Countries that have and will have their own cryto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Countries that have and will have their own cryto.

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

1 hour ago, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

That is awesome, and also a good sign of adoption, actually we are seeing in near future 50 to 60% of the world will adopt crypto currencies and will produce their own.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3

1 hour ago, hmind said:

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

Although I'm just seeing this list for the first time. But I believe if countries in the world can adopt the system of crypto currency, the world will be a better place for us all. As crypto currencies have a lot of advantages attached to it. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, hmind said:

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

Any reference for these list? or just your guess? it would be better if you can provide your source so that we can verify it also. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

This is real a great news to see that those countries created their on cryptocurrency, why no maybe in the short future they will participate others countries on this initiative maybe adopting other cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, thanks for this information mate i just know that china is creating their own coin but there has many countries that has their own goin and also will having their own coin, i hope that you will be continue to sharing some informations here in this forum.

Many countries are accepting bitcoin, but many countries are also banning it. Now some country like Japan, Sweden, Russia, china are creating their own currency. But it will take some time to use it and there will be some problems.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Yes the country has made their own Crypto, we will see that China has introduced a Digital Currency that they will create. I think the next country will also follow in their footsteps, including your country.

• +1 1

Well, thanks for the informations, in this way I think the value of bitcoin will be reduced because too many coins in the market will effect bitcoin a little bit, especially when some coin will be supported by a country like China or other powerful one

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think that if everyone countries will have their own coins in crypto currency that will be great for all to get their profit in their country coins but at time their will be many coins and most important is the price of bitcoin at that time

• +1 1

Well, I'm not aware that many countries now have their own coins or currency but if possible or if it's okay can you make another content that you will provide what coin does that country has or what, anyway thanks of the information with this we will expect a lot more coins from a different country.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

There are some countries like China and Sweden that have tried to develop their own cryptocurrencies but they can't beat BTC and ETH in terms of liquidity and market cap because these countries want to create centralized currencies that are probably controlled by banks or other official organizations. Crypto enthusiasts don't welcome these coins because they prefer to hide their identities and use their coins without any limitations.

19 hours ago, hmind said:

If it's still lacking, please add it later.

Great post, just to give an awareness and heads-up on how many countries are already studying in making their own cryptocurrency. Although it would be much better if there are even just source links just to verify the authenticity of each country. Either way, you could still edit it for a better topic.

• +1 1

That's a few countries so far and in the future we can see that this list will be more in the future. I am positive about the coins of China that it will be successful in the future because of their technology and population to support their coin.

• +1 2

20 hours ago, hmind said:

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

Thanks for this information i wish that my country will accept these crypto currencies and develop an high market crypto currency .

Well, these countries have started creating digital currencies in their respective countries. One example that I know is that China has made the digital Yuan for transactions in its country.

• +1 1

Most countries are starting to deal with encryption. I think digital currencies will replace traditional currencies in a short period of time..Thank you for the list of countries that have already published these countries began to work with encryption

This is very good concept as many countries are going to introduce their own cryptocurrency but this can hurt very seriously to cryptoworld as this could be controld by central bank of resptective country and they will force exchanges and traders to do business in local cryptocurrency instead of Bitcoin and Ethereum which could be very serious distaster for this two coins and price can go down very quickly in future.

I'm not surprise see that list because from the first time they create mining field using scale industry, make own coin will be reality. That's how country defeat bitcoin monopoly and if works I think small trader and bounty hunter must find another place to get income. Every coin will have different rules, every project has special term and small payment is our reward.

22 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Thanks for this information i wish that my country will accept these crypto currencies and develop an high market crypto currency .

Your country have no power to nit accept these coins, and they can only develop their own if it is not a third world country.

its really good to know the countries that will have their own crypto i hope that in my country to we could have our own crypto too so that countries could trade or exchange crypto more easily and we could all earn as well.

• +1 2

Perhaps knowing China, they are going to use full force so that their cryptocurrency will soar high, although I do not really understand that what could be their reason into creating their own cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

That good that these countries work for crypto and launch own crypto coins in makret. But you that in the world 10 countries where banned crypto currency...there name Is Bangladesh, India, Saudia arabia , Pakistan etc...

• +1 1

No need to reject bitcoin just create new coin to pressure bitcoin popularity become nothing. This is how country way to respond bitcoin, not bad but bitcoin will decrease until useless. i believe bitcoin will survive but if lost value and volume, that's bad.

• +1 2

I read lot of information that Syria qill have their own token 

Syria token 

I think it will be a good move  after waht happen after all the cryptocorancy world willl help the countries alot in the future but the they need more and more to mix the crypto and the reall money in one