Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

When the price of Bitcoin reaches a significant increase, the sale will be more than the purchase, and no one can buy it, only the big whales, where they collect the largest amount and monopolize it, which leads to another increase in the market, they sell at fantastic prices and make a good profit.

A nice question. All people advise you to buy when the price is low and sell when it is high, but I think that those who will buy when the price is high are those big people in the market who are sure of its rise more, or who want to monopolize it or store it for later.

• +3 1

On 4/8/2021 at 12:46 PM, F Roberto said:

If the price of Bitcoin goes high, i don't see any reason why i should be encouraged in buying it because i have put myself in risk of loosing my money. Bitcoin is a coin with high volatility that makes the coin to be in danger of falling if one purchased the coin at higher price.

Yeah i also used to think like you, who would buy when the price of bitcoin is high?! but now i see that many investors still buy bitcoin even if its on its highest price, if you see exchanges with bitcoin on yobit you can see that their are many investors buying bitcoin at this time where bitcoin price is 60,000$

Everyone who have bitcoin or funds in bitcoin would like that the price of bitcoin go high that they will earn profit by selling it because everyone would like to keep the high value currency and secondly there is no surety that price will always remain high because it depend upon demand and supply and also other features make fluctuation in price of every currency

Well, according to my modest experience in investing, when Bitcoin reaches its peak, I will directly buy a number of alternative currencies, because I believe that Bitcoin will return to the decline, even by a small percentage, this drop is the exit of large amounts of liquidity estimated at millions of dollars from Bitcoin support, and This liquidity is directed towards alternative currencies, which leads to a significant increase in their price, and thus you will have made great profits

• +4 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

If you're planning to purchase Bitcoin using your money the best timing is now. dont wait for it's price to reach highest valeue more before you purchase. Because it is going to be very risky at that time most of investors will sell their stored coins causing it's price to drop again.and you'll lose money if that happens.

Welcome, my friend, in my own opinion, he will be lucky to buy kennel even if its price is high, because it will increase more in the future and lead its owner to the world of richness in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some rich people will still buy Bitcoin even i the price goes up. I think when the price goes to the pick and become very high it will stabilize because at that time we will have alot of users and countries that have adopted the coin for transactions. It may be very difficult for people to buy a single Bitcoin. Average people can only buy in Satoshi for investment then.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the traders today are using the exchange to trade, if the Bitcoin price reaches the highest price then we can sell it on the exchange without having to worry about no one buying it. As happened when the Bitcoin price reached its highest level in history but we were still able to sell it on the exchange, Bitcoin buyers increased because of the large number of people who had recently joined the crypto world.

• +5 1

Perhaps there are some who believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise, but regardless of their belief is correct or wrong, their demand for Bitcoin will contribute to the continued rise in the price, and if no one is buying, the price will return to decline.

• +1 1

Don't worry, my friend, there are many who are able to buy Bitcoin at its highest price.

And these people have good money and are able to work and recover money through cryptocurrency trading.

I think that is not an good idea mate because you are being wasting your money with that, instead of buying some bitcoin when its price rises, buy some of it right now until the price of it is in the good condition because when the price of it will pumped, you can get some extra money from that by buying in a low price and selling for the high price.

• +2 1

It is very sure bitcoin prices will rise sometimes and falls some other time. The prayer of all bitcoin traders or hodler is for the bitcoin price to increase so they can sell and have their profit. Anytime there is a price hike, traders are willing to close their trades. 

• +2 1

Everybody will think like you even they have gotten it far in the days when the cost of bitcoin is low then they save it so it's time they sell it when they realize that the cost of bitcoin is going up high so they can get a greater benefit.

I think that everyone buys currencies when their price drops so that they sell them when the price rises. Bitcoin is one of the good currencies, and I do not see that its price stops at a certain limit and a lot of investors are competing for it.

• +3 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

Many people buy Bitcoin, even though its price is high, they make a future sale and profit if it falls, they profit if it goes up or down.

I think that despite the high price of Bitcoin, it will be able to coexist, and I think that Bitcoin will replace gold as a hedge against inflation .. So I do not think that it is possible for someone to buy it when its price rises, but I see that price manipulation will continue because this is trade and whale policy To achieve higher returns.

There is no price at which Bitcoin stops. It may rise to a certain limit and then decrease again, but then the price wants to rise and falls to a new price higher than the last price, so there are always people willing to buy bitcoin.

• +2 1

Bitcoin, no matter how high its price, there are a lot of investors who want to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin a few years ago was able to buy a lot of bitcoin and those who have Bitcoin have become rich at the moment.

When you see that the digital currency is starting to rise a little by little i advise you to buy directly and this is a smart plan because you rushed to buy it before it increased more than usual and when its value reaches its highest peak then sell it, almost everyone adopts the same strategy and believes that it will rise more.

• +1 1

The good time to by crypto its when is going down.. Buying bitcoin in high price can cost you and give you a big loss when it will go down, so wait for the right time when its down then buy it quickly.

• +3 1

A lot of people, despite the rise of Bitcoin five times, but they seem to buy bitcoin a lot. Indeed, Bitcoin does not think that it will stop here, but rather it will rise more

Many traders and companies today are buying that Bitcoin can be earned from it, whether it is lower or higher. This can be done through trading.

The people who want the price of Bitcoin to rise are the people who want to sell it, not buy it, and when selling it in large quantities, its price will automatically decrease.

On 4/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, Talk said:

Well, my friend, we are talking about a digital currency exchange, so do not expect that anyone can know what is the highest price for Bitcoin, so investors will still buy it to invest and profit from it. 

Agreed after all, it is not the highest if there is still room for increasing of demand, even if bitcoin becomes so expensive people would still buy those cents of it and still profit.