Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

Dear friend, there are many safe and comfortable wallets, I personally use the yobit wallet, it is very easy and very safe, and it has a lot of features, such as the investment fund of the yobit platform, you can invest in it and win a lot, how much is there a binance wallet, it is also Very safe and gives you a lot of security.

There are not better than hardware wallet to hold you cryptocurrency, but if you are a daily trader is good to choose a very good website exchanges to trade and then you keep some of your coin on their online wallet to trade with.

• +2 1

In fact I tried several wallets such as Binance wallet, safepal and some other wallets, but in my opinion the best of them is the trust wallet. It is very safe, and the withdrawal fees are relatively low.

• +2 1

For me I prefer the binance where is peer to peer activities of transaction of the goods and services in the wallet and with this no body will have the ability to scam your coins without payment or they is not payment without sending the coins to the buyer.

• +1 1

Dear in my opinion Yobit and blockchain wallet is best in Crypto currencies . And we can keep safe and secure to Crypto currencies . And anyone cannot stole our currency and main thing we can invest on yobit for more earning. 

i cant tell you which one is the best cause there are a lot of good wallets for coins and tokens also you have to clear what coin do you mean cause wallets dont support all of coins.i have some suggestions such as trust.myetherwallet.huobi.coinomi

Dear coinbase and blockchain both are popular in Crypto world . And mostly user use coinbase or blockchain wallet . Because anyone cannot stole our currency. And it. Is real and legit site and here we can store our cryptocurrencies with safely.

I deal with Yopit wallet and store my money in it and I have no worries about it because it is safe and no one can access my money.

You can search and choose the wallet that works best for you. Don't be bound by what people tell you about.

• +2 1

There are many wallets online and you can do an extensive search to find out the advantages and disadvantages of each wallet, but for me I advise every new member in this field to start using the yobit wallet as it is the best stop to start in the investment field for a beginner person

• +2 1

I used Binance for withdraw, but the fee is a bit high in almost all exchanges so I migrated to a local exchange instead, the funds I use for doing cryptocurrency is small. I think Blockchain and Trust wallet are safe for saving coins and hold them, as it is considered a leader in the portfolios and it has a new update every time as it contains many digital currencies in addition to the feature of the exchange between currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

For no I use only Yobit account for keeping my money and cryptocurrencies. But I heard that Trust wallet is one of the best wallets. But even with this knowledge I don't want to register wallets because I have my burse for that.

Давайте писать вместе!

On 1/13/2020 at 4:24 PM, fuer44 said:

I can't say the best, because what you just mentioned is a good wallet. Yobit is also good, binance is also good. I think those are the right choices for storing your crypto assets.

As for me Binance is working best as my first wallet and exchange. Metamask is use mostly by users . 

• +1 1

To the extent that I know coinbase is generally excellent wallet to store cash. Generally Crypto clients use coinbase on the grounds that simple to utilize, high security, Decrease the gamble of cash burglary, and you can likewise trade coin without any problem.

images.jpg.jpg