Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

1 hour ago, Sty1e said:

for me, the best wallet is cold,hardware, if from online then the blockchain wallet is very good,I use it for a long time there were no problems and most of the reviews about it will be positive,but remember everything that is on the network is vulnerable

Blockchain was good to me until it decided to try and take control of our money, they have their limitations for people who have no gone through KYC.

Mostly Crypto users use coinbase because easy to use, high security, Reduce the risk of money theft, and you can also exchange coin easily.

My suggestion is for me the best wallet is yobit because our profit from here in cryptotalk is directly sending it to yobit and it easy to exchange coin there based on my experience.

As much as I know I think the Coinbase wallets are quite good enough to work in the world of crypto. I personally also use this wallet and the wallet gives you good process to easily trade any currencies anywhere. So people who love to trade actually always use this wallet. You can also check blockchain wallet and also the trust wallet. 

• +1 1

l don't exactly which is really the best but l can share some link. Through this video you can learn wallets which are more safety and l think safety is important in this world. 

My friend, the best and most secure wallets are paper wallets that are not connected to the Internet, such as the wallets and paper wallets, these wallets are very safe and difficult to penetrate.

I think if these are tokens it is better to use Ethereum and vaves wallets. And if the coins are desktop wallets of developers.

From my experience with a lot of portfolios I see that the best portfolio currently is the trustwallet portfolio of binance platform which is safe as well as good in terms of features

Life is great and enjoy it

I suggest 3 wallet first one is coinbase, blockchain

And yobit.you can use any of above them and they

Are safe with their own availabilities.

There are many good wallets available in which you can store your coins such as coinbase,blockchain,yobit and many more if you want to store your coin in a secure wallet then i will suggest you the yobit it is quite good and secure for storing your coins 

• +1 1

You can use Trezor hardware wallet which is really the best and highly secured cold wallet. You can store your most of the holdings on that wallet and there is very low risk of getting hacked from the scammers. You can look Trust wallet if you are searching for smartphone. 

• +1 1

The type of wallet that you choose is based on your security need. Naturally the best wallet to get would be a hardware wallet as those are the most safe and offer great security. It is especially good for high amounts of crypto. On the other hand, if you are loking for a free software wallet, the i would suggest bitpay and blockchain. I use these two wallets and i find it very good, safe and easy to use. With great and low transaction costs.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/14/2020 at 7:21 PM, Solson said:

I have several wallets that I use, because I believe that it is better not to store all my funds on one. And blockchain has long been on the market and has established itself as a reliable and secure wallet.

You are right, its not good idea storing all your crypto fund in a single wallet, so if you have more than $100k in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, its better to divide this amount in at least 3 trusted different wallets.

• +1 1

I am not having much experience in the wallets as I am using  yobit wallet also it's my first experience because crypto talk is my first platform I am using also after joining here I have to say I have gathered so much of knowledge about crypt world and it's related things also it is very good feeling to having such a Campion that they are giving us an opportunity to be a part of this global platform also we are getting bitcoins that is the best part of this campaign.

• +1 1

I will suggest yobit as one of the best wallet. Most of the user are using yobit as their wallet. Yobit Is a very good wallet to keep your Bitcoins safe. You can just use it then tell your experience in it.

I think crypto is the best coin base in the world. I put my cryptocurrency on Coinbase and it is a very popular site. Much more reliable to be an old wallet. Not everyone's choice is the same but Coinbase is the best.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:14 PM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

this is great post because I can know what wallet is the best in storing money in cryptowallet. I will now use it to help myself store money because some wallet have extra bonus in them. I need to know what is good for investing and earning. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Salauddin said:

Currently, the best wallet at Cryptocurrency is Electrum & Mycelium, everyone is fairly trusted and every time they work, people can look forward to providing better services in the future. You can try it out and understand what benefits.

The best wallet should be trustwallet and electrum, they are my best online wallet to be used to store your cryptocurrency without having any problem with it

On 4/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, Salauddin said:

Currently, the best wallet at Cryptocurrency is Electrum & Mycelium, everyone is fairly trusted and every time they work, people can look forward to providing better services in the future. You can try it out and understand what benefits.

I think that bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrencies among other cryptocurrencies because it holds good prices and it still relevant and it can go up again and can sell great money again with its price. 

• +1 1

Every wallet has its one advantages and disadvantages so you need to figure out what you need the most, security or convenience, because the safest one is cold wallet, but it is not always so easy to access.

I think the best safety wallet is the hardware wallet, like Nano Ledger or Tezos, but if you don't want to buy a hardware wallet you can use many good decentralized wallets like TrustWallet.

In my opinion the best wallet for crypto currencies is coinbase. It is most popular still today from the release. It is a wallet for 10++ coins with most popular coins like btc,bch,ltc,eth,etc. It is very safe,easy,comfortable for use.

Well for me, i will recommend the yobit exchanger and also the coinbase wallet because this two are highly secured which is fitted to us when in terms in security, they will assure you that your coins is in the good hands.

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well for me, i will recommend the yobit exchanger and also the coinbase wallet because this two are highly secured which is fitted to us when in terms in security, they will assure you that your coins is in the good hands.

I don't think u can used coinbase, this should didn't give you full access to your wallet, no private key for you to decrypt your wallet anytime you wish, why don't you try hardware wallet?