Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

On 1/9/2021 at 10:41 AM, Stephen16 said:

Many people will buy it bro.No tention.Nowadays people are leaning on storing BTC and other crypto currencies.And this mentality is helpful for increasing the price of crypto currencies. Maybe I will also buy some of BTC if I earn a good money from this forum.

Yes many people will buy but not all because I think is when the price is low and you definitely buy BTC and when ever the price is high you will be able to gain profit and income how did you think about my idea @Stephen16

What is the highest price of Bitcoin? Nobody can say with conviction. Most of us are bullish about Bitcoin. So now everybody expects the price to keep on rising. But at the same time one has to be daring to buy when the price has reached a high price.

The price of Bitcoin is now much higher and the price is now $ 40000 which has increased many times in all previous directions.  When the price of Bitcoin goes down and you think you can get more profit if you buy at this price then you have to buy and keep.  Those who used to buy Bitcoin can now sell it and get a good profit.

Yesterday friend you are right that everyone talks about the rising price of Bitcoin but I think no one wants to invest in Bitcoin when it is on its highest price because trading means that we have to purchase on lowest price and sell on highest price.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, Bitcoin is now rising crazy, and many analysts expect it to reach 50k. This is, however, the great liquidity that enters the world of crypto, and this greatly stimulates trading 

On 1/14/2020 at 5:11 AM, tienda said:

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? I think shark traders can buy it, if they want grow the Bitcoin price at a historical price, what they will do, is buy the majority that are in the market and then they will raise it at an atmospheric price

Whale traders buy bitcoin at higher or lower prices.  Currently the price of Bitcoin is much better.  Big companies have started investing with Bitcoin which has caused the price of Bitcoin to run bull.  However, I prefer to buy Bitcoin at a lower price.  Normal users prefer to buy Bitcoin at a lower price.  However, trading experts can buy Bitcoin at any time.

There has lot of institutional investor such as amazon,microstrategy  and so on who are ready to buy bitcoin.. No matter is bitcoin in a new ath or not but if they get a new sign of btc extra pump  then ofcourse they will try their best to buy.. Even single user or lover btc can buy btc too like Elon musk😉 

On 1/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

Yes dude everyone wants the higher prices and good value of Bitcoin but no one is ready to invest in it when it is on its peak because isdiscussed ever in trading that buying on lower prices and selling on higher prices so this all happens in cryptocurrencies 

Yes it will be a very good idea if the price of bit coin is high because am sure that a lot of people will use their money to buy another bit coin and store them while some will sell the one they have with them so as to gain

There will be always buyers of BTC because those who buy at high prices wouldn't do that if it will cause them losses ,  and we are here talking about the whole crypto world not about one or two persons who will buy what you put to sell so of course there will be always buyers otherwise the market will fall and all cryptocurrencies will die

Even when bitcoin is booming it is bought, there will always be bears and bulls that operate within the market, whales for example usually buy during bull races, in addition the role that institutions are playing in this 2021 within the market is essential so that there is no a rebound similar to that of 2018

I don't think nobody will like to buy bitcoin at the higher price, because everybody is trading to make profit, a good trader will like to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price, and keep it for a moment, if the price has rise you will now sell it.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

You can actually buy bitcoin at the high price, because it can actually continue to rise, and there are many investors who sell shorts and profit from its decline.

I think when the price of bitcoins are at high price in the market then only shark traders can buy them. Only few peoples can buy but others people which have bitcoins they sell their coins to get good benefit at that time. Profit are made at that time.

This is a fascinating inquiry. Presently, I am additionally pondering about it. As everybody posted here, they addressed no for the explanation that nobody will purchase BTC with that cost. Be that as it may, imagine a scenario in which individuals abruptly need to change over their BTC into dollars. Well, another fascinating inquiry.

Nothing should stop selling in the market no matter how much the price goes up. Coin rates in the crypto market fluctuate and people keep buying and selling. Many investors save money by investing in coins and when they see a profit they sell their coins to make more profit. Similarly, people who already have Bitcoin are now making huge profits from the rising rate of Bitcoin. If a new entrepreneur invests, he invests according to his status. He who has as much capital as he has, invests accordingly.

• +2 1

I think that the whales do these buying and selling actions when the price rises and they sell on Friday, so the price drops because few of them buy and many sell, and so the selling process is more so the price drops, and when the price drops, everyone buys and returns up. This is the process of trading and these are the methods followed Currently

when the bitcoin prices will on top only elite class people will buy it . if no one will buy than its price will fall automatically than people can easily buy it 

i think when the price of bitcoins increase than only shark traders can buy these coins. People only buy bitcoins at low price and sell them high price to get benefit. At high price people sell their coins to get benefit.

Bitcoin is really a popular coin. Everyone buy it and invest it cor profit. When bitcoin price goes really high there will be no one to buy it. Because of high prices. Then the bitcoin price starts to drop. This is how the market works. Buying at top price is really a bqd decision. You will face loss . So buy bitcoin when the price is low. This is profitable in this way.

• +3 1

As a newbie i have asked this same question and what i came to understand when bitcoin will have higher price at that movement all people will be interested in selling bitcoin coin rather than buying them. 

Edited by Afreen603

it is not about the price it is about the use of the coin and when the price will be more the usages will even be more that is why the use will never stop like that.

7 minutes ago, R.K said:

price should hit $100,000 today, there are people who will have need to buy it at that rate, that is how market works - people adapt as price changes. There are market instruments like Futures high networth .bitcoin is on the topcost. Who will prepared to get it. On the off chance that nobody .one will buy it how we could earn profit.No one will bought bitcoin if the price of it is skyrocketing because obviously they cannot get their profit .

You have made a very good points here because the current price of bitcoin is the highest price until it increase again and no matter what people will still be ready to buy at any price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi mate, it's a very cute question, people will still buy bitcoin even if the highest price because they're buying because they're expecting higher numbers. We can see it from the past, people bought bitcoin in 2017 when the price hit 19.000 and if they wait until 2020 they'll make profit.

• Useful or interesting 1