Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

But YouTubee like aiza Mercado have been on the rise a crypto is concerned, on having it being known, on her page, but not very country will have or become well known of bitcoin at the same time

I don't know about this fact, but i can presume that government authorities have banned or made special restrictions in that area. 

On 1/13/2020 at 8:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Hi mate, bitcoin was just being known because of coins.ph platform where most of the people nowadays are using to pay gcash, eleactricity bill and etc. New generations now started to acquire knowledge in cryptocurrencies too for it is an extra income in the Philippines.

Good morning mates, Im a filipino and i think that cryptocurrency is not popular in our country because our people are not that open minded and are afraid to take risks in cryptocurrency because they think that its always a scam.Happy posting.

I believe one of the reasons it is not that famous in the Philippines is because a lot of people immediately tag these things as either a scam or maybe something illegal . But i think it is getting more known now and people  are already opening their minds to this. 

19 hours ago, Satishmolankar said:

The problem in this situation because in many countries it is illegal and they are not regulating this currency and that why many people are afraid to do this work and I think that Phillipines are afraid of this

I think so, i agree with you. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are illegal in many countries so i think Philippines are also afraid from it. Also i think the popularity of bitcoin in the Philippines are not that very popular that's why they don't do crypto because they don't know about it. 

I come from the province and people don't really talk about crypto a lot there maybe because of a lack of knowledge and understanding of what it really is but in some of the more developed places like in the NCR crypto may be a lot more prevalent there as a lot more people have access to technology and internet there.

There is not totally illegal the cryptocurrency in the philippines, i think they are afraid to used it because many people are not familiarized what bitcoin is, they need to adopt it first to have nothing fear they are feeling to themselves to used it.

I'm from the Philippines they didn't know the value of Cryptocurrency lack of knowledge because they prefer cash, fiat money rather than digital currency but I'm still using Cryptocurrency until right now i can earned using Bitcoins through holding and trading coins. Philippines prohibited to buy and withdraw fiat money in bank using Crypto.

That's means the Philippines government it is not interested in cryptocurrencies also they not publicly it to their citizens, that's why its be like that

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

21 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

Cryptocurrencies not popular in Philippines  because many people there don't  believe it. They think that cryptocurrencies are fake and scam thats why only few people used it. 

Maybe they are a little hesitant to accept cryptocurrency as a transaction tool so they do not popularize cryptocurrency in the Philippines but I am sure if there is one person who believes in crypto and then shows a big profit then over time they will believe in crypto so that in the Philippines it will soon be popular.

People has different reason about why not use crypto, from risk, law and fund. I think Philippines citizen not familiar with crypto and need example how to use it?. This is hard work for crypto community to give them understanding and example. Other reason is their government already reject crypto, nothing we can do about it.

2 hours ago, tarek.196 said:

I agree in terms of the point of view, but what if we waited for several years. Storage is a solution that anyone of us can buy at the cheapest price, wait for it and sell it at the most expensive price without the need for trading risk

Of course, this is my conviction that long-term storage is much better than daily trading because it is tiring, but the pleasure in daily trading is not found in storage . 

On 1/14/2020 at 12:47 AM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

In Philippines many people thinks that cryptocurrency is a scam because its been held online. I always tend to observe that some pilipinos are afraid taking risk in working online especially in crypto because its not really well known and its just new to them. Let's hope that they will able to accept and learn crypto as the time goes by. 

They always  think that crypto currency is a scam.and news spreading most specially the yellow guards the bias television network  the abs-cbn news says that the bitcoin is the biggest scam.j think thats the main reason

On 14.01.2020 at 00:47, LexBee68 said:

because the Philippines are generally separate people - they are kind in heart and they have a different mentality, there is the eternal sun above their heads and not expensive rice with seafood, what cryptocurrency?

6 minutes ago, Which said:

Those transactions in the Philippines include conversions from Philippines pesos and other fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies and vice versa, as well as inbound international remittances facilitated through cryptocurrencies

what you wrote is everywhere like that - and what you meant is not clear, the Philippines, unlike all of Asia, are developed a little less than others, but at least they have one official exchange terminal!

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

This case is not only concern with your country but also in my country too that firstly people are not familiar with crypto currencies and secondly they consider it as unreal that how come online currency with so high value, how do we will invest in it and if we make invest in it then who will be responsible for surety and likewise question. The other factor is government policies are also effecting. But soon or later Crypto currency especially bitcoin will be the dominant currency. Thanks to Crypto talk for providing platform for sharing views and information about crypto world

Bitcoin is not popular in the philippines because its a new concept for most filipinos and the philippines is a 3rd world country so not many people have access to the internet. Im also a filipino and had access to the internet for more than a decade now but i just recently found out about bitcoin and how its a good opportunity to earn money. I just found out about it by accident so what more the majority who has no internet service.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I think it could be for their strict laws. and also the people of Philippines maybe don't have enough knowledge about the crypto world. These could be the reasons! 

yeah i've noticed that too. people are sceptical about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, like it is a taboo whenever i bring that topic around my friends [that are also using crypto]. maybe some are having doubts about bitcoin because they associated it into dark web or black market.

In my country almost 75% of people never even heard of bitcoin or don't believe it's anything to be considered and that's not a problem unless you want to use your bitcoins on websites for stores in your country

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I am living on Philippines and I will state that all crypto related transactions was legal in Philippines although it is not legalize because it is not giving a concern by the government. We have a local apps that supporting Crypto.

1 hour ago, Rehanshe said:

I have just started using the cryptocurrency forum.In my opinion, cryptocurrency is well known to so many countries.There are so many people who are using this forum this days.may be in future it will grow more & more Philippines and all the other countries.

Yes now day after day the Crypto currency is knowing all over the world and have a good reputation we need just to work in it and make it good for life and also talk about it positively to the other