Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

On 1/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

As far as I know coinbase is very good wallet to store money. Mostly Crypto users use coinbase because easy to use, high security, Reduce the risk of money theft, and you can also exchange coin easily.

Yes, that's true. I will agree to what this man say. Coinbase is the best and the ideal wallet that you can ever found in the play store or apps store. It is because they offer a very high and improved security that's why many are using it as their storage. You must try it also, mate. I assure that you will not regret on using it.

• +1 1

The best wallet have used sofar is the Blockchain hardware wallet. It is very easy to use and well protected against any form of hacking. 

All wallets that's you discussed  is really good and trusted , for tight security I Will recommend to used offline wallet like hardware wallet .

otherwise blockchain and coinbase wallet is really trusted to use .

• +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I really can't vouch for any online wallet but based on my experience, I think coinbase wallet is very good because of it's flexibility.

all wallet have their own wellbeing and security frameworks which one is the best select our decision you explore and choose which wallet gives wellbeing your record as I would see it my first preferrens is my either wallet and next coinbass I store my coins in my either wallet it gives a lot of wellbeing and security I use coinbass to exchange it takes less charges and security too.

• +1 1

Any hardware wallet is a really good and very secured wallet, it will depend only on the purpose of yours, there are different hardware wallets and it will all differ based on your purpose.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, Mahinkhan29934 said:

Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallets among other wallets. Although there are many wallets in the online world, blockchain wallet is much more secure and you can store your crypto here with a lot of security.

That's right, blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet here in cryptoworld. 

We can trust the security of it because they making sure that their users account are safe. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actualmente hay muchas billeteras la que utilizo y la mas confiable es coinbase por su interface y la seguridad que brinda anteriormente tambien conte con la billetera myetherwallet en el cual tambien guarde mis ciptomonedas 

• +1 1

Its not exceptional that everyone wants to keep their money secure, i am also like this. From the beginning i always using coinbase cause its provide better security. I hope you can trust them. 

I am using coinbase, its serve better security. i would like to recommend this platform to keep your money safe.

• +1 1

There are a lot of secure wallets in the world of crypto, which enjoy high security and are easy to use even for beginners in the field of encryption, I recommend Atomic Wallet and Yobit, good luck

In my opinion, PZM cash looks like the most worthy among competitors: para mining, advanced wallet functionality, and improved algorithms that increase liquidity! There are probably minuses too.

• +1 1

The most reliable, proven and popular wallets are:

1. Matbi. It is both an exchange and a wallet, so you can store your coins on it or exchange them at your own discretion. All operations on this service are confirmed by sending an SMS, pin code, or email. There is no Commission for bitcoin exchanges in this wallet.

2. Cryptopay. It is also a very popular online wallet where you can store and use bitcoins or real money: for example, dollars or euros. The wallet was created by a British firm in 2013 and is well-deserved popularity. There are no hidden fees, and support agents respond within 5 minutes, which is very convenient for beginners and all users in General.

3. Blockchain. This is the most popular and proven online wallet that is perfect for storing and managing different types of cryptocurrency. At the moment, it is used by more than 2 million people around the world, and the protection system is at its height. The wallet can be downloaded in the mobile version for Android and iOS platforms, and the interface can be selected in Russian.

• +3 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

yeah brother very good question for me i prefer to use yobit us a storage of all my coin because from time to another there are some bounty and extra coin that this great exchange distributed to all users that are holding BTC or YOcoin, so maybe it's good for you too to use this plan and make some extra money.

• +2 1

Undoubtedly hardware wallets are a great option. The only wallet we should consider as little safe is the hardware wallets and nothing less. But if you don’t want a hardware wallet and you still want some solution for free desktop or mobile wallet will serve the purpose, I recommend Electrum for both. Mobile is just for my emergency use while most of my transactions happen through desktop.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I would like to recommend you to use coinbase, its so much secure. And also ensure the best security. I am using coinbase, and its so much trusted site all over the world. They are serve several others service for the customers, the site is well known for the fund transfer. 

• +1 1

When I wonder major billfold intended for crypto coin squirrel absent is usually coinbase in addition to binance exchanger. When I cogitate coinbase would be the added in a deal with in addition to more detailed billfold with crypto earth. When I assistance that billfold and it's sincerely exalted billfold.

• +1 1

There are many, many legitimate and good electronic wallets in the internet, but you must at first choose the appropriate wallet that provides the right service for you and then you verify its legitimacy and search for users' opinions about it and then use it

• +1 1

There are numerous Crypto wallets for saving Crypto currencies, and I advice you to always verify any wallet, and Make sure it's legit and safe for used to avoid loosing your coins. My favorite wallets are offline wallet and hard Wallets.

I think Finance is the best wallet! Because this site has very reliable protection, as well as a very low Commission, which is very good for your coins! I'm sure this way you can go very far, and that's good! Good luck.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:14 PM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

In my opinion, myetherwallet is the best online wallet right now, the reputation of this wallet is also good, until now I use myetherwallet is very safe, if you want an external wallet you can try Ledger nano s.

A hardware wallet like Ledger is termed as the most secure wallet. However, many people can't afford to buy it. So, for them my suggestion is a non-custodial wallet like GuardaWallet.

Everyone has there own choice on this case but to me I prefer making use of myetherwallet because it is very secured and since it is created under blockchain technology the wallet is very good and very satisfactory may be you should give it a trial friends.

For mobile you can use trust wallet, hardware you can use ledger nano, for online you can use electrum, for payments you can use coinpayments and for exchange you can use yobit exchange. You are welcome! 

there are many wallets in crypto that can be used to store your currencies , i never tried coinbase but people say it is good , i also recommend blockchain  and trust wallets , they both are good and payeer is also good if you want to store your USD currency

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1