Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

Perhaps due to the laws of the country, you may have banned digital currencies or you have not heard of them yet, but in my opinion a day will come and they will use digital currencies, in a few years the cryptocurrency will become a new era

In fact, my dear friend, I think that there are strict laws about cryptocurrencies, and not only the Philippines, but there are many countries that have laws on cryptocurrencies. They may not want to put cryptocurrencies in place of digital currency.

• +1 1

I do not know what is the main reason that prevents citizens in the Philippines from using cryptocurrencies and mastering the currency in them, but I think that this is due to the strict laws in the country and the basics of dealing there. It prevents them from dealing with cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

I believe this is one of the main reasons. If only the government changes their views on bitcoin and crypto, if someone tries to introduce cryptocurrency to them, they always think it is a scam because there are many scammers in the Philippines so they do not want to risk their money for investment even if they said that They don’t need to invest, or they want to be bosses and people want to pilot their accounts which is not fair, so I’m trying my best to spread the word about crypto and how to make money.

Well, one reason that I can definitely think of about that is probably because the government of the Philippines is not friendly with cryptocurrecy, especially if they have very strict punishment for those caught with cryptocurrecy activities, another reason could be because of the level of education in that country, only few literate individuals would know about it.

All people are afraid of what they do not know, so it is natural that there are some countries that reject the idea of cryptocurrencies due to the lack of knowledge and the lack of development in these countries.

• +3 1

My friend, there are many countries imposing strict laws not to deal with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, and among these countries is the Philippines

On 1/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Cryptocurrency not the popular in Philippines because they can not follow the rules and regulations at the forum .that is one of the source for the problems for the Philippines who do not about crypto.even the cryptocurrency is very profitable if they find out .I am sure it will always be used as transaction at this forum.

Welcome my friend to what I think when you entered the forum, you appeared on the cover of your personal page the countries that are prohibited from using the world of cryptography and digital currencies
In countries where work here is prohibited, they cannot even talk about this matter because it is not permitted at all
We have to work hard to spread this project all over the world to raise the level of this forum to the highest levels
All the best for everyone

• +3 1

If it is true according to what I read, cryptocurrencies in the Philippines are not frowned upon, so much so that they warned that those who engage in unauthorized cryptocurrency trading would face a fine of 21 years in prison or both.

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, every country has its own laws, there are many countries that did not accept encrypted currencies because they did not gain enough information about encrypted currencies. Also, the Crypto Forum has banned many countries from not being able to use this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Not only in the Philippines, my friend ... but in most countries of the world, Bitcoin is not very well known and people are afraid because they think it is illegal .. But I think in the next few years it will become very popular in all countries

Not only in the Philippines, there are many countries that do not recognize digital currencies and prevent their final handling . Perhaps in the future they will be convinced of the importance of digital currencies and allow them to operate legally .

• +2 1

There is no need to worry and fear that the success these cryptocurrencies have achieved is beyond imagination, and I do not think that they will lose their value. Rather, it has been 10 years ago so far that the price of Bitcoin has doubled several times.

I am sorry for this, my friend. There are countries that prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies, but I do not know the reason for that and I think that the use of these currencies is an advanced matter and will help countries to develop and speed in the circulation of money.

• +3 1

Because this may expose them to legal problems, that is, trading cryptocurrencies in their country may not be allowed, and because many people, not only in the Philippines, do not believe in these currencies and are afraid of losing money if they start dealing with them.

One of the reasons to be afraid to work with cryptocurrency is when there are less opportunities with cryptocurrency in the country.  People in many countries do not think it is safe to work with crypto and the interest will increase if they get benefits from the government to get out of this situation.  If the Philippine government shows interest in crypto, people will be interested.

i think the reason why cryptocurrency not popular. to the philippines is the btc value? and i dont think that btc or cryptocurrency will run to philippines in future because it will be race between Philippine peso and btc value.

The problem in this situation because in many countries it is illegal and they are not regulating this currency and that why many people are afraid to do this work and I think that Phillipines are afraid of this..

I think cryptocurrency money isn't well known in the Philippines since it is an underdeveloped nation and numerous individuals there don't have web access in any case to have the option to chip away at bitcoin and other digital currencies.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear i am newbie si i did not have enough knowledge and information about this but dear i think the philippines does not know the importance of digital currency in this digital world so they do not have knowleldge about bitcoin and it might also be possible that they will give importance to their paper currency more than digital currency

• +5 1

Crypto currency is not popular in any country also in my country no one knows this currency or talk about it because people are afraid for that they don't Know. For all is something new but step by step the world will know it and trust it don't worry about that..

Cryptocurrencies are widely spread, but not in all countries of the world, but in specific places more than others A person who does not have real knowledge of it may fear it because it is new to him 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi dear 

In my views crypto is not known in all the countries

And people believes in paper currency  instead of digital currency 

They also have a fear about trading because it is so risky.

Crypto is an intengible currency so people could hardly believe on it.

All the best thank you

• +2 1

I think you get it wrong sir or you are the person that doesn't know more about crypto most of the friends that I met online they were from Philippines sometimes I even asked myself why all the people are participating in cryptocurrencies are from Philippines.