Why is "good" to BTC go down now - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Why is "good" to BTC go down now

5 hours ago, Umme Haani said:

Your postd is old but I still wanted it to be more expensive and then I bought it and folded it in a better way and when its price went up I would buy it. send it

You buy when price already jump?

I dont understand you, why you will do that? How you can expect profit then?

You must to "catch" price when is down, of course you must to decide when is price down for you and then you buy.

After that you wait that price recover, and if you already buy and price go down it's good that you have reserve assets to buy more that coin which you want to buy.

I suggest you to research a little bit about trading and how work.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

After a rejuvenating 2019, it appears bitcoin is on the rise once more. While its underlying market is virtually inscrutable—billions of dollars shuttle between traders in the black market—there is one fundamental change on the horizon.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:33 PM, BullRunBit said:

I read a lot of comments here about will BTC go down or up and is it time for buying or not etc.

My opinion is that maybe is good to BTC go more down now, because we can see altcoin season after that and for me that is good.

Of course we expect big movemant how halving is close, but that is for 7 months and lot of things can happen before that (like altcoin season for example).

To expand discussion, what you think is best to BTC stay on this price or go up or to BTC go down and altcoins go up on BTC market?

When bitcoin goes down, I actually enjoyed that moment. And have relaxation in my mind that i still have opportunity to by or collect some big amount of bitcoin to resale it in higher prices. But when prices increases and i have not much good amount it is something depressed to me.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin’s price is defined by the last trade conducted on a specific exchange. Price goes up when buying pressure increases, and goes down when selling pressure increases. There are several major factors that can cause the price to go up or down such as:

Media hype / FUD

Lost of trust in fiat currencies

Institutional adoption

Supply shortage

Dumping of coins on the market

The best advantage of Bitcoin price falling in today's conditions is to make new investments and open new positions.  Every new position to be opened at low prices before the halfway process will cause us to obtain a good profit margin.  For this reason, we should evaluate every price drop and determine our new positions accordingly.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I don’t think it will go down now and it started growing and now they’re waiting for it to drop for the sake of buying, but for how long will they keep waiting because people don’t even know the price they have to settle on to buy

I think that every time is a good time to buy bitcoin, generally bitcoin in recent years always rises and its investors periodically make permanent profits, so it does not matter what the price is now, we have to think about the price after several months or years.

If only markets moved because it suits me. The point is it doesn't. Yes I want to see altcoin jump as well, but it feels its not going to happen before the halving event. Everyone is concentrated on bitcoin and probably on eth, and hence everyone is going to pump btc and then dump it after halving, and probably we may expect a bull run in altcoin prices, but these are just speculations, no one actually knows what will actually happen.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, emxinanh2 said:

Bitcoin is unique and unpredictable in terms of market value. become it is normally good for it to fall afford investors can buy at a very low price range and hold it for tomorrow use, meanwhile they can later sale while the price range gain in the market

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I think we've got a lot of ideas out of it. Which I can put to good use.

Мне кажется,что биткоин вырастит в цене и очень даже не плохо,биток всегда остается нав плаву и как был главной криптой на биржах ,так и остается.Пока что нет ничего ,что по цене его обгоняет,так что копите биток ,ребята,это я не из пустоты беру

well i don't agree with you cause i feel like bitcoins price is releated to electricity and hardware which mines coins. i think that both are increasing in price so btc will follow them. if btc will not increase than miners will stop using btc and it will colapse cause no one would support btc anymore.

At the moment the price drop is very good so that we can buy and collect but I think the time to go up might extend and the currencies that are worth staying are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
She is the best ever

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes for sure because now people had a great chance to buy bitcoin because its price is very low 
then we can sell it when the price is going to pump again to 9000 $

30 minutes ago, Sarker7680 said:

Many people want to invest in Bitcoin when it declines. They can invest. In fact, it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin.

I can agree with you, but not with full amount.

Yes price drop around -50% and for sure that is good time for buying but with whole situation that happens I recomment that you dont buy with whole investment maybe 50% and 50% to hold if price go down more because I heard some speculation that price can go down more and because of that it's good to have money to invest if price go down. Now it's question which price can be on date of halving or few days before or what will be after (:classic_biggrin:) but in any case I think this is price of BTC is at a discount. :classic_biggrin:

In my opinion the price of bitcoin is good if it falls below the norm. Mining difficulty is reduced. And new investors will have the motivation to buy cryptocurrencies very cheaply. Every event has its good and bad sides

bitcoin prices follows altcoins like when bitcoin prices increase altcoins also follows ,bitcoin ana they also increase their prices and goes down then also they drop their prices, but when bitcoin price high then altcoins do good income but nor happen always, some times we face loss.

5 minutes ago, Metsik0 said:

No, I never like when bitcoin fall. I understand we can't change it and crypto world not stable at all. But I don't want to listen if someone really likes his suffering. Bitcoin should try to stabilize and going only up. Sorry, but it's important for me...

Well, these fluctuations are not bad for day traders (or even swing traders).

Most of my crypto is in storage for long term investment, but I use a small part (for fun) for trading.

One lesson I learned lately is to always put in a stop loss order 😛

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

39 minutes ago, Metsik0 said:

No, I never like when bitcoin fall. I understand we can't change it and crypto world not stable at all. But I don't want to listen if someone really likes his suffering. Bitcoin should try to stabilize and going only up. Sorry, but it's important for me...

Do you want maybe that Bitcoin become ROM (rise only market)? :classic_biggrin:

Of course that everybody want that Bitcoin go only up but that is impossibly.

Always will be movements Bitcoin is not stablecoin.

Such a drops is opportunity for someone to buy cheap Bitcoin and that is not wrong at all.

35 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Well, these fluctuations are not bad for day traders (or even swing traders).

Most of my crypto is in storage for long term investment, but I use a small part (for fun) for trading.

One lesson I learned lately is to always put in a stop loss order 😛

Yes stop loss is good function and like you say it's good to use that function in trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

its a very old post, as compared with that situation, so now situation is too much changed, bitcoin hit more than 10,000$ last month and now its on 6500$. lets see next.

And what you write? You just looking on chart?

We all know that we all checking chart.

3 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

If bitcoin price gone down then all the people want to buy some bitcoin. If we can buy bitcoin with lower price then we can sell them with higher price after some days

After some day? You are clairvoyant? Or this is just your prediction?

Did you know maybe about this last drop?

And if you "knew" did you short BTC?

I must to admit some of comments are "interesting" to reply but some..... I just bypass them.

Yes I agree with you if there is any user who deals with altcoins of crypto then he must be very happier because the downgrading of Bitcoin price is giving a positive fluctuations and a good rise in the price of other altcoins people trading altcoins can earn a good amount of profit through it.

Actually as to minimize cost and expenses, when choosing on when to buy an altcoins or bitcoin as when the price drops this tends to make the purchase of coins more cheaper as exchanges will sell coins cheap or from people,as they might want to minimize loss from such

22 hours ago, ROCKETonBIT said:

well i don't agree with you cause i feel like bitcoins price is releated to electricity and hardware which mines coins. i think that both are increasing in price so btc will follow them. if btc will not increase than miners will stop using btc and it will colapse cause no one would support btc anymore.

Yes cost of mining affect on price for sure.

And I read that in some countries is still profitably to mining and price can go more down.

But you can see too how BTC price on USD market affect on altcoins price on BTC market, this is point of this topic.

Frankly, the price has decreased this year, but it was caused by the Corona virus, which has infected all over the world, but the good thing is that the price has now started to rise and reached $ 7,000 and it is possible that the price will return to what it was previously close

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is best to work normally in trading and investment in order to enlarge the amount of bitcoin that you have until the time comes to split to achieve more profits

THINK POSITIVE