Why is "good" to BTC go down now - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Why is "good" to BTC go down now

I read a lot of comments here about will BTC go down or up and is it time for buying or not etc.

My opinion is that maybe is good to BTC go more down now, because we can see altcoin season after that and for me that is good.

Of course we expect big movemant how halving is close, but that is for 7 months and lot of things can happen before that (like altcoin season for example).

To expand discussion, what you think is best to BTC stay on this price or go up or to BTC go down and altcoins go up on BTC market?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

No way good for me to go Bitcoin price down, as I see my prediction it will rise up. Most of the people here saying the price will go down, so you can buy now and sell later when the price moves up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Not the fact that altcoins will start to grow and on the contrary if BTC starts to fall. It may be better for altcoins if btc takes some time in the sideline at this price. As for BTC then I placed a order at the price of 6200$. I think below 6k BTC will no longer fall

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

To expand discussion, what you think is best to BTC stay on this price or go up or to BTC go down and altcoins go up on BTC market?

Honestly speaking alt moves when BTC moves. Problem is when BTC moves up alt moves up slowly, when btc moves down alt moves down rapidly. But when BTC stay stable for few weeks we see alt starts to rebuild. 

I will be happy with BTC price as $10k to $12k range and stay there before the halving event. This way alt can breath a lot and can recover.

1 minute ago, ProWas said:

BTC price going down is good way to get people into crypto that have been thinking about it.

Those who still has not bought into Bitcoin they are not going to buy in it even if it goes down to $1k. They will still think that price will go down further. 

Problem with those category is that when price goes up they will say it's high when the price will go down they will say it's dying.

They will never buy it. So talking about them is useless 😊

Me personally,

when price spicks - I feel rich and

when price goes down - I feel poor LOL

I don’t care about what bitcoin does in the short term , as long as I’m able to accumulate as much as possible under 10k I’m happy. 

Also if you belive in Alts and that they have a future read there white papers check their activity. Long term I want bitcoin to blast off $1,000,000 plus

9 hours ago, Simon said:

I don’t care about what bitcoin does in the short term , as long as I’m able to accumulate as much as possible under 10k I’m happy. 

Also if you belive in Alts and that they have a future read there white papers check their activity. Long term I want bitcoin to blast off $1,000,000 plus

You dont care about (maybe) altcoin season? 😀

It's really simple. If price of BTC go more down and you have some altcoin and if price of that altcoin go up on BTC market you sell that altcoin for BTC and you have more BTC. I look on that like you sell on this price you buy BTC on lower price. 😀

some people dream to buy bitcoin [like me] . there dreams never come true as they have no ability to buy it. but if btc go down, will be good for those people who want to buy it, and keep it for next year to increase it's price

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I read a lot of comments here about will BTC go down or up and is it time for buying or not etc.

My opinion is that maybe is good to BTC go more down now, because we can see altcoin season after that and for me that is good.

Of course we expect big movemant how halving is close, but that is for 7 months and lot of things can happen before that (like altcoin season for example).

who sad you that altcoin season will be after that. if bitcoin will fall now, alts will fall much deeper. this all good only for buy cheap.

9 hours ago, miha said:

who sad you that altcoin season will be after that. if bitcoin will fall now, alts will fall much deeper. this all good only for buy cheap.

I dont know for sure that altcoin season will be but if it happens you will get more Bitcoin and that is the point. To get more Bitcoin before halving  and after when price start to rise. And when price go up will be "oh we could to buy BTC on 8,000$" 😲😀

1 minute ago, JasonXIII said:

Last time it was after a bull run, not after a bear market. :classic_unsure: 

This time it looks like the bears are trying very hard to pull down bitcoin. Right now it's $7,909 half an hour ago I was more 100+ down. The support is stong but if it breaks then the enire market will bleed.

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I think it is an advantage for now, because if it goes down it is because they are finishing trading at these levels, the offer may be being eliminated, and when the supply is eliminated, the demand increases.
From any point of view, Bitcoin will rise in the long term, by normal market behavior it will have its bullish trend stage.

BTC is due to be down anyway. its dropped more than I expected recently but the overall agreement is that it was due to go down. I expect it will go back up much higher so for investors this can be a good thing. BTC is effectively on sale for a lot of people.

1 hour ago, lovesybitz said:

Almost all people in bitcoin world and crypto currency knows it will rise up, but the problem was no one knows and none of them can't tell when it will happen, so their solution was HOLD. 

When large amount is stolen or an exchange goes scam or a country made it to ban, then the prices will go down. Investing is always a risk and have to take care while we invest in them.

I haven't invested in Bitcoin or altcoins but my time gone into crap with bounties.

19 hours ago, JasonXIII said:

I don't understand your point. How going down could trigger an alt season? Last time it was after a bull run, not after a bear market. :classic_unsure: 

If you are trader you will know. 😀

Like you say it's only necessary "trigger" and we can see altcoin season. 😀

Look on chart and you will see BTC drop -2% Altcoins +2%, but that all depend of correction. 😉

9 hours ago, JasonXIII said:

I hope you will be right, but I doubt about that. People have been disappointed by altcoins, exchange are responsible of that

I think man that exchange dont have anything with altcoins price, only who have some responsibility is people who hold altcoins and they decided to sell and because of that price go down and exchange dont have anything with that. 

You're wrong, exchanges by being hacked, by doing exit scams, by delisting altcoins without warning, by closing down, have disgusted people of using alts.

Hacked or exit scam you must to decide. 😀

Delisting altcoins, you mean sh coins? 😀 None of exchange will not delisting coin on which they have volume, that is like I dont like that coin I dont want to earn on that coin. 😀

I dont see any large exchange that shut down recently. I dont know on what exchange you think?

I don't understand your point. For you if there are hackings, there can't be exit scams?

Maybe, does not have to mean.

How do you determine an altcoin is a shitcoin?

If that coin dont have volume, and dont have potential or have but there are little chance for that.

You have some problem with some exchange when you write like this, example if tomorrow will be same with some exchange which you currently use you will write like this for that exchange too?

Than all exchange which is shut down is exit scam? 😀

I really hope you are right... altcoins have been on the loosing side for so long...

it is understandable that a very good percentage of them needed to dissapear as they have no use case, are copies, pumps and dumps, etc... altcoin market went cahotic and needed some cleaning....my only fear is that there may still be a lot of them around and some more bleeding might be needed...

it would make perfect sense to have a BTC drop now, an alt season and then the bull run... but whales are sometimes watching and waiting to make things go other ways

I think going down for some time is good for  BTC, especially after it failed to break and stay above 14000$. Another good thing is that you have more time for stacking sats at a lower price, means you will have more sats when BTC overtake ATH and goes to 100000$

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

47 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

For you if there are hackings, there can't be exit scams?

It's very easy to pretend for exchanges or anyone. Doing an inside job and saying that we are hacked can happen and I think the last one with cryptopia had the similar story.

I mean I am not saying that an exchange can not be hacked but have you noticed everyone gives the same reason before shutting down?

So, I do not use BitcoinTalk a lot so I'm virtually unknown here, but I have quite a following on Reddit, I make good money being a writer that does very specific jobs, anyway, Lately I was exposed to the Brave browser which allows me to be rewarded by users, Of course, I made no money out of that since the BAT currency is virtually unheard of (not to mention the creepy name � ).This lead me to the idea that I can create my own token and use it to get paid for my tasks which would create demand on my token (even if low demand), I was researching how to create my own token and when I was about to get my big boy pants out, I found this new small exchange mintme.com that allows you to create your own token by literally pressing two buttons, the process was easy and smooth, but it hit me, that even if I were more famous it would be too much hassle for my clients and followers to go to a new exchange, create an account and deposit BTC just to buy my coin. At this point, It was no longer about mone...

Stating that a project's coin will be listed in one of the best exchanges is something to look for investors. But of course you need to make sure that you are on the right path. What I meant from right path is making sure that the project is not a scam by its legibility. There are actually a lot of ways to spot it. You can even see it through their whitepaper.

A stabilization around 7500 I think would start a new campaign for alt season. In my opinion it is not obligatory to diminish much that this happens, it is sufficient to remain stable on a value.

if bitcoin prise down that mean prise of other cryptocurrency down too, it is better that bitcoin prise up (volume of mony invest in bitcoin up) automaticly prise of cryptocurrency up