Something unforeseen to push Bitcoin over $20,000 in 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Something unforeseen to push Bitcoin over $20,000 in 2020

Many analyst is various sites are predicting there will be big change in bitcoin In January it has touched a mark of $8400 and now stands at $8122. I positively think that bitcoin price should increase and everybody should be benefited in this year.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

There are many speculation on the last year 2019 about the Bitcoin prediction on the next year 2020 at the end there are not an exact analyse of expert to predict the Bitcoin price I think if Bitcoin raise 13000 in 2020 is the miracle.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cross 12k dollars, maybe I can agree with you in this, but I don't think that we are going to see 20k in the future, 2017 is un repeated year for bitcoin price, maybe Tha maximum price will be 15 dollars, this is my opinion about this, still everything is possible 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I think that prediction is true. Bitcoin might cost $ 20,000.  This year 2020 the Bitcoin community continues to grow, people's trust in Bitcoin is also very large.  Regulations about Bitcoin are starting to show common ground. While Bitcoin is increasingly scarce, the amount circulating is not as much as the previous year.  This could be a price booster for Bitcoin in 2020.

• +2 1

Maybe it will be over 20000 $ because of the news and the people become scared about how long it will stay under 10000$

About the price I can not predict. But it's possible the price could touch $ 12,000 or more. Yes, we really hope that prices can touch more than that, because we can get profit.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

maybe bitcoin touch to 20000$ because bitcoin price rising now price is 8650$ bitcoin not predictable any time anything happened.

Yes, the price of bitcoin works for more than $ 20,000 during the year 2020, and some see this as impossible, but will change its mind soon

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

In this moment if we see btc price then we will be hope that price must be over take $1200. But no one can not say what will exactly happen in future. We wish btc price over take  previous record.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:05 PM, Digicoin said:

BitPay exec: “Something unforeseen” to push Bitcoin over $20,000 in 2020

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-breakout-hopes-telegram-trial-binance-donation-hodlers-digest-jan-612

What do you think about this. Can bitcoin price cross over $12,000 and later get over 20,000 this year 2020?

I don't think it can right now. There will be another dump bellow 8k and probably close to 6k again. After the halving even we will have to re-evaluate and either buy in whatever the price, as much as possible, or wait for an entry point to appear.

Most likely it is Halving, and Bitcoin will increase in price. Maybe this will push bitcoin to new heights. 

It could grow upto $20000 in 2020. It has grown about $2000 in one month of new year. And halving is main reason of growth and still it would rise upto next three months.

• +1 1

Well bitcoin is slowly to climb up so maybe we can see that in the next months,. This year there is high chance of bitcoin reaching $20,000 price so let's see in this year..

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

it is clearly a mechanism or part of the crypto world. A volatility market allows something to change unexpectedly, such as a sharp decline or a rise to the moon. all will depend on attitudes and trends towards crypto itself, whether the purchase volume is higher than the sale because that is the most influential here. by the way, I believe that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 this year because bitcoin continues to show a significant increase.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

bitcoin is spreading more around the globe and that will help to push the price of bitcoin on your target price to increase and the demands i think is getting higher day by day and that actually works better for cryptocurrency..

• +1 1

I have no idea about this. However, as far as ideas are concerned, the unexpected one-month push to push Bitcoin over $ 25,000 in 2021 ... "$ 1 billion remittance in 7 days can be really good news. However, if any of these people know best, please comment. Please

On 16.01.2020 at 09:19, Soaib khan said:

maybe bitcoin touch to 20000$ because bitcoin price rising now price is 8650$ bitcoin not predictable any time anything happened.

By the end of the year, I believe the price of 12K-14k dollars will rise. This decline in prices is not for nothing. It might last a couple of months.

• +1 1

Hello my friend now in 2020 we can't know if that could happen anytime sooner with the crisis of the world today.

I think it's not going to be possible in 2020. Look at the price of bitcoin now and numbers of uncertain events happening in the world. So it's not possible even Bitcoin price goes to 8k $.

Present time bitcoin prices prediction  20000$ in 2020 its not possible, because in this month bitcoin drop Price's under 5000$ dollars, so its not right time to predicts bitcoin prices, when Corona virus cure then once again bitcoin comes in stable condition in crypto market, then we hope bitcoin hit 12000$ in 2020 year ends.

It's possible for bitcoin price to reach $12,000  and later test $20,000 in this year of 2020 after halving despite of the downs it faced led by the pandemic COVID19 this prediction can come to pass.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:10 AM, Rr45 said:

now the price of bitcoin is very less because of the outbreak of Corona virus. But there is a chance of sudden rise in the price of bitcoin. But I don't know how much it will rise..

From the corona virus there is an influence because users there may be exposed to corona outbreaks and the transaction will be reduced.

• +2 1

Everyone says that the price will reach $ 20,000 but there is no evidence for that all are speculation, but for the most part this year the rise will be up to the $ 12,000 only. I hope my words are wrong and reach more than $ 15,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, shahbaz786 said:

as yes if this is the right then you have mention the correct but as i have not knowledge about this this is the new thing for me therefore i can say any thing

That is true everything in order to be good you need a specific knowledge or know the subject matter