How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

I got to know crypto 3 years ago through a friend. He joined a bitcoin mining website and made a lot of money and I started to learn about it too.

I haven't counted them but they are a lot. I don't know if there is adoption but I think that I was expecting more, there are no shops accepting crypto and not many online shops do that either, adoption is halted in my country, I hope it is different in the rest of the world.

Very few people are aware of crypto here. For those who know about crypto only involved in trading and doing airdrop and bounties. They are not well knowledgeable about crypto project. Its hard to say still what is the situation is but the number is increasing very fast.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Hello Greetings, currently many people know about cryptocurrencies only basic knowledge as such, in my case I have been in this for years, it is a great step since in my country the local currency is devalued every moment it helps me save in cryptocurrencies

In my country thanks to the economic crisis all the people is trying to make money in dollars with internet, a lot of people are investing in crypto to make money and to invest in a stable coin that can give them a good profit

In my country, the crypto currencies are becoming known and more with this crisis, people are looking for where to invest their capital and learn about them to generate much profit

• Useful or interesting 1

There are some people interested and many people know of crypto. Basically everyone in the world has heard of Bitcoin but most people that are not very adept in hi-tech, internet and gadgets they have no idea how to use cryptocurrencies.

My county some peoples  in crypto currencies reason Govt crypto currencies is not regular some peoples mining machine on home generate bitcoin they earn good amount

In my country, although we are in crisis, the world of cryptomonies is well known, in fact the government created one, but it does not have much support. Many people I know, including myself, work on the internet and in various projects we are paid in cryptos. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

I think quite a lot, actually there is no demographic study, but only in my circle we are already a large group of about 32 people who know and handle crypto, what I do know is that a weekly amount of 10 million dollars is handled in transactions , I do not know if it is a little or a lot, but that if they have said it in the local news

Hello, I live in Venezuela and the complicated economic situation that we are experiencing has caused people every day to look for better ways to sustain themselves economically, one of the best options we have found is the use of cryptocurrencies, in them we have achieved relief for the crisis and every day more and more people know the topic of cryptocurrencies, if we speak only of knowledge of knowing or listening to speak, 100% of the population has heard it, since the National government made a distribution of its cryptocurrencies El Petro, now in terms of use, he estimated that about 60% of the population uses them.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, hmind said:

How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

I am did not understand a lot either but after I am found the cryptotalk forum it is being very easier and I am learned so much from this. In where I am talk about crypto I am be very careful because I am tell them only that this is something that I am not know well but I am look into it a lot.

• +2 1

I have very few that understand it and most consider it gambling. I can't blame them since everybody only cares abou the price and speculation has seen extreme levels. Have we seen anyone lately caring about anything else except the price?

• +1 1

Before I discuss it it is only 1% that understands. The rest don't so I try to inform and give a picture of what crypto means what is Bitcoin and how some altcoins are gaining with partnerships and use case.

• +1 1

In my part not much know about it really as people here most preferly work in the banks and many things cuz they arent the type who typically does some cryptocurrency works thats about it from my country.

• +3 1

Just some peoples will know about the crypto market but when the crypto market is going to be legal in the world when the other peoples will know it and they invest in it. That time crypto market touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the past it was rare, but nowadays there are many people who know, but not everyone works with bitcoin, but they know what it is and know it. And not all places accept Bitcoin either, but that doesn't mean it isn't known, it just isn't accepted. But I believe that in the future it will have changed, and it will become common and used by a large part.

It's hard to determine the percentage in my country but I think  those how know about crypto are few and most of them are young because internet access is not readily available to everyone 

In the last two years most of the people are aware of the crypto currency here, and they are earning in a good way. The new world and new people are growing with high percentage and promoting the crypto currency in bulk amount and its a good sign for a country to have this opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 2

More than half the population of our country knows about currency well and they trade in it. There are many people here who are investing huge amount in Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other currencies and they are getting profit from here. And even in our country there is a lot of market where we can buy bitcoins through debit card. As time goes by and people are getting to know about Bitcoin, there are many more people who are investing in Bitcoin, thus the use of cryptocurrency is also increasing. 

BetFury                                                   

The number of people aware of crypto depends upon number of areas where internet facility is easily available. In my country, hardly 10% people know about this but the number is increasing rapidly.

BetFury                                                   

In my country there are not too many people who know about  cryptocurrency because  not much people use internet that is why they even would not believe in it.

Cryptocurrency is now popular in our country now especially the youth one are now exposed to crypto now as compared to old generation, old generation its really hard for the to understand crypto because they are use to paper money 

• +3 1

the number of people who understand encryption in my country, I think that there are from 8% to 15%. Lots of people heard about crypto, but don't understand how it's works

• +1 1