What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinMike

What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price?

I don't think bitcoin will have next bull run until the end of the global crisis. Even the coin is traded we can't see upward in the price of the coin. The bitcoin halving event is very near hope the price of the bitcoin will have bull run. But I think the bottom price of bitcoin is nearly $6000.

Edited by CryptoLover21

Probabily the most bottom line will be $4.000 and no longer from that.

There are so many coins on the market and big whales that that amount of money is being held by such investors.

Which i dont think they will sell as all in. So price will stagnate at least at that price value due to those funds being HODL.

But who knows what the future holds and we need to be speculative.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 6/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, DreamStage said:

Probabily the most bottom line will be $4.000 and no longer from that.

I don't think we will ever drop bellow 8K again. Although a lot have given similar predictions, I just don't see how we can drop a lot right now. On every dip there are buyers filling bags. This is major support at 9k and not breaking for months now.

The market is precarious by any stretch of the imagination, and we are seeing numerous costs in a single hour, we can say that now we are seeing some bull run however not all that much, I have a few forecasts for digital forms of money that perhaps the cost will build more than that in the close to months

I think we passed the lowest price for bitcoin in last March, when its price fell to $ 3,800 due to the Corona virus, and now we are witnessing the beginning of the rise of Bitcoin and perhaps up to $ 15,000 at the end of the year and I may be wrong because Bitcoin prices are constantly changing

• Useful or interesting 1

sometime market response always opposite whatever we think or analysis , there is highly chances that Bitcoin touch all time high this week , because Bitcoin halving happening this year .

anyway this is good to see that Bitcoin recover very well in its price after a long dump . hopefully Bitcoin touch $15K till end of 2020 .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The BTC bottom price is just the 4000$ and i hope that again BTC will not touch this price and now soon it will make a great bull in shot time and the BTC will touch the 100,000$. Because this time BTC will go so much up at the bull time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we all know that the price of Bitcoin gone to 4K dollars interest month of March this year and as we all are predicting for bull run, so will stop loss at some 5k dollars. I have planned to invest huge after the price goes down below 5k. As of know I am investing very less in Bitcoin. 

3 hours ago, khan22 said:

The BTC bottom price is just the 4000$ and i hope that again BTC will not touch this price and now soon it will make a great bull in shot time and the BTC will touch the 100,000$. Because this time BTC will go so much up at the bull time.

$4000 is a perfect bottom value but it is not a common price we see on the market these days. The most prevalent range of prices that is mostly considered as low is between $5000 and $6000. Any price that belongs to this range is appropriate for buying bitcoin. The opposite is ceiling price which for bitcoin is usually between $9000 and $10.000. According to this information, bitcoin traders will spend most of their times dealing with values between $5K and $10K. Of course, we may face other values that are both higher and lower than aforementioned numbers but that happens in rare occasions.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1

As we can point out, the market is a very strange game! Which changes its course every day, then higher, then lower. Therefore, do not worry about this. The fact is that everything can get better, and the rate that just fell can take off 2 times!

• +2 1

Well anything can happened because recently we experience such breakdown due to effect of Covid-19 which made it to dropped to $4'800 in March. But BTC was able to recovered back to a good price even before it's halving should occurred.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:11 AM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

As a trader would you put your stop loss at the current bottom, $6K or $3500?

As a basis for trading, I will make a stop loss at the price of $ 7000, in my opinion if below $ 7000 has passed the lowest point, maybe every trader has a different stop loss, but in my opinion it is not much different from mine, until now the bitcoin price continues to rise and in recent months the progress has been pretty good.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:01 AM, suzuya said:

I think when bitcoin drop it's price at it's lowest it will be around 3000 dollars to 4000 dollars and it will not drop lower from it. And dropping on that price will be really good because many people can start buying and investing in bitcoin.

I do not think that it is possible for the price of Bitcoin to drop to this price, because it can reach 7000 and this is the highest bottom, and it is impossible for the price to drop further.

once bitcoin dewdrop it's charge at it's buck it will be around 3000 dollars to 4000 dollars and it will not crash lesser from it. And reducing on that cost will be in reality fair for the reason that loads of fill bottle inaugurate export and investing in bitcoin

Those who wants to get more and more profit by holding the coins they always pray to drop the price  of the btc. And may be this pandemic bring them this opportunity, to grab more and more coins. The small investor will be profitable hopeufully. 

In this year the price reached less than $ 5,000 and I think that this year this is the lowest price Bitcoin may reach, and it will not drop again for less than that during this year because we have overcome the virus crisis and its impact on Bitcoin

For those who placed their stop loss at 3500$ they surely lost , because before the halving happened, the price of BTC ran down to 3500$ yet it still recovered after and really fast as you all know , that was a very fast recovery and its really important we dont lose the focus, its really important. The price has since Jumped about 12,000$ yet now trading about 10,300$

• +3 2

It was unbelievable to sell so low as 4000 and it was a panic move that we must avoid. If you keep your patience during a drop this sharp as the one we had this year at least we can sell a little later with lower loss. At 5k it was already 50% down so selling wasn't going to save any investment.

• +2 1

I am a Newbie in crypto and i can not analyses this. But i don't think we can reach it's bottom prices yet. we should follo the crypto experts and analysts      

At this time, the bitcoin is moving sideways making the resistance 10500. And this level is very good resistance and if it is crossed it can be very good support to. If the price moves above the $10500 then we can see good move in the bitcoin. The minimum price of bitcoin I would considered is $9k.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of BTC always depends on so many things and the very first one is when we use the btc itself, when we have huge transfers being suggested on use of btc.

News always affect the price, whether positive or negative and we have that of halving happening and its a great one as we all know.

We also know that sometimes the price of btc will always affected by massive movement and suggestion by the Whales as we call them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The cryptocurrency, unlike other areas, is very chaotic. We can only assume something. Market goes through phases and in each case has a different support and resistance levels. For now, I think $6,000 is the lowest possible limit, but it's unlikely to get to that, based of speculations and micro bull phase. According to many indicators and forecasts, Bitcoin will only grow in the near future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

According to my little knowledge i think bottom line of bitcoin price is 3000$ to 4000$. I think bitcoin will never cross this line and remain up from this line. And go up to 20k in next few years. 

• +2 1

Bottom price for bitcoin, The true bottom price for bitcoin now is around $6000, I really can't say about a fixed future price to be honest

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan