Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

Those who are real traders must buy Bitcoin at the highest price because they analyze the market well and then buy Bitcoin. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. The price is much lower. If the price goes up, many will not be able to buy. I can make a lot of profit by buying and holding now.

Begginners or also someold people on the world of crypto currencies  will  bought  crypto  at high rate . As they think that it will go more up and  they can make profit  from it.

Fomo. Fear of missing out. Some people that do not know about cryptocurrencies and trading just buy at such time and they lose. I can buy but it depends on the market, if I see more increase to come with my analyses, I can buy. 

I think that no one will buy it at a high price except those who believe that it will grow to 100,000 dollars, the rest will just wait until the price falls.

Yes, I was also thinking that full stop but I think that if the price of Bitcoin will go very high. And the peoples who needed Bitcoins not For trading but for their transactions may certainly buy Bitcoins

• +1 1

I think if the price of Bitcoin reach at his highest level,all the people want to trade with it will wait till it's price go down for buying it.But still there will be some persons who will badly need BTC,will buy it.And it will be a great opportunity for the holders.They will make a huge profit at that time.

• +4 1

Of course, if they buy why they'll get price indicators and buy according to fence going up they're always going to be buying Bitcoin

I think there are people who always buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency when it's high. So I hope it goes higher this coming halving wo we could sell the coin we are holding. 

I don't think so people who live to trade will do that kind of mistake. But it is also true that if the demand is less then automatically the price will fall down. And then the market will be stable again i guess. That's  how the market is going although this years.  So it depends on the trading percentage. And the trading will be in a good range if that happens. 

there will always be people who want to buy, they would be late and think the price can go even higher and then find out they lost

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I cannot buy bitcoin when it reaches its highest price because I will lose it, but there are always a lot of brokers who buy bitcoin even if the price is high and they take a percentage on the exchange and then sell the currencies they own to the large platforms that would buy to ensure the continuation of its continuous work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in fact there is three two types of orders we can place the crypto market exchanges one is market order other is limit orders. It means exchange also has huge amounts of spare funds into their hot wallets for market order and remaining person to person order also executed.

Always you will find how but this bitcoin , because in bot all people how use bitcoin is a trader , there is money people the buy bitcoin to buy something or to do some action , so i think you always you will find a person buy this bitcoin in a short time .

On 1/14/2020 at 2:36 AM, Roomi said:

Actually in every rise of prices people get into FOMO, and many of peoples will purchase in higjest prices of bitcoin. And then they will regret to purchase 

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is a common mistake for others that is buying cryptocurrency at a high price which I think that is wrong because to optimize your earnings you need to buy at a low price and wait for it to become big so you can earn more

On 5/25/2020 at 6:06 PM, King98 said:

Keeping Bitcoin for a long time is not good for us and I mean, we either can't sell, we can buy and hold it and it's not good for us either so its price is going down and I have heard on the contrary that the price of Bitcoin is on the ground

Seriously? Bitcoin is at 10K right now, how is this not a good price? Holding Bitcoin for the long run has been proven it was the best strategy so far. It is just a matter of when you buy. I prefer buying at dips as risk is reduced that another dip will follow. I've failed some times and price did go lower, but I hodled, bought more on the next dip and eventually it recovered.

Sometimes there are investors who buy bitcoin at a very high price, in order to promote it higher! But the problem is that the auction ends, and many can no longer buy it, and of course, the price goes down sharply!

On 1/14/2020 at 12:42 AM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

What I am doing is buying it when the price is still low the. I will wait until it rises up so that I can sell it in a higher price and it will make me earn a lot by just holding coin. It is the most basic concept of earning using crypto currency.

• -5 1

This is true, I completely agree with you, when the price of bitcoin rises dramatically, it becomes difficult to buy it. The price of bitcoin is currently $ 12,000 and it is a high price in my opinion. I will try to earn bitcoin by trading or investing, but I will not buy until its price drops.

• -5 1

Absolutely right, telling your friends, especially those interested in crypto, how much you earn from the field may negatively affect you as they can destroy your spirits quite easily, so it is better to work in silence.

• -5 1

On 2/15/2020 at 11:19 AM, Ayush Singh said:

According to my experience I think when the price of Bitcoin prices rises and its in peak then most of the users try to trade with it not to invest because trading will give you more earning than the investing.

Well you're strategy good  when bitcoin in peak stage I don't think anyone invest in bitcoin,because when bitcoin reach high prices then sell pressure increase, everyone want to grab this price and earn profit, exactly in this situation trading better option.because peak stage later automatically bitcoin price decrease, if we good knowledge in trading then we earn profit in trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

For me it is not the best time to buy bitcoin when it is on its highest price. For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is in its lower point so when bullrun comes, you can earn a good profit on it.

• +1 1

If as of now the BTC price at the market is still favourable for a competent and high skilled trader but for a beginner who is just starting I don't recommend or advice him to buy now. The value of BTC is still good looking at the reason behind the rising of BTC value and the possibility of it continues pumping upwardly to hits an extreme higher price beyond many expectations is high, BTC may hits $15'000 to $20'000

• +1 1

Then is just when we use it , there is nothing more to it , but when its at its highest its important we try a different strategy that can work for you well and in the end we are going to really enjoy really a lot and that would help a lot

We are all together in cryptocurrency world because of earning profit so I don't think short time traders can invest in bitcoin because all there aims is for bitcoin to rise a bit and they will sell but long time traders are fit in for that because they will endure untill the time bitcoin get to a higher price maybe in 2 years time. Bitcoin is currently $11,000 plus with this only long time investors can buy at this price.

When the price of bitcoin is very high there are very few people that will actually buy bitcoin and invest in it because of its expensive nature, however the price often fluctuates and therefore people often look for the point at which the value is low in order to make their purchases. Despite that, in the recent weeks the price has been increasing despite being already high and i think that many may still be buying in anticipation of possible future growth. I think the person's financial position is a large factor in whether or not they choose to invest at the higher prices or not. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769