Why is "good" to BTC go down now - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Why is "good" to BTC go down now

On 3/30/2020 at 4:53 AM, MeiLynh said:

You can slowly start buying and start accumulating more and more btc so you prepare for the next btc pump. if bitcoin falls, it will be good for those who intend to invest or invest more to hold.

You are right, like I have prepared for the next bull run and i know nth market will not go against investors for now, I have bought some aside for the bull pump. 

1 minute ago, GanDuba said:

It is never good and can never be good for the price of bitcoin to be down, it ks good for the price to rise. But I like one thing about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as some people we want the price up, some people at the same period will want the price down. 

I like when the price go down so I can afford to buy bitcoins. 

I love when the price rise up for me to sell it into my desire amount. 

High or low in price still has a good benefits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Frankly we are human sometimes we are egoistic, so when we want to buy Bitcoin we pray that it goes down, and when we have a large amount saved we pray that it increases more than the price we bought it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

23 hours ago, tienda said:

Frankly we are human sometimes we are egoistic, so when we want to buy Bitcoin we pray that it goes down, and when we have a large amount saved we pray that it increases more than the price we bought it.

Sure, we are going to want bitcoin to reduce if we want to but but those that invested already will like it to increase, that is why j like bitcoin. It makes thinking to be different. 

At the moment there is a very strong rally coming in Bitcoin and for this you should take that and keep the bitcoins that you have

Life is great and enjoy it

It's always a good thing for bitcoin price to go down for those who want to purchase  because they will definitely get it at a cheaper price and that's the best time to accumulate more of them.

Maybe the good for BTC to go down its because we will be able to buy it with a good price and hold until it goes up so that we can sell for profit. But am not sure if its normally for altcoins to rise when bitcoin falls.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, I hope that the price of Bitcoin will decrease as it happened last March during the spread of the Corona virus so that we can buy and sell it when its price increases, but I do not think that this will happen because Bitcoin will to rise in the coming months and may reach $ 20,000 per End of the year in my opinion

5 minutes ago, Moaz said:

For me, I hope that the price of Bitcoin will decrease as it happened last March during the spread of the Corona virus so that we can buy and sell it when its price increases, but I do not think that this will happen because Bitcoin will to rise in the coming months and may reach $ 20,000 per End of the year in my opinion

It's sure that BTC price was/is stable above 10,000$, and like you say in March we saw big drop of BTC price till around 5,000$ and for few months (now) traders which buy at that time make over than 100% (x2) profit.

But when I write this topic I was think about altcoins and price on BTC market, that if price of BTC go down that price of altcoins on BTC market will rise. And that would be good for trades to make some profit, but in other hand they could to do that just to sell BTC for fiat and rebuy when price drop. In any case trades could to make profit before and when price drop.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

For me it is not very good that the BTC because if we talk about altcoins, then this would happen if the BTC rises the ALT rises slowly but if the BTC falls the ALT will fall rapidly, then it is not good for the industry that the BTC falls as it will cause a big crash with ALT

On 10/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, BullRunBit said:

I read a lot of comments here about will BTC go down or up and is it time for buying or not etc.

My opinion is that maybe is good to BTC go more down now, because we can see altcoin season after that and for me that is good.

Of course we expect big movemant how halving is close, but that is for 7 months and lot of things can happen before that (like altcoin season for example).

To expand discussion, what you think is best to BTC stay on this price or go up or to BTC go down and altcoins go up on BTC market?

I think it is not possible for altcoins to make a pump without bitcoin following a stable trend.

Just now, muffix123 said:

I think it is not possible for altcoins to make a pump without bitcoin following a stable trend.

However, if bitcoin loses value and we see a decrease in bitcoin dominance, altcoins can gain value.

However, if bitcoin loses value and we see a decrease in bitcoin dominance, altcoins can gain value.

It is good for these reasons:

1. Allows you to buy more
2. Allow others to buy more and the bitcoin is well distributed
3. Consolidate price, which means that the bull run is coming

As advice always see this long-term crypto is a very new technology like the internet when it came to light. Luck

It is good for some to buy it and that after months or years it goes up and we have more profits, the other cryptocurrencies also have to take advantage, although bitcoin has high commission that should also go down.

My criterion is that if the BItcoin (BTC) price drops right now you will have the opportunity to buy at that low price, as we all know not only Bitcoin goes down and goes up in price if not some other cryptocurrencies. My suggestion is that you buy when the price drops and sell when you go up I want to do the trade properly.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a virtual and intangible currency. That is to say, it cannot be touched in any of its forms as with coins or bills, but it can be used as a means of payment in the same way as these.As with the money we have in our bank, Bitcoin increases or they decrease from our personal account as we make income or expenses, the only difference is that there is no possibility of monetizing them, as happens when, for example, we withdraw money from an ATM. On the other hand, for example, analyzing the period between August 2012 and August 2013, it reached a maximum value of 134 euros in April 2013 despite the fact that at the beginning of February its value was around only 16 euros. , its value has increased 600% in the first three months of 2013. Details for which many experts think that we are facing a tremendous bubble full of speculators that, sooner or later, will end up exploding. Finally, for me it is good that bitcoin goes down because it allows me to buy cheaper so that I can sell at a higher price and make a profit.

If BTC price goes down, it is not a weakness factor, but a common behaviour in stocks and also cryptos, and we could have the chance to buy an entire token!. Support and adoption would be massive is that could happen again.

• +1 1

Despite not having great knowledge, I think that bitcoin is one of the few currencies that I would buy if it goes down in price, since it will always go up or at least that's my perspective.

• +1 1

On 10/7/2020 at 7:00 AM, Lytran said:

well, it's a common strategy to buy bitcoin. usually when the price of bitcoin down then you should buy it and hold for a long time but all down is not the right time to buy bitcoin before buying bitcoin you need to find the right to buy.

You probably think "right time to buy" and I agree with that.

8 hours ago, Cobijin said:

If BTC price goes down, it is not a weakness factor, but a common behaviour in stocks and also cryptos, and we could have the chance to buy an entire token!. Support and adoption would be massive is that could happen again.

It's just a matter of corrections. For example, when price of BTC go down price of altcoins on BTC market maybe go up but after some time there will be correction.

8 hours ago, Miguel Angel said:

It would be good for Bitcoin to go down so that we can buy and buy more because from that downturn it will go up much more than the current price is and it would be a good profit for everyone. It would be like the best thing that can happen to the world of crypto. 

"best thing" would be if you have BTC and price go for example on 50,000$. :classic_smile:

Or for example you have some altcoin, and price go up in BTC market and you get more BTC and price of BTC "pump" that would be "best thing" too. :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, Emiperez1209 said:

Despite not having great knowledge, I think that bitcoin is one of the few currencies that I would buy if it goes down in price, since it will always go up or at least that's my perspective.

I agree with that too.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Bitcoin good price and hold until it goes up so that we can sell for profit, we can buy and sell it when its price increases

• +1 1

For people that want to invest, the will Like the price to decrease first so that they can invest at low price in a way the price will later rise. But for the people that have invested already, they will want the price to increase, so that they will not lose but only gain. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend, I have also heard a lot of news in which people were saying that the price of bitcoin is going to be down. But I would never want the bitcoin price to go down because inside of me, as I have started at the high level of bitcoin price for the last few days and it will remain. But on the one hand, as people are talking about the downfall of bitcoin, as if Christmas is going to come ahead, in such a way that the price of bitcoin is going to drop to a great extent. But you do not need to get separated at all, you should invest in it whenever its price comes down and then as soon as its price starts to sound again, you will send it, then you will get a lot of benefit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that the most optimal thing is when we use cryptocurrency, and we expect that it will be able to show us a good result! The point is, the main thing is how we approach this case. If we want our investment to bring us profit, then of course, it is worth paying attention to how our investment works. To create a technical analysis to watch different news and read the analysts ' recommendations. these actions can really help you in your promotion!

in my case btc should goes down . because if btc price goes down then everyone could buy btc. and they can hold them. and sold them when btc price goes up. in this way you can earn huge profit from it.  

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤