Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

At that highest price no one will dear to buy bitcoin, but firstly how can one know that its on it highest price to avoid loss. Everything we are doing is profit base so when profit is not forth coming we stop

My friend, this is a stock currency. You cannot fully predict the price. Perhaps the purchase may be made at a very high price, and it may rise more than what you bought, or it may fall. This is a game of luck and good planning.

When Bitcoin is not bought, the currency will decline, and this is the basis of trading is to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price, if the purchase is made at a higher price by a lot, Bitcoin will rise more. 

• +2 1

There are some people that buy bitcoin for different reason, those that are buying to make profits will ne t buy at thia level in time. But those that are using for makong payment which they will make payment at what the bitcoin worth legally or illegally will still buy bitcoin at hogh price. 

It is difficult to buy when the price is high because it is not clear if the price will continue to rise due to lack of demand, however if we keep buying a fixed amount daily, weekly or monthly for a year or more surely we could at high prices so that if the price drops we would have profitability because we have kept buying at very low prices and we would compensate the drop without losses. 

Dear in my opinion when the price of bitcoin is at high level if no one buy this then the price of its falls . Buying at high price is a fool thing to do. Buy when the price of its is low .

When the price of its is high people start selling. 

Thanks.

• +2 1

As we could see in the last days such companies like TSLA and many more have bought Bitcoin, Elon Musk managed to buy $1500 million dollars in BTC which leads us to think that they are the only people who buys at highs, they also earned a lot of money at the time of the rise because it has been maintained. Basically we should take advantage of pullbacks to buy.

The Bitcoin currency is constantly rising and no one knows what is the highest price to be bought at, these currencies always rise and amaze all people

There are no limits for Bitcoin so whatever price you will buy at is reasonable and will pay back, even the prices that sound unbelievable today, there will come a day that will be perfectly normal. If I buy Bitcoin at forty eight thousand for example, I will never sell it with a loss, I will keep waiting for the price to rise up again maybe at fifty thousand and I will sell it then.

• +5 1

In this case no one will buy the top we will sell the top and make a profit.  This is the answer to your very thoughtful question, now you will ask who will buy if we sell.Believe that all investors expect that Bitcoin will always continue to increase in value, so I think that buyers will always be willing to pay a large amount.

yes friend this is very good topic i think crypto is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit but i think now a days bitcoin price is also very high in the online market.

thanks 

A long investment in this currency is what makes a profit because Bitcoin is one of the currencies that makes money in the long run.

Bitcoin is profitable for many people and even if the price is high there will be many. Among the people who are able to buy it, such as whales, or people who are waiting for another rise to achieve higher profits.

It good questions.  But friend when price go high then market capacity increases ,so many people who have capability to buy and want to hold market then they buy . So many way to hold market . But buy on high price which is more like so companies get benefits of this thing.

When the price is going up in the market of the Bitcoin the investor are sale their Bitcoins and there waiting that time when the price of the Bitcoin is going down then they will purchase the Bitcoin for the good profit

• +2 1

I suggest you buy bitcoin when it's price is low. But if you buy now it's price is 50k. It is good for you because in my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at 100k in the end of this year 2021.

La verdad es que no se como contestar esto, lo que puedo darte es el mejor consejo y es que comiences a estudiar para que puedas aprender a hacer trading, en esto ganarás mucho con respecto a los movimientos del mercado, tu Podrá ver cuándo vender y cuándo comprar, lo que hay que tener en cuenta es que debemos seguir a las personas adecuadas con los resultados que tenemos para evitar malos momentos en el mercado.

Now the price of Bitcoin is beyond the means of the middle class. Bitcoin prices are likely to rise further in the future. Then it will go beyond our reach. Only the richest people in the world can buy it at the highest price. 

On 1/14/2020 at 12:58 AM, Yanadia said:

I think when the price of Bitcoin rises so high Bitcoin will become the richest hunter in the world.  There are always elite people who can afford it. New questions will arise about the fate of Bitcoin users like us if that happens?

You are right no matter how expensive the bitcoin will be there will be a lot of people who would be buying it in order to use it or store it for a long term.

Bitcoin is profitable for many and will remain high even if the price is high.Market power increases when people are able to buy it, so many people have the ability to buy and they have many ways to hold the market, such as whales or those who are waiting for another rise to achieve higher profits. But buy at a higher price which is more preferred so companies get the benefit of this thing....

There are very few members who have bought bitcoin on it when its value has increased to a great extent. There are very few people inside who do this but most of the members do not do this at all. Many members wait for the price of bitcoin to fall and then they can buy it so that they can gain by selling it at a higher price. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When price increases  then the person who needs they will be like trader sale their coins and the market of currency  in highly demand because  it is only  the popular  currency  in the world if rate high then people  because  they get great profits  from it. 

• +2 1

Dear @Opinder you should buy coins when the rate is very low but if you not buy the coins then don't worry if you have your coins already then sell it when the prices are high to earn good profits. 

• +1 1

Hello mate, actually what you said use to be one of my concern when I looked at the price of BTC, the way it is going higher, a time will come that many people would not be able to afford to purchase BTC again, unless those who have huge amount of money.

I do not think that it is possible to set the highest price for Bitcoin, for example, a few months ago no one expected that Bitcoin would flow to 40,000 dollars, and when it reached this price, we all thought that it was the highest price, but it came back and rose to 50,000, this means if we had bought Bitcoin when it was 40,000 we would have We win a really large sum, do not be surprised that it remains to 80,000 dollars, and the price may not be the highest

• +1 1