Countries that have and will have their own cryto. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Countries that have and will have their own cryto.

At present, like many countries, China, Japan, Australia, Russia and many other countries give us positive feedback, and I think they will launch their own private crypto coins, and be able to regulate them with some rules.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:08 PM, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

well those are a lot countries, before reading this post i knew only about china, venezuela and turkey.

anyway the china crypto is not a real crypto because it will be fully controlled by the government 

তারা প্রতিটি দেশের ক্রিপ্টো ফরেক্সকে সামঞ্জস্য করতে বা নিয়ন্ত্রণ করতে সক্ষম হয় ,,, আমি মনে করি এটি ক্রিপ্টো স্ফটিকযুক্ত বিদেশী অর্থের দিকে যায় goeনীতি যাতে আমার মতে তাদের ফরেক্সটি বিভিন্ন ডিজিটাল মুদ্রার মতো সাধারণ ভার্চুয়াল বিদেশী অর্থ হয়ে উঠবে।আমি মনে করি যদি তারা তাদের ব্যক্তিগত ক্রিপ্টো মুদ্রাকে সমস্যা করে তবে এটি কেন্দ্রীয়ীকৃত মুদ্রায় পরিণত হবে।

As I would see it these are the nations which will have their own digital money and I had perused in certain articles that United Kingdom is likewise going to make.

Yes you are right but you must also include those countries that don't own a crypto it they still support the crypto a lot such as turkey , china , India etc.

Don't let people get rid of government control. Let's just focus on decentralized cryptos. I don't think that cryptos issued by these countries are not centralized, they will not give up their power. Let's focus on cable decentralized cryptos

Those countries which knows and believe in their technology are making snd doing research in Crypto while country like ours is leading by bar corrupt leaders who doesn't know what Crypto is

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many of the countries which have their own crypto and also to be added that it will be forever with them till the end of crypto. 

As this is the safe which you maintain split of it is the truthful as in my country in Pakistan here no any digital and awaited to a little issues

Hello buddy in my opinion China and Turkey now thinking about launch own crypto currency and work behind the scene. Hello buddy these are developed countries and work and understand crypto future need.

There are some countries that missed in the list:

- France, France to Launch Digital Currency, France’s governor start running “experiments” rapidly on digital assets and will “launch a call for projects” before the end of the first quarter of 2020.

- India, RBI Plans To Launch India’s Own Cryptocurrency, Reserve Bank of India said that it is planning to develop India’s own digital currency in India.

Russia? There are many people in Russia who use cryptocurrencies and Binance exchange specializes in the Russian audience, but as I know they do not have their own cryptocurrency

wow I didn't know that there were many countries with their own cryptocurrencies, and now it's missing, I think that helps them to the fastest transactions when it comes to business.

Many countries have adopted a currency for them, such as Japan, and other countries have coined their currency in order to keep pace with the development that the technology has reached because of its safety in transactions.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:08 PM, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

This list could really use more information. Like what kind of crypto they have been planning to use. And what of them already have their own crypto.

I hope these countries not only make crypto for their own country, but sell it or circulate it to the crypto market in general so that it can have a good impact on the market.

1 hour ago, usama arshad said:

It is very comforting to know that countries are now accepting crypto and lifting the ban.This will led other countries to lift the ban and people will be benefited from the crypto currencies.

Sadly almost every country is not so fond of cryptocurrencies. They don't actually want to promote decentralized systems as Bitcoin for their transactions sectors, but they want to create digitized replicas of their failed fiat economic system. They want control of the financial system and they've found out that by creating something that looks like a cryptocurrency they will get this chance.

Here I will give a list that I know about countries that already have and have their own crypto. I am positive about the Chinese currency that it will succeed in the future because of their technology and people's currency support. Crypto also has an impact on the global economy, especially on financial problems.

The only country I am aware of having a cryptocurrency or will have their own cryptocurrency is China, because recently I keep on seeing the news about this country starts developing their own cryptocurrency. The topic is really spreading in this forum, that's why I am familiar about China's project.

That good that these countries bring about for crypto and launch concede crypto coins in makret. But you that in the globe 10 countries anywhere banned crypto currency...there baptize Is Bangladesh, India, Saudia arabia , Pakistan etc.

Thank you brother for posting information regarding countries that are having their own cryptocurrency. I wasn't known about this information but your post really helped me. So again thank you for posting this post. I hope many guys will find it helpful. Keep posting such posts. Thank you.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:08 PM, hmind said:

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

Wow even I don't know about it this country's have their own crypto..

This 11 country work with crypto and this is very important for there's country people. they can work on crypto for there own country that's awesome I love to hear this..

Thank you so much brother