How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

• 2 % understand crypto realy well. 
  • 5 % know crypto but a afraid because they think this is scam only 
  • 3%  hear in crypto currency but don't have interest to join.
  • 90 % totally don't have knowledge about cryptocurrency and existence. 

I will say that many people are still ignorance to cryptocurrencies. Like for my country, many are now putting their left outs to cryptocurrencies and the awareness of crypto is now at a good rate.

Well this is very hard to know the exact percentage of those people who know about cryptocurrencies in my country but in my opinion it will be 20 to 30%.

Crypto are banned in my country and many people are here who never heard what is crypto still there was many people who are interest in crypto and by crypto they earn a lot.

In my opinion, crypto knows about 2-5% of peaple in russia. Some of them are modernists, which are involeved in new technology, some of them are politicians, and the biggest part is people how deliver and use drugs,

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

Few people know coding in my country, but most of them are young people who know coding and deal with it daily to send or receive cryptocurrencies

Edited by cryptousd20

In my country crypto is seen as an illegal business to indulge in so many people are not involved in cryptoworld but if am not mistaken I think the percentage of people who are involved in cryptoworld would be 30% the government are typically the cause for this low percentage

Most people know the names of facebook and google but they have no idea about the crypto world.the actual number of those people who are useing crytocurrency is not confirmed.

In my country crypto is seen as an illegal business to indulge in so many people are not involved in cryptoworld but if am not mistaken I think the percentage of people who are involved in cryptoworld would be 30% the government are typically the cause for this low percentage

In Ukraine people know about cryptocurrency in large cities, according to information about dealers on LocalBitcoins. But we have poor infrastructure and huge electricity costs, that's why mining isn't popular;

In Egypt, everyone started hearing about it, because Egypt is one of the third world countries, poverty is a big thing, bitcoin and encryption in general can solve the problems of many simple people on this earth, and I think that young people are looking for success everywhere, including the crypto world.

Younger people of the country who are using YouTube Facebook mostly are familiar with . cryptocurrency.but they don't know even wallet how to add funds and withdrawal funds .what is real use case of cryptocurrency 

In my nation, however, many people don't think about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. Most know the names of Facebook, YouTube and Google, but have no knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies and will require some investments for some small nations on the planet.

I am from Banglades.  Cryptocurrency is one kinds of illigal currency in my country. So most of the people dont know about crypto currency. But about 40% people know about cryptocurrency.  Among them about 7-8% of people have heard about cryptotalk.

most peоple know the names of Facebook, yоutube, and gоogle but they have not any knowledge about the crypto wоrld.Actually cryptocurrency have no own Platform of their own.They don't understand what cryptо is. 

not many people, I think they should teach cryptocurrency, because when I talk about the btc they get confused as they would never have heard.

I think a little amount of people in our country know about crypto currenc. And whoever know about it,few people of them work on it.          

IN MY COUNTRY ;                                                                                                                                                                                              a lot of people knows about crypto and also using crypto currency  this is because it is interesting and full of enjoyment.....          

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

From what I have observed so far in my country, over 40% of the population know about crypto and about 20-30% are involved in crypto businesses. I believe the number will rise with the current trend in crypto business.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

Very few know. most of them even think bitcoin is a kind of investment. not even my closest friends know. I don't need to explain it because they never ask seriously.

Crypto is not hat popular in my country and there aren't a lot of people that are interested in it. This is mainly due to the fact that there is not much places that accept crypto in our country. As a result, it is not widely used and popular. But i believe that the influence of crypto will grow in my country with time and that is why i have taken an interest in cryptocurrency.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Many people knew crypto currency in our country because of its continue growing popularity. The reasons behind its popularity are faster and more private transaction, decentralized and more.

31 minutes ago, Tasfiya Saba said:

In my country most of the people know about crypto.

Would you say a half of the whole country more or how many people exactly?

48 minutes ago, Tasfi said:

By percentage according to geographical problems and technical knowledge of the population.  What percentage of people in your audience understand crypto?

In my location i could say none, because there are very few people who knows crypto and are dealing crypto in localbitcoin.com.