Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

Crypto currency knowledge is very bright and fast .

Lots of countries not encourage this economy.they are lacking from this wounderfull technology 

Lots of works and development are moving . Philippines people should learn from this forums and YouTube. 

I don't know why people are afraid to talk about bitcoin, especially in the Philippines, because I don't know whether their country needs bitcoin, even though in my opinion, there is nothing to fear about it, this bitcoin is guaranteed safe and makes it easier in terms of digital money, it can help  us to get what we want.

Bitcoin is a digital currency with circulation and legitimacy, it is very popular in some countries of Europe and Africa, but it is not valid in Asia Continent but its circulation is not a valid government-issued currency which has no benefit to the bank and hence few people know about it.  Nobody knows that Bitcoin is not legal here in one of the countries in the Philippines Asia, so people don't work for fear.  Offers bitakeyana who know they are working with.  China continues to be the mainstay of bitcoin in Asia.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

It may happen because they may think crypto currency is something against the rule . The other possible reason is investing in crypto looks like gambling. They are afraid of investing in it and also afraid of talking about it in public.

First off, not many traders take crypto payments. Because only few people know about it, there country lacks stable regulations for its use. Reduced legal protection increases the doubt among the general public.

Welcome to me, probably, they are no longer accepting the bitcoin concept as its main focus and features because it was a big factor in being banned by the Philippines.

Philipine is one of developing countries in Asia they have some serious internal issues just becasue of this they are facing some very serious problems so they are unable to adopt this even now Central Bank is also legalizing this many exchanges are opening offices as they feel this is good country for cryptocrurency development we can feel this country could be much better in near future.

• +1 1

Only standard people know about cryptocurrency in the Philippines because some of them don’t have knowledge about digital.they focused on their one job,And not interested in any online jobs.

In my own opinion, they are afraid because they dont have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies, if only people from the government can legalize it here and the private company promotes the adaptation of crypto assets. Then only Filipino, in the long run, will accept the new idea of cryptocurrency.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, Abbano22 said:

talk about crypto a grouping near perhaps for the reason that of a need of erudition and contract of

Well, government is not actually introduce cryptocurrency to the people there in the philippines so that its hard to understand by them how to be with on this cryptocurrency. I hope you understand.

2 hours ago, isithos said:

They dont have the extravagance of making an investment time online to investigate about bitcoins considering the internet velocity inside the philippines is a hundred kbps

This is quite true mate, they are having such a slow internet usage but some of the people there are using crypto coins to gain money, as i said, this is not illegal in that country, this is just not popular to the people so that some of the people there are not familiarized from cryptocurrency.

I'm proud to be a Filipino,.I think some people here in our country give their best to share about crypto currency..just keep it sharing.I'm happy for every Filipinos in this forum.keep earning

I think the main reason is the lack of knowledge that is why cryptocurrency is not more popular in the nation of Philippines.

i disagree. i know many Philiphine's person, especially from faucets from Philiphines. There's some youtubers that created a channel and talking about bots to rob faucets... There's a lot of Philiphines, especially hacker that know how get ilicit from with termux bot. we banned them all

I don't generally think the digital currency are not so well known in the Philippines since I think cryptographic money in the Philippines are simply not acknowledged by the administration, they don't generally think about digital currency that is the reason they think cryptographic money isn't famous in the Philippines. That is for me.

may be it is not popular there like in arbic countries also most of people are afraid to trade and also they do not know much about BTC
may be because of governments refuse that and punish any one deal with BTC 
so work in BTC and o not tell any one that i the best thing to do 

I did not know about the other countries wather it is going great there or not but you can earn it from this forum this is the great place for earning bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency is not popular in Philippines because they Don't want to replace their virtual currency in Digital currenc.          

In my opinion most of the people in Philippines is facing a lot of rush about Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. They must have to increase their boundaries in order to understand all this stuff related to crypto world and the kind of money they can made from it.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Not only there but here in our country people are not aware of it  Even bitcoin is banned in our country and I guess It lies under the laws to deal with digital marketing I guess.

I don’t have any knowledge about this. Because cryptotalk is a very popular forum. And it is popular in almost many countries. Then why Philippines are not to interested I Don't know.     

On 1/15/2020 at 1:24 AM, KingMoimoi said:

I believe one of the reasons it is not that famous in the Philippines is because a lot of people immediately tag these things as either a scam or maybe something illegal . But i think it is getting more known now and people  are already opening their minds to this. 

Maybe Philippines has not legalized the the Cryptocurrency and that is why it is not recognize in the country

On 1/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

Most Asian countries banned crypto currencies, and I think it also depends on how well the people are exposed to technology and the level of foreign investment they receive, all these will determine how popular crypto will be in a country.

I’m not from Philippine , but also in my country the cryptocurrency not popular here i think because people here in my country don’t trust in cryptocurrency. And some people don’t know about it nothing.