What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinMike

What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price?

On 1/13/2020 at 7:11 PM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

As a trader would you put your stop loss at the current bottom, $6K or $3500?

the bottom was 3200$ that we reached at the end of 2018 and i think that we will never see that price again, there are people that are still waiting for another drop like that 🤣

so, for me, bitcoin will never go lower that 5000$, and this price is the worst scenario

As a trader we should have set a stop loss so that we can not lost more money and I think bitcoin already touched the bottom around $3000 price and I think this year we can not see that bottom again, this is the time to recover.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

its hard to determine the bottom,sometimes technical analysis is not accurate. it is sometimes depends on the sentiments of every trader. so lets just be ready always.

Edited by ram007

Bitcoin price is very volatile, so we can not expect anything specific, and I suspect that the price will stabilize in the short term at $ 8,000

On 1/13/2020 at 10:11 AM, BitcoinMike said:

Everyone is looking and waiting for the BTC bull run to start but I think we already in our bull run and have established a true bottom already.  A lot of people were fooled by the FOMO pump to $13K early last year and think that we are possibly in jeopardy of going through the same fake out pump.  What price do you feel is the true bottom?  1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

as a trade I would put Stop - Loss on the following points:

$ 9000

$ 8700

$ 8500

$ 8,200

$ 7800

$ 7000

$ 6000

fall below $6000 surely we would see the $ 3000 again. we are currently a long way from those points that I mentioned

I think that the bottom was right about the time you made this post. For the next 2 months it will probably be bullish as it is already moving to break 10k resistance. Usually when it passes 10k it grows a lot more as we've seen in the past and there is no telling on how high it can grow this time. Although looking historically events like forks and the halving fomo sometimes end with a huge dump, so around the date of the halving it would be good to be careful. 

3 years ago when i joined the crypto the price od bitcoin was about 700 dollars.so i can consider thr bottom price as 1000 dollar by keeping in mind current price.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:33 AM, Crypto555 said:

Honestly I think bitcoin price could go down to any value. It could even reach $500 is a lot of people stop using it because government are not accepting it in their country 

That's never going to happen because bitcoin has millions of users and there will always be high demand for it. When the price drops a couple thousands more people will buy and the price will go right back up

I think it will depend on what price did you buy bitcoin if buy bitcoin in the price of 7k then you can put stop lose at 6k but if you brought bitcoin in 10-12k then it is hard to put stop loss in 6k.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/14/2020 at 1:11 AM, BitcoinMike said:

1-13a.thumb.PNG.f48ceab12c0f21834638d43c78318364.PNG

I think $ 7K is the right limit for stop loss, this 2020 bitcoin have halving and most of us believe halving increase value, that's why this time market goes green. Stop loss and take profit point is depend your open position and target, you also need to calculate risk to reduce lost.

• Useful or interesting 1

The recent decline in Bitcoin prices has probably worried investors and many people have lost faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. When controlling psychology, you need to understand what trade is, how to trade. It is similar to psychological developments only

On 1/13/2020 at 7:13 PM, Oxygen said:

The bottom price in this year could be $3300, most likely it will hang up from $4000 to $6000. But it will definitely touch the all time high in this year.

This is the field of digital currencies in which there are a lot of risks, but if the timing of Bitcoin’s rise to the highest levels is true, then it will not be a good year for everyone.

Bitcoin always surprises us with its moves, so the best thing is to buy in stages whenever the bitcoin price falls, I don’t think it will go below $ 6000.

Well considering that a lot of people are not in crypto, I think bitcoin needs to come down to a level where it is still affordable for people to get in crypto. I would consider last year 3400$ as the price that is suitable for everyone to get in crypto, so that would be a real good bottom price. 

If I become an active trader, I will choose the lower limit of $ 6000. In my opinion that's the lowest level that can happen for now. I don't think bitcoin will slide to $ 3500 in the future. I hope my feeling is right.

Well bitcoin is very volatile and considering it's price it can change by time to time in the market so it's hard to predict when bull run might come, we need a lot of patience for this situation to wait for the price of it to reach it's peak.

It is bottom of very About the bottom price, we should resist at 15K and I hope will be more.It can be shocking to understand but my empirical evidence confirms.

Crypto currency bazaar permanently shaking, it doesn't halt steadiness that's stable, the prices of coins continues to mutiny up and down as the hassle or distribute of the coins increases or decreases.

Due to so much of fluctuations in the Bitcoin price it really very much difficult to stuck with any stable price and to predict any such price for it we as a trader need to wait till the righ time of the price when it will be rise and give profit.

We must only wait for the currency to fall where it should fall, and from there it will begin its ascent, we must take advantage of its descent to buy and wait for results.

Frankly speaking I don't think I can tell of bitcoins bottom price as of now since I am new here  but I have been noticing some resistance  in the chart for some time I think bitcoins will rapidly increase in a short time

8 hours ago, Sadiq09065 said:

denotation that expert study is not fitting for him in mainly cases, but I reason we include not reached the foundation yet.

I can not understand what you are trying to say, and I think your reply in my post is not even related to my post and to the topic as well. I don't know if you are trying to same something with your reply, because it's so unclear. Please make sure that before you reply you will have something to say or question to ask.

I think that the real bottom of bitcoin is 2000-2500 dollars for one bitcoin, after this mark, many will run to sell their bitcoins (Who did not have time to do this). But I believe that bitcoin will never fall to this price.