How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

On 1/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, Rehanefa said:

As a beginner i have no specific idea of this matter.But cryptocurrency is now well know to some good amount of people.Thats a very great thing indeed.

Crypto is alright mate at any peak either in price rising or falling we have chance to do something good with it

I can't estimate the exact number of those who know or deal with cryptocurrency in my country but I can say they are few maybe just 10% and its those in urban erea.

Almost 40% know about crypto in my country according to me.It help people to earn at home and they no need jobs to run family.Crypto may be much useful for country where unemployment rate is huge

Not everyone can trade using cryptocurrencies. Depending on where you live, you can trade using cryptocurrencies. In fact, many countries have different cryptocurrency regulations, and some countries allow cryptocurrencies to be held while transactions are blocked. In other countries, keeping only cryptocurrencies and BTC may be subject to legal penalties.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, Kareemramzy said:

I think in my country only 15 % or less because it is not legal in my country and social madia take all interesting so few people know crypto world

Well I can say yes to what you said mate it is not legal in all country only few of them are possibly into crypto

well about 1/3 of my coutries active citizens know about cryptos and coins but they just heard about it and have not bought or used any of it. it was several years ago when it was bitcoin boom in  my country when bitcoin reached 15 K and more.s i can say that about 2/3 of my countries population. even more i think.

Majority of the people knows about cryptocurrency in my country but government is still delaying its adoption in my country due to AML policy. Criminals have really found the best suit options to invest black money in the ctypto world. So AML is issued. 

In Britain's I think now than 50% of total population knows about crypto technology thanks to social media networks but I guess less them half of them are actually working on this technology and earning profits.

A lot do but they only know the name and the functionality and don't really know how it works or how to use it, so a influence is needed in the world.

2 hours ago, BitTim said:

In my own country cryptocurrency is really known to many but the interaction is only by a few number of people and we should therefore work together to increase the awareness 

Right, we also have to be open if there really is someone who wants to know more about crypto. because many seniors are greedy and don't think ahead.

I have not counted the number of people who work in encryption in my country but they are very few, especially in the city in which I live. They know what Bitcoin is, but they do not know how they will get this currency and what are the things to follow in the sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

Unfortunately, a very low percentage of the population in my country actually know about crypto. In fact, they barely know how to open the internet ! That's why more people should be educated about the importance of cryptocurrencies. 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:04 AM, israkom17 said:

I from Nigeria, and i can boldly say it that crypto currency is widely known by a larger number of people. And they are increasing everyday due to their more knowledge about it  

it reminds us that humans are already locating sensible makes use of for cryptocurrency these days, despite the overarching speculation surrounding the virtual currencies.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, Sunilkuma said:

It is very difficult to tell how many people knows about the cryptocurrencies in their nation because there is no counting for them available on the internet or anywhere.

But at least in your surroundings how many seems to be aware of crypto or just yourself?

I think quite a lot of people know about crypto currencies in our countries. The currencies are in a growing popularity and the main theme about this popularityis promoting the currencies. Our government has taken quite essential steps to enlighten more about the currency. Maybe sometimes after it will replace all the flat currencies. 

Few in my country think about the idea of profiting from the Internet, most of them do not use the Internet for these purposes, so I think 0.1% know Cryptotalk.. sadly..

Edited by Ghxst Dz

I do not know how much people know about cryptocurrencies in my country but I noticed increase in the rate of adoption of cryptocurrencies in my country. 

about 40% of all people in my country have ever heard of cryptocurrency, but those who really understand and use cryptocurrency constantly 10-15%

On 4/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, aissaok said:

I don't know the exact number of people who know crypto but there are many and they sell them over the internet
and the number multiplies every day

You're a genius. Nowadays almost everyone starts to hear about cryptocurrency. I don't care if they know or not use it. What's important is that they have heard. Gradually they will find out the use of crypto. Actually, it is very easy now to do a campaign about crypto on social media and I think there are more platforms that support it.

Many are very few in my country because I most of them ask him about cryptocurrencies telling me about what you are talking about and nothing is known about it

Life is great and enjoy it

Well it is difficult to say but very few people know about

This platform but yes people are know about bitcoin

And other but how to earn and invest that are very

Few people know.

No one will know how many people know about crypto in our country because there are no valid statistics that can show that number. Besides that, in one country, there will have more than 3 cities which in every city will have more than 10k populations so that it will be difficult to know the right number. But I admitted that people in my country are trying to learn about crypto, although not many of them are be able to learn at least some of them want to know more about crypto. So I guess maybe in the future when crypto can be more popular than today, there will be many more people who will come and learn crypto as we did.

I think that about 10%, in my country, 15% of people do not have a computer and Internet access, so in my country very few people know enough about cryptocurrency. 

On 4/6/2020 at 9:00 AM, Naca2 said:

I think in my country many people already know about cryptocurrency maybe around 70%, because cryptocurrency is legal here and has become a side job of people here.

Good news for you and all crypto lovers. But you are wrong if you consider crypto is a side job. With crypto, you can receive payments for any job. It all depends on you. Would you like to accept crypto as your payment?

I don't know about the quantity of digital money clients in my nation, it is difficult for me to state precisely what number of clients, I surmise about 30% of them thinks about cryptographic forms of money.