How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

There are very less number of people who know about crypto in my country, even person who use smart phone and internet don't know about crypto money. Persons get information about crpto generally from twitter or social media because till now main stream media do not take charge to aware people about crypto money

Some people know crypto in my country,,, The rest of people do not know its benefits.

Nowadays, people have come to know about crypto in my country.

Edited by Dedico

There is no clear information about it but I can estimate it can be 10% people of my country may be using this market no doubt much more people used forex market trading then crypto. 

Maybe it is possible but It is difficult to be acquainted with exactly the percentages of inhabitants that grasp about cryptocurrencies, the legitimacy is that they are static especially miserable percentages, but it requirement not be denied that in current existence at hand has been a noteworthy enhance in the management and know-how of these currencies.

Maybe it is possible but It is difficult to be acquainted with exactly the percentages of inhabitants that grasp about cryptocurrencies, the legitimacy is that they are static especially miserable percentages, but it requirement not be denied that in current existence at hand has been a noteworthy enhance in the management and know-how of these currencies.

1 hour ago, Biswaskhan said:

There are alot of young people work in cryptocurrency project and earn a lot of many. I estimate around 50-60% young people warke in cryptocurrency project. I will published more people of my Country are known about this site. 

i think we cant make an exact estimation of how many people are using crypto in one country because crypto is a private thing and nobody talks about it in public.

In my country, there are 20 million people in my opinion, only a few to one million people have a light idea about cryptocurrency, and between one and two percent of people can be found who know it fully andTrying to know, but the number is increasing day by day

Most people in our country have heard about it from YouTube.  I think most people know about youtube.  Because I know all of my friends from YouTube

I not know about in my country how many people work and know about crypto currency. I think now days many people are knowing about this forum because the use of electronic media. But some people in million know about this forum.

i dont know about it because many people in my country silent , but in my country new project very high entusiast from all new member in my country with high support .

so for the pass on ask , in my country have high community entuasiast in crypto but im dont know in every place its overall .

I think the majority of educated people of my country know about bitcoin because of a very bad incident happen using bitcoin in 2017.

It is difficult to say that how many people know about the crypto currencies but i heard from alot of people's they have enough knowledge about crypto currencies. 

1 hour ago, Tangible Belal said:

Hey bro..The actual number of those people who are using crytocurrency is not confirmed but there are alot young people who are intending to know about the Bitcoin and crytocurrency in my country.so it is not possible to say actual number

Influencers can help raise awareness of cryptocurrencies because they have a huge following. I just hope that they do not promote their own coin instead of Bitcoin or some other big cryptocurrency.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I don't think it's accurate, but many people have known cryptocurrency to this day and have become popular in my country.

Considering the current state of affairs in my country, it is seen that cryptocurrency has been banned in my country now, but gradually there are various kinds of diseases and regulations being created in my country and people about natureAnd trying to know

Crypto is not that popular in my country. It cannot be used as a means of payment in my country but still there are a number of traders i know and even some mining farms with simple setup.

468x60-3.png

i think that only the 15to 20% of the people will known of the cryptocurrency. not many of them are able to known about it.

At present, the Government cryptocurrency team is encouraging different companies to use various payment methods as a way to come to our country, and I think completely that a different kind of blog development company is being createdBy doing so we can move our country towards improvement very soon

In my country, very few poeple know about cryptocurrencies and very few poeple wanted to invest it.  People here only heared name of bitcoin and i think its becuase of its popularity. 

I think some number of peoples are knowing about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in my country because it's illegal currency in my country. 

Most of the people of our country don't know about crypto.They didn't understand about this cry pot .So in our country only 30 to 40 percent people know about crypto.

10 minutes ago, VadimValskij said:

In my country, not many people know about the crypto sector, I propose about 15 percent know somewhere and 10 percent are involved in this field.

this is why you are needed to teach those who are around you about crypto, get them involved in the market and they will thank you when they make profits.

There are many people in our country who know crypto really good. They are doing a good business in this field. Our country is going high in this field. 

Just a handful.but there is mkre sensitization to help peole know about it and how to benefit from crypto