Forex solution and trading - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How to Analyze Forex Charts 1

1. Support and Resistance:

If you understand the support and resistance, you will understand how the Forex market works.This method will help you open the trade at the right time and get you out of the trade at the right time.Different levels of support and resistance can be found.Once the market support level breaks, the price will generally decrease further and the next resistance level will then act as support.Once the market resistance level breaks, the price usually increases and the next support level then acts as a resistance.Therefore, the support should be sealed when braking and the resistance should be sealed when braking.Suppose the market is on the uptrend. Resistance is the price that starts to decline again after the market has increased.That is, the highest point is the resistance level after rising.Again the minimum goes down, the point is the support level.The same is true if the market is in downtrend.

• +3 2

A good idea when discussing support and resistance in the analysis of forex trading, if prices move up and then hold or bounce down, it's because prices reach resistance, while when prices move down and hold or bounce up, it's because prices reach support

• Useful or interesting 1

Yea it is but not so complicated when we using 

Determine Support - Resistance with Pivot Points
 Pivot Points are Support - Resistance points calculated based on the highest price (High), the lowest price (Low), and the market closing price (Close) in the previous period.  Pivot Point calculation formula:

Pivot Point (PP) = (High + Low + Close) /3 . We can calculate it manually it morre acurate too 

4 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

Pivot Points are Support - Resistance points calculated based on the highest price (High), the lowest price (Low), and the market closing price (Close) in the previous period.  Pivot Point calculation formula:

Pivot Point (PP) = (High + Low + Close) /3 . We can calculate it manually it morre acurate too 

Thanks for the information, friend, but I did not use pivot points in the analysis, instead I looked at historical support and resistance levels, where prices bounced and then I marked the area using a vertical line.

The superior leverage offered by forex brokers is a great advantage in favor of forex trading versus stock trading. You are likely to trade without leverage, if you are physically trading stock. You can trade on the margin if you trade inventories using CFDs (Contracts for Difference).

Indeed, professional support and resistances have a great advantage in profit from losing in the Forex field, in addition to a well-divided capital strategy that will be good to start with.

In 2-way forex trading, we can benefit not only when the market is bullish, but also when the market is bearish, some say follow the trend because the trenda is your friend, what do you think about following the trend.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:18 PM, habibrony said:

If you understand the support and resistance, you will understand how the Forex market works.This method will help you open the trade at the right time and get you out of the trade at the right time.Different levels of support and resistance can be found.Once the market support level breaks, the price will generally decrease further and the next resistance level will then act as support.Once the market resistance level breaks, the price usually increases and the next support level then acts as a resistance.Therefore, the support should be sealed when braking and the resistance should be sealed when braking.Suppose the market is on the uptrend. Resistance is the price that starts to decline again after the market has increased.That is, the highest point is the resistance level after rising.Again the minimum goes down, the point is the support level.The same is true if the market is in downtrend.

Support and resistance is the basic thing in the forex market because through this we can easily analyse the market and also we put the right trade in the forex market. Now almost all the forex market is the psychological market and market follow this rules not follow the news etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right.My friend who is expert in trading told me about the support and resistance.Actually if you look at calendar it tells you the dates of months.Same way the support and resistance tell you about market calender that where will the price go up or down.

Support resistance, supplay demand is a representation of a price, in that we can see the reaction of market participants when the price reaches these levels, whether the price will be held, or translucent, in that case, we can take advantage by understanding the suppress or supdem

Edited by Kusumo234

On 1/14/2020 at 10:51 AM, Yanadia said:

Don,t make it so much difficult it because it is so simple that make a support and resistance and like this you can analyse the market i just see the market and i know which is the support and which one is the resistance of the market because i have 8 years market experience.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 1/13/2020 at 4:18 PM, habibrony said:

I distinguish them intuitively. I have  always done it in such a way and it always works. Open several charts and try to find them. I am sure that you will find the points that catch your glance and then you start your analysis  with it.

12 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I distinguish them intuitively. I have  always done it in such a way and it always works. Open several charts and try to find them. I am sure that you will find the points that catch your glance and then you start your analysis  with it.

It is related to technical analysis, and the analysis is usually referred to as Multi time frame analysis, requires sufficient experience and flying hours for a trader to do multi time frame analysis, because it may be that in small tf the trend looks down, while in large tf it still looks  up trend, it will be confusing for beginners

On 1/14/2020 at 1:52 AM, theghostm1 said:

Support and resistance areas (support is the entry areas of buyers and areas of resistance are the entry points of sellers to the market) is one of the basics of any beginner who wishes to learn technical analysis, whether in digital currencies or Forex .. This pattern is characterized by simplicity and ease in analysis .. The other types are more complicated.

I am also using the support and resistance and through this i make good money in the market and in forex market we also must see the candles directions because candalistic pattern will also show you the market result and after that i will make a trade in the forex market.

BetFury                                                   

14 hours ago, khan22 said:

I am also using the support and resistance and through this i make good money in the market and in forex market we also must see the candles directions because candalistic pattern will also show you the market result and after that i will make a trade in the forex market.

In addition to support and resistance, usually forex traders also see where prices are now ???  whether in the overbought or oversold area, because by knowing oversold and overbought, the trader can determine the attitude of whether to make a sell or buy entry

Support and resistance is old method to find top and bottom price, this method really helpful for newbie to understand market works. This method are fit with simple indicator such as trend line, SO and MA. This is basic method to read market and I hope newbie start with this.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, Kusumo234 said:

In 2-way forex trading, we can benefit not only when the market is bullish, but also when the market is bearish, some say follow the trend because the trenda is your friend, what do you think about following the trend.

In forex market we can trade in both ways and make the money like to the buy the market and we make the money and also at the sell time we market the money in the market. Thats the reason that peoples will love the forex market because they make good money in both ways.

BetFury                                                   

14 hours ago, khan22 said:

In forex market we can trade in both ways and make the money like to the buy the market and we make the money and also at the sell time we market the money in the market. Thats the reason that peoples will love the forex market because they make good money in both ways.

I understand what you mean, in forex trading we can do two directions at once, buy and sell options at the same time, but it is very risky if the broker used has a short spread, but it's all up to the trader, because in my opinion, things like that are very  at risk, except this two-way trading is done using different pairs

This is simple way to replace open position in market circulation but still need MACD to read market direction. Need alternative indicator to support every analysis and combine it is very good idea. Learn how to use it and never forget about stop loss.

2 hours ago, Louckik said:

this is simple way to replace open position in market circulation but still need MACD to need market direction. need alternative indieator to support every analysis and combine it is very good idea.

Indicators are a tool, and in matters of analysis of the forex market there are only two types of indicators, the first is momentum, and the second is an indicator that serves as confirmation of signal entry, and it is best not to use many indicators in one frame, because it will disturb  our view of price analysis,thank u

On 1/14/2020 at 10:51 AM, Yanadia said:

Forex market is not a difficult thing through the support and resistance because i already analyse the market through the support and resistance and also i make to use the indicators to analyse the market and than i got to my account and make a trade in the market.

BetFury                                                   

The support and resistance areas are somewhat the same as the supply and demand areas, and they express the trends of traders in the previous time period, and the price often bounces off from this spokesman

Great infor there about support and resistance I believe this to be helpful to all those pursuing their trading carries and I think these are one of the fundamentals each trader must know because you can't trade without knowing what a resistance or support means.

Well, this is a good post, but in my point of view only support and resistance are not enough to analyse a currency chart you need wide range of knowledge about analysing the currency chart. You have to use moving averages, trend lines, Fibonachi tool and many more. 

• +2 1

thanks. I consider this as my support.
Support and resistance are the most essential and basic that a forex trader must know. can work effectively through resistance support. two-way transactions so you ensure many other issues of course indispensable market analysis.