Why is "good" to BTC go down now - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Why is "good" to BTC go down now

yes !, this is very good because some people including me are waiting below to buy, because some predict that BTC will go to $ 100,000

This is not good for BTC , in 2017 bull market we never went under 200 daily ma, thats a signal we are bear market, anyway only thing supporting us now its the 100 weekly ma, and i doubt its gonna break on first try, if it does BTC truly is rekt.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:25 AM, lovesybitz said:

I also noticed that just recently, or last week I guess, that Bitcoin was stock at 8500$ in a couple of days, then after that it dumped again into 8000$ to 8200$ got stock up to that price in a couple of days and now it went down again for about 7900$ something$ it went down slowly. 

And you never imagined it foinf back up to over 10k in October did you? That's why in bitcoin we try to just stack up more every time it dump because the upside of it is worth it.

1 hour ago, sotole said:

I don't feel that the price of Bitcoin is better to go down now.
I see the price of bitcoin tends to run at $ 9246 right now.
maybe in the near future bitcoin prices will continue to move up to touch the price of $ 16,000 more.
so today I think it's a good time to go back to buying bitcoin 🙂

I also don't feel right if the price of bitcoin should go down for now man.
bitcoin has a very high increase in the last day this obviously makes many people surprised by this increase.
I feel this increase will continue until as you say it will pass $ 16,000 in a short time.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:33 PM, BullRunBit said:

To expand discussion, what you think is best to BTC stay on this price or go up or to BTC go down and altcoins go up on BTC market?

For me, $10,000 is the best price for bitcoin to stay. If going down, not less than $8,000, if going up i want to more than $15k lol, but honestly it's hard for bitcoin price to stable at one price.

1 hour ago, dana33 said:

For me, $10,000 is the best price for bitcoin to stay. If going down, not less than $8,000, if going up i want to more than $15k lol, but honestly it's hard for bitcoin price to stable at one price.

Yes I can agree with you that 10,000$ is price which "fit" to all.

But I dont thing so that 10,000$ can stay stable, because after some time traders always want up or down.

43 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

My answer is just for me.Yes wants to down bitcoin now then altcoin will raise.this time sell  altcoin so will get profit.then for the nxt month rise up the bitcoin and altcoins down so that time we sell bitcoin atleast bo wasting coins and time for the market of crypto.still there buy low sell high.and the profit will continue

You understand point.

That always happen, when BTC going up all atlcoins in BTC market go down and vice versa.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

A healthy correction is a healthy correction. This phenomenon is good simply because it's extremely unnatural and weird for any price to go up in a straight line. It's always a little bit twisted, and that's a good thing.

I can say that as Bitcoin goes down that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin at its lowest.And when it pumps up anyone can earn profit from it.It is important to have patience and right timing.It is not advisable to sell Bitcoin when price dumps,some do panic selling that will contribute to the continuous price dumps.It is important to HODL it wait when it recovers.

well, it's a common strategy to buy bitcoin. usually when the price of bitcoin down then you should buy it and hold for a long time but all down is not the right time to buy bitcoin before buying bitcoin you need to find the right to buy.

It's good for those who hold it go up and for those like me who would like to buy I'd like to see it go down. Not only do I hope though. I'm sure it has to fall some more before it make its big rise. I just can't see how it can stay this high forever now. 

If you are a Bitcoin trader you will be able to take advantage in every situation whether it is a fixed price, a price increase or a price drop. According to my predictions the price of Bitcoin will go down until the end of December this year, and will go up at the beginning of the year to the peak of Bitcoin halving, around May or June,

Usually, when the price of bitcoin down people buying it and hold till the profit. But here you need to find the right time to buy otherwise you may lose your money.

I don't think just for now but in my opinion bitcoin price should fall from time to time to let the earners buy some and hold at least to recover some of their losses 

Its good for bitcoin to go down now because it is the best opportunity for traders to buy bitcoin with low price and they'll sell it in high price.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think it is good when we seen the price of bitcoin are going down rapidly these past few months and i think that is a sign that the price of bitcoin on this coming year will be rise up and overpassed the original price of it before. That's for me. 

At the end of 2018, it will go down strongly. Now it comes down a lot, 2019 also comes down or hides a lot.
good luck to all

Edited by tranhungritc

Bro if the bitcoin price goes down simply a user can buy alot of bitcoins in a cheap price. Thats the main reason. As its price fluctuates, when it goes high user sells it and has a massive profit. 

It is always good if we have big movements in bitcoin price. The market needs fluctuations to be profitable for us. It is both good for the price to go up and down. You can take benefit of both situations. Those who still don't have any bitcoin in their wallets, can buy some bitcoin when the price falls and those who have already bought bitcoin can sell it when the price rise. As for the current situation, I prefer bitcoin price to fall below $7K to buy more. Some Altcoins seem to follow bitcoin in their movements. If bitcoin price changes, their prices will change too. So, bitcoin can be a determining factor in the market for other coins too.

no i don't think so it is good for the btc to go down. because it is not good for the investers. their have to face hardship if btc go down. and it's users will become very disappointed and they will not going to use btc for their earning.so thats why it should not go down.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:33 PM, BullRunBit said:

I read a lot of comments here about will BTC go down or up and is it time for buying or not etc.

My opinion is that maybe is good to BTC go more down now, because we can see altcoin season after that and for me that is good.

Of course we expect big movemant how halving is close, but that is for 7 months and lot of things can happen before that (like altcoin season for example).

To expand discussion, what you think is best to BTC stay on this price or go up or to BTC go down and altcoins go up on BTC market?

I think its not good time for BTC to go down.Because market is not in good condition if it goes down now it will not gonna up sooner .So the market is now right place .Its good to market goes down after halving then we can see good pump up in prices of all coins.

10 hours ago, Hamk said:

The only good in Bitcoin to go down in price, is to provide a room a make a lot of profit while you invest

That's what I'm talking about too, that give chance to make profit just if someone know how to do that.

3 hours ago, Lifeman said:

The price will be going up and after Bitcoin halving it will have a smooth bull run.

I recommend you to check BTC halving history how did the price move before.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think if the Bitcoin price goes down now, it will be much better and one of the reasons is that it can exploit this opportunity and allow them to put more money and get through it in the futureConsidering all these aspects, the future of Bitcoin can be very good because if it rains too much, its volume will increase further and make a good irrigation of thousands