other commodity that are used more on trading.

I don't think it will be possible for crypto currency to replace other currencies but we don't know what will happen in the nearest future as we can observe that crypto talk currency is increasing every day with a lot of members who are always having interest to register and also participate in earning money from cryptotalk forum as we all know that national currencies are hard to be replaced due to the economic importance

The conversion of the cryptocurrency into a national currency is possible only if the government of that country is sympathetic to the cryptocurrency and allows everyone to use the cryptocurrency and everyone knows about the currency then it may be possible to replace it

Yes it can but the condition is that all the cryptocurrencies should be legalized in all the countries than it will be replaced by the fiat.. 

My friend, this is very likely because many countries have created their own cryptocurrencies and are already using them for electronic payment in general, but also some countries that are not interested in digital currency technology will face problems. In some countries it is difficult to dispense with national currencies. Thank you.

No one knows the future, but perhaps cryptocurrencies will take the place of certain currencies, or become currencies only for investment and trading in all countries.

• +1 1

I don't think cryptocurrency will exchange fiat currencies.
But nobody knows the future.
It will be dealt completely electronically, so crypto has the upper hand over other currencies, but current currencies can be dealt with electronically.
Crypto did not exist to replace the current system of dealing, but to make it more powerful,
Perhaps in the distant future we will see stronger technology overwhelm crypto.

I think it's impossible my dear friend

Cryptocurrency never replace with the national currency... Because many of the people in the world not know about the cryptocurrency and not know how we used this currency..  because all the people know about the fiat currency and easily used this currency...and other many reasons that's why cryptocurrency not replace with the national or fiat currency.. 

• +2 1

It is very difficult for digital currencies to replace national currencies because each country has its own currency, which has a certain value.
It is good to see some countries that have allowed their citizens to trade and deal with Bitcoin. I think it's a good step for Bitcoin to become a global trade currency between countries.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:17 AM, mskhatri24 said:

It is impossible that cryptocurrency replace all national currency as every nation has unique currency with unique value with unique economic challenges and till now even dollar didn't replace them. But I think just like dollar, crypto may be the universal currency for trade and investment around the globe.

This is possible if the all over the world will legal the crypto market than our national currencies will start to convert in the crypto currencies and peoples will use this easily as same now they use the fiat money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day